WHO ELSE /GOOKED/ HERE?

WHO ELSE /GOOKED/ HERE?

might buy some now actually

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Me. We’ve been gooked again fellas. Never trust Asians

If this goes sub 60k I'm unironically killing myse-
oh wait, no I'm not. I bought in at 25k and am comfy as hell. Have some patience, guys.

I got gooked twice today
Once by vechain with their shitty livestream news, and now by these pricks
not happy

I bought at 3$ so I'm still comfy

Just buy into solid projects instead of Asian scam products.

E.g. 0x, RDN, ETH, ENG

I bought in at 1200 and I just sold everything. The lack of professionalism here is unreal, you have to at least make a statement about the delay. I might rebuy (a small position, I was nearly all in) if they release some news. Until then I am out for now.

I'm out fuck this.

>buy high sell low

the Veeky Forums way

Sold at 8500 gwei and bought IOST instead

you guys are hilarious

what's worse? another delay or an error on live mainnet?

who even gives a fuck if they delay to make sure it's done right?

none of you are cut out to be investors, i hope you know that

So at least sell and buy back after it dips which at this point is inevitable.

This is about the lack of communication more than the delay itself. They still haven't said one word, its indefensible.

I got biz'd again

No news no nothing, even Confido was better than this

And yesterday the admins in their telegram were eager af to reply that it's on the 24th to anyyone who asked anything about the mainnet

you just don't seem to know how complex it can be to run a project of this size

if there's an issue, they might be whipping their engineers to get it fixed

what are they supposed to tell you?

just fucking wait, or you know what, just sell dude

This 1,000,000%, I wouldn't even be the slightest bit upset if they told us that they delayed it. But they just aren't saying anything.

At the same time though, what's officially suppose to happen when it's released, it shouldn't really be something noticeable. Is everyone just waiting for them to say they did it and then we can sleep.

>what are they supposed to tell you?
how about anything

At the same time running a project of this size they should have a marketing department that keeps the community aware of this hypothetical issue and that they have people working on it followed with a time scale for how long it will be delayed.

Dumped my whole 5000icx, good luck faggots.

their official telegram shut down the 19th you fucking retarded pajeet

if they came out and said that there's a delay, there would be even more fud

"they said there's a delay but they didn't explain why, SCAM!!!!"

honestly, i don't know why i even expect more from you people

Announcing a delay would tank the price suddenly. Saying nothing will allow it to slowly bleed as people wonder what's happening and le hodl faces reassure everyone for you.

Oh I did sell. They are supposed to announce a delay. They NEED to make an announcement not just let the date go by and leave people holding the bag. Open your eyes dude I am not FUDing you right now, this is not acceptable. ICX was 80% of my portfolio this morning.

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet delay to February
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy

Exitscam?

Exitscam.

Is this Universa?
No?
Fuck off then!

i'm not at all worried

if you've been in crypto as long as I, you should be well aware of these cycles, the up and down swings

yet here we are, bigger than ever as an industry

all this panic is for nothing

How do you guys know mainnet isnt launched, whats it do?

Did you just tell me to invest in tobacco again?

What is the ICON Project telegram then?
It's linked on their website

Who cares.

All of these are bleeding harder...
Most of them are down a greater amount than ICX from the ATH...

>all this panic is for nothing
no communication from the team

mainnet delayed for the second time

official telegram shut down

this is confido 2.0

Asians always are like oh great everything is awesome Im gonna make it. When time comes to deliver "uhm, so sorry not ready yet so sorry". Chinese Coworker. He was having a hard time here in Be-fucking-on-time-or-die germany.

This is Tron 3.0

if you really think so, you're obviously never going to make it

Good luck on making it with ICO holders dumping their heavy bags on you.

Zero professionalism from the team. Unbelievable.

What is a mainnet anyway? Not like it even does anything people were gonna sell the news anyways

go ahead, click on the join telegram button on their website and read what it says under "ICON project".

It's his fault

It's like when a girl says she's going to call you and then never calls and you start making up elaborate scenarios about why she didn't but she just never does.

You make these threads worthwhile.

Lmao Ven tobacco shiller is here as usual

Friends beware. Going down soon. Nothing happen no mainnet. Korea ban soon too. Bad deal. Buy VEN. Tobacco on blockchain. No other coin have. Get free if you hold. So much free I need build shed soon. I get smoke with beverage free. Good fun twitter fun. Leaker too. Guarantee

kek, pretty relatable famalam, we've all been there. I do think icon will be worth way more eoy, some of you just need to stop looking at hour to hour and day to day swings and panic selling though

bamboozled
Explain this shit to me

If you ever want any coin to actually succeed and be a real business then you would rather take communication over FUD. The fact that you think this is all about the coin price tells me that you're 12.

I am the ICO holder you autist

wellp, the age is completely wrong so there goes your credibility

I have 12 ICX I bought at 100$. Not a big deal, honestly.

no one cares about your lunch money

When to sell?
AAAAAA TELL ME

Guys .. what about the other 400M coins to be' released with the mainnet? Will employees and advisors drop their bags on us?

>no one cares about your lunch money
That's the point of the post, mongo. Do you have Pajeet IQ or some shit?

whats hilarious is that the dips get bought up instantly. I love seeing all the retards lose their ICX

Just bought the dip. I lost 70% of my portfolio from the fucking crash so I better make something off this piece of shit.

Uh how do you lose 70% of your portfolio lol?

Did you invest in bitconnect or something?