X1000 Gain ICO club

Napolean X / Jibrel / Axpire

I am the one that shilled Jibrel on reddit which got picked up here on Veeky Forums. You guys found out about Axpire yourself. Congrats, seriously.

Next x1000 long term hold is Napoleon X. The ICO is running right now.

What they are doing is making the first crypto assest trading bot. They have it working. They have itregulated not as a security by their home country of france (no pajeets) which is big for exchange listings worldwide. They will have their regulatory license by May.

They have a team which comprises of individuals that ran 4 billion dollar hedge funds. They pay you dividends for holding their NPX token. I will show you below where we are in the cryptosphere and when it becomes mainstream why something like this which hedge funds will use is a literal license to print money.

Their advisors are all fucking star. Moe Levin who also is an advisor of Jibrel whose Linked Bio says "Provided the platform for Ethereum to launch in 2014" This will be listed on major exchanges very soon.

Completely under the radar, just like Jibrel.

This is for the institutional money coming and the herd is coming. Be apart of this, once in lifetime chance..

I'll continue more below. napoleonx.ai/

Other urls found in this thread:

napoleonx.ai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Crypto Total Mkt Cap Evolution looks something like the below.

1) [$1M].......Tech Geeks

2) [$5M].......Tech Geeks friends and family

3) [$500M]..Tech Business focused innovators

4) [$1Bn]......Early Adopter Private Investors

5) [$100Bn].Avg Jo -- buyers ( 10% global population)

9) [$30Tr]....Pension Fund Adoption

That's a big pie for the 50 coins that will still be around in 5 years time.

We're currently between 5 and 6.

See why this will make you a literal millionaire.

There is ZERO other team with the connections or project that exists in the market place.

Remember that and be sure to thank me.

~Skies.

Hello "Skies"

I've missed jibrel and aXpire I did see the Jibrel post I will follow Napolean X now.

thank you good sir/madam/alien

lol.

gonetwork / arcblock / coinmetro / metronome are true goat icos

yours listed are just ok.

Also in on Napolean. Be aware that the contribution ticker on their website is not up to date and it also does not include the fiat donations. Their ICO allows you to pay with credit card.

>They pay you dividends for holding their NPX token

but this is straight up a lie

OP I been looking Napoleon X - holy shit. This is not a shitcoin. Hopefully I can get some ETH and throw a couple in tonight. Thanks for the write up, I’ll use your referral fag.

Seriously if biz don’t actually understand how great of a Project this is they deserve to be poor.

Thanks for taking the time to inform us.

>Yet another trading bot shitcoin
>Shitty referral pyramid scheme
>Pays dividends but not a security
>As if
Hard pass.

Mmm, I have to agree. I like Jibrel and I invested in AXP, Napoleon doesn't interest me.

So you are basically funding these guys to make massive risky bets in crypto. But they will throw you some dividends every now and then. You realise you will lose everything too if this goes tits up.Why not take risky bets yourself while keeping 100% of gains. Can't believe people are actually considering going for this.

AXP FOMO IS STARTING

I'm already in on 2 out of the 3.

It's just so beautiful.

An ICO that takes a fucking week to fill? Kekkekek

jibrel took a month to fill you fucking clown

Ahahaha trading bot? Hmmmm where have i heard that before? Bitconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect

AXP crowd sale sold out in half a day though.

was bitconnect run by the guy who did the algorithms for BNP Paribas...you know, the largest bank in Europe like Napoleon X

Also LoopX

Ink protocol sold al their tokens within ten minutes in the presale. The crowdsale got canceled

FOMO yet?

What was the hardcap? AXP sold out faster than Lamden during crowd sale which had alot of hype, both caps we around 20+ mil.

So are you saying it's not worth investing in Jibrel when it released on exchanges?
Or that more profit going fr Napoelon X?

Thanks a lot

Hardcap was 15mil
The telegram has 30k users in which approximately 20k couldn't get anything. Everybody had a 1eth cap so whales couldn't accumulate everything

This is gonna make an easy x10 within the first hour. USA, Japan and some few other countries were excluded as well

Question: if the team are such hotshot bankers, why even an ICO? They're easily connected enough to get private funding, and crypto is hot as fuck in the finance world right now.

Or at least you'd think people for whom thousands of ETH are peanuts would have snapped this up in the first 5 minutes.

What gives?

>took a month to fill

Exactly. There's a reason why it took so long to fill. You bought a meme coin shilled here. Enjoy the bags.

>tapscott
>soros
>maktoum
>meme coin
lol

Gimmie a quick rundown on Napoleon X pls

GJ snagging a meme you assclown

Can you not read the OP?

>napoleonx.ai

Buy coins to support some dudes to make profit with your funds.

No thx

>tapscott
>soros
>maktoum

Literally none of those cunts have listed jibrel on their linkedin.

This is from Napoleonx whitepaper

"Only people who are fully aware of these risks should participate in the ICO. Note also that the ICO excludes certain groups of people such as “U.S. Person” (within the meaning of “Regulation S” of the Securities Act 1933 under U.S. law) and private individual acting on a non-professional basis as a simple consumer (within the meaning of EU Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights)"

So the ico isn't for private citizens in EU or US?