SHITTREX

How long do they take to start accepting new members again. I mean seriously how retarded business wise you have to be and earn millions a day.

All competitors have already opened new registrations.

Very true. The western exchanges really shit the bed and fucked themselves. Bittrex could have been no. 1 in the world if they had figured out the scaling issues and not had such an elitist attitude about what they list, but instead they're growing more and more irrelevant every day.

It’s the only exchange I use and every day I regret that.

Still better than trusting chinks in Ching Chong land with your money.

the government has them by the balls, they're based in the US, somethings going on.

I don't get it either, it's been over a month when they announced the reg. shutdown. It should motivate them get stuff to work asap because more people = more money to them from each trade fee.

I used to be able to withdraw like 3 BTC at a time, then one day I log in and I'm down to .4. Never received any notifications prior. In November I got an email saying they were going to do away with that "bot instantly places order 1 sat over/under you" shit within 2 weeks - never happened. I wasn't even bothered by that but why'd they send me the fucking email? Faggots.

i like how they accept your money no questions asked but when it comes time to withdraw you have to provide them a bunch of information and your identity and hope they verify that. i wonder how many people are trying to take their coins out and can't because bittrex wont verify them

Hopefully never. I think they have ripped enough people off.

cheapest trading fees, tho

>Bittrex just locked my account and theres a 3 month waiting period before I can talk to a entity thats so incompetent I don't know if Im talking to a human.
>But man I sure saved on those trading fees!

They have had my 60+ NEO locked up over three weeks. Fuck them

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

>Still better than trusting chinks in Ching Chong land with your money.
what? nonsense. gooks are cool. Well, not those faggots from kuxkoin...

You want to see what happens when a site just chases profit without any regard for their own capacity?
Just look at Kraken.
That piece of shit was unusable for most of its life, and it wouldn't work properly until like last week, after they gutted half the features and limited order sizes to reduce them in number.

And you want to do the same to Bittrex.
Because you're a brainlet who thinks "Uuhuhuh more peepeil =moar prootfit"

To this I'll add:

For the longest time, Bittrex has been treated as the gold standard for a coin "making it", with a project's most anticipated announcement always being "Bittrex when?", making it the most trusted exchange for providing the safest investment options while still being profitable.

I think it is telling that all the Bittrex hate only started after the 20k rally, reasonably leading me to believe that the hate is entirely originated from newfags who have been in crypto for like a month or so, and are just salty that they're not allowed into the big boys club.
Anyone who was into this since way before some shitty blog convinced them to buy BTC at 20k has had an Enhanced/Legacy Bittrex account for months or years already.

Gooks can exit scam on you if they want and you wouldn't be able to do anything about that

yes. And tomorrow you just might get hit by a fucking bus. Your point?

I try to mitigate the ways I can control getting fucked.

I can control not getting goxed by sticking with shittrex instead bisexualnance

Took me a month to get my XVG out, IM FINALLY FREE FUCK YOU BITTREX AND FUCK YOUR CAPTCHA TOO

buttrex can exit scam just as easily, idiot.

>"oops, we got hacked, all the monies are gone, sorry goys :^)"

>but he thinks he'd be able to do something about it