Weiss ratings are a publicity stunt

This is seeming more and more like a publicity stunt for their company. Think about it, why have we barely heard of them till now, and why does their website look like the early 2000s?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikirating.org/wiki/List_of_credit_rating_agencies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They say they're releasing "the world's first cryptocurrency ratings". That's a pretty big giveaway sign; Moody's or S&P wouldn't proclaim they're the "first" to do something. All I'm saying is, don't panic if your coins get unexpected ratings - there is likely to be some bias involved.

Im pretty sure xml and ada are rank high, the question is, will higher ranked coins moon right after?

dude weiss is a fucking nobody in the financial world, of course its a publicity stunt...

yes, obv

shhhhh
ride the normie hype that will follow

Expect a more "serious" rating in a month or so from moody's. This will be the one that actually counts. For now enjoy the pump this rating will give to your shitcoins

Well now he's making a name for himself with a lot of legitimate press. Maybe Weiss becomes the key player in this space. The big dogs were sleeping.

>MFW Chainlink, Ethereum, and Vechain all get a A+ raiting

why would you expect this?

made me think for sure

Pretty much.

Veeky Forums needs to do our own rating system based purely upon meme-potential.

I understand that, but a lot of people on here may not understand that.

Because this is an unstable market right now and it's bad credibility to give an A to something that might tank in a couple of months. Which is why no-name weiss is taking this on because they haven't got so much to lose. Also this is going to be pure market manipulation, just look at weiss's history. Future contracts expire on friday, funny that huh

The normie hype may cause another Tron-like scenario if actual shitcoins are given decent ratings. But I get your point

I agree, he's even been investigated by the SEC so this reeks of manipulation.

That's all true, don't know why it would point to Moody's or Fitch coming out with ratings in a month.

Well, tekka is nobody in financial world, too.

Yeah, remember when the ratings agencies gave AAA ratings on all those MBSs that literally tanked the entire fucking economy a couple months later. Those guys’ reputations were totally ruined and they aren’t around anymore...

just like palm beach. it will work too. fucking retards.

If anyone from Veeky Forums actually gives a single fuck about what Weiss says or any of these morons say about crypto then you're officially a brainlet in every sense of the word. While Veeky Forums has an impressive level of stupidity with "buy high sell low" you have officially broken the rules for how dumb you're allowed to be around here.

To spell it out for anyone who's on the fence about Weiss and any other firm trying to position themselves as any kind of authority or credible source on what cryptocurrency is hot right now. These guys will release their ratings based on only one thing: the bags that they are holding and waiting to dump on all the brainlets who pump their shitcoins. These people are not our friends, they do not give a single fuck about us. They literally have no motivation other than to profit from this which leaves only one possible criteria for their ratings.

I also want to add to this with a more broader statement on cryptocurrencies in general. For the people who genuinely have passion for cryptocurrencies and the potential it can have in the future we are actively trying to work against these centralised, (((trusted))) entities. It'll be a long road but we need to take the steps where we can to make the end goal possible.

We have literally nothing to gain from these cunts, don't let them gain anything from us.

wikirating.org/wiki/List_of_credit_rating_agencies

Literally not recognized by anyone

How many unnecessary pink wojacks do you think we'll see in 90 minutes? Unfortunately, a lot of people on here are young and vulnerable due to their naivety/stupidity. An educational campaign should be started imo to prevent stuff like this happening again.

To top it off, they're based out of Florida, anyone that knows anything knows anything based out of Florida is a scam.

ADA rallying hard right now, I wonder if it's hype surrounding this report.

this user speaks the truth

literally any firm claiming to be a reputable source on "rankings" for crypto is a scam.

These fuckwits don't know the first thing about crypto.

Palm Beach or whatever the fuck it's called, Weiss - They're all just advanced pump and dump group that people actually pay attention to.

dont you still know how these markets work?
when enough stupid and weakhanded believe what they are told - it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.
you faggots are way too much into logic, reason etc.
youre sole question should be around what all the idiots do - not if something is logically or right in the end.

ADA is trash get some Stellar for real gains
ADA won't touch $1.00 again I guarantee it

>checks binance
>+3.36%
>'hard'

watwatwat