Coinfess

Coinfess

the shadow fork is real

I tried to swing trade ICX.

I convinced someone I dislike at to buy bitconnect the other day, before he heard the news.

Same. Lost 100 coins doing that.

all of the icos ive bought over the last few weeks have done pretty shitty, whereas every ico ive avoided has done really well

forgive me my lord as i cannot forgive myself

I own 25,000 trx

lost money trying to screw the gooks

Once I said good morning even though it wasn't actually a good morning. It was a really bad morning.

I don't know where I placed .1 BTC, it's hidden on some random exchange I've used over the last week

kinda a big 'dill'

wait I just remembered, it's stuck in a fucking tx to Bibox, FUCK that place, do NOT send ETH there

I don’t look at coins websites or whitepapers before buying them, I rely purely on what’s being shilled on biz and reddit

same

i dont read whitepaper

went all in on a coin. been bagholding for 2 weeks now. hopefully it changes soon with news and marketing

I gambled on COLX knowing it wasn't a good coin, but hoping it'd pump and I could sell. Instead it just dropped dramatically in price.

Use the correct image fag

I've been browsing Veeky Forums for about a month now, but I have no idea where that fucking Bogdanoff: "He didn't x? pump/dump it" meme comes from.
Shoot me.

You need a quick rundown?

I've already spent my limit in Coinbase for the week, I'd like to invest more using my card but don't know where else I can convert USD to ETH. I know I shouldn't but wanna invest a little more

Yes, please.

Getting memed on a meme.
Just kill me now.

no posting in your first 2 years here, newfriend

I just bought 1000 BAT upon reading on Veeky Forums that it's going to coinbase.

No research, no nothing.

Ą̷̡̦̟̘̪̮̔͂̓͋͠͝l̴͖͖͕̬̪̍́̇̊͆̚ͅͅḯ̷̧͚͔̘͙͕̱͚̓͑̆͑̊͆͒̇̕͝͝[]ĕ̵̛̙̽̌̂́͆͂̚͝IIIň̷͓̝̺͔̹͎̭̝͍s̸͔̞̮͓̝̀͜ ̵̢̟͔̹̼̻̱̦͎̏̄̍̈͊̀̊b̴̢̘̜̬͔̟̜͋̏ͅIIIö̴̱̠̘̣͕̝̱̗͖́̉͝͝[][]w̶̢̨̪̳͖͚̰͚̯̒̑̃͋̐́̓̏̚ ̷̨̫̱̼̮̞͕͛̌t̵̫͒̍͐̃̽͠o̸̹̙͙͆̈̀͆̍͂̎̈́́̚ ̷̡̼͚͎̜͙͓̥̬͇̰͓̠̆̃̏̊́͜͝ţ̷̢͈͓̜͙̱̗̘͈̼̳͒̎̔̇͛̄͊́͂ḩ̷̛̫͍̱͚̱͓̣̫̞̪͉̝̆͐́͗̉̈́̇̒̄̓̔̐̆[][][]ë̸̡̯̬̜̫̖͇͇͕̇́̔̏͗̎́̾̃̕͘͘͜͠ ̶̧̩͇̙̫̮̪̗̖͇͕̾͜B̷̜͓̗̯̣͝IIIO̶͔͚͚̳͝G̸͈̞̳͎̤̺͇̹̖̋̀̾̒̀̚IIĄ̷̡̟̳͖̞̮̮̺̽̈̓̌̿̿͂͂͝ͅͅI̸̡̭̣̫͆̾̒͊͋͝