XLM buyers

Hey boys and pajeets,

I was shilling XLM a few days ago ahead of this weeks news (Weiss, Roadmap release etc).

How we feeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://finans.dk/finans2/ECE10237257/milliardaerbroedre-dropper-bitcoins/&edit-text=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good coin but will tank with BTC.

Nice how do you XLM holders feel about having a total supply of 100+bn but only less than 1/5 is in circulation.

Well we're not bagholders...

I pumped for 30%, im taking my 200k back out into ETH

Most comfy. It's like holding $60 ETH last year.

www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/24/stellar-jumps-20-percent-after-stripe-says-it-may-add-support-for-the-digital-coin.html

Stripe handles payments for more than 100,000 businesses, including Warby Parker and OpenTable. The company announced Tuesday afternoon that it would stop processingbitcointransactions on April 23 due to slower transaction rates and high fees.

But "we may add support for Stellar (to which we provided seed funding) if substantive use continues to grow," Stripe product manager Tom Karlo said ina blog post.

You really aren't afraid BTC will anchor this shit?
Moon mission can only work if it gets paired to ETH

What about the other 90bn coins or so that aren’t in circulation right now

So that's half the supply of XRP right? Faster and cheaper than XRP? ICO capability? Fairx? Roadmap? Satoshi pay? Stripe? Not on Bithumb or Bitfinex yet? Only has 43 markets listed on cmc?

Never been more comfy. Have been accumulating again. See you on the moon.

you think i should hold?

Would love to 5x...

More confirmation from Danish news.
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://finans.dk/finans2/ECE10237257/milliardaerbroedre-dropper-bitcoins/&edit-text=

Stellar is done. It's on the same level as Verge. Overvalued and shitcoin at the same time.

feeling absolutely stellar

You forgot pundixs

Well that's what I said, but I told anons to buy a couple days ago so we could flip a quick buck or two... Im happy rn, no need to hodl all this fud is making my bag heavy atm

I managed to buy in at the bottom of the kike dip. Let's go!

yeah but this is what im saying... if we break 61 cents im hodling

this fud wont stop

1% goes back for inflation pool. Steller plans on keeping 5 billion XLM. Not any worse than XRP plus half the circulating supply right now. Very strategic and non profit. Hopefully they spread them out as far and wide as possible as if crypto is going to meet mass adoption, it needs to be in the hands of as many people as possible. Really like how they dropped the wallet fee from 20 to 1. Shows they care.

kek, noxlmer

Or if Fairx becomes what this market space needs - an easy way for fiat to enter and exit - XLM won't need btc/eth pairs.

Of course you should hold. I expect 100 billion market cap EOY. Buy more if you can. Easiest and most obvious 10x in crypto.

XLM is easy money. FairX is gonna be huge. Buying any alt with fiat money with the fastest and lowest fees. Cmon guys, open your fucking eyes.

>Stellar is done for
>Just passed LTC on CMC
>Going to take down Super Haskell Magic Wizkid Vaporware by early February
0/10FUD, would not FOMO again.

>Just passed LTC on CMC
noice

ill buy at another dip, but at this level, a 1% decrease is like 2k so i dont mind the fees to frequently duck in and out.

We are approaching Satoshi ATHs folks. Buckle up, we're coming in hot.

The thing with stellar is, it was already pumped for the fairx news. And that move wouldnt have been possible without xrp rallying at the same time. Imho fairx seems to be a ways away and when people realize that in february the price might dump some more. Will be a good buy at that time

Cuz btc is so low. Sats mean nothing right now

extrapolate a little?

I bought. Thanks for shill, bro.

You’re trying to shill it by comparing it to Ripple. You can stop there senpai.

You're welcome senpai, We don't need moon missions if we average 5-10% a day..

Im what you might call normie cuck im using what i know from time with normie banks to try and pull dolalrs.