Binance listing soon, pump is starting on KC

binance listing soon, pump is starting on KC.

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2017/09/27/iota-bad-actor-says-ethereum-developer
hackernoon.com/why-i-find-iota-deeply-alarming-934f1908194b
twitter.com/RichardHeartWin/status/954936250212978689
twitter.com/DomSchiener/status/954680916798042113
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Binance will be the final nail in the coffin for this shitcoin

lol okay faggot. please enlighten me how its a shitcoin.

I thought it had potential in the past but many people are actually FUDing me .

if you give in to the FUD on biz then you shouldn't be trading in this space at all. remember always do the opposite of biz. they're a bunch of manchildren brainlets.

I agree but sometimes they are hard to ignore. I think the market will sell XRB on Binance like all markets do with new coins.I take into account what some on Veeky Forums say because sometimes they are correct.

Nice shitcoin you got there, be a shame if someone... dumped it.

I laugh at absolute state of Veeky Forums
> me, have 45 000XRB since April 2017
> want more
> been FUDding here since it reached 220k sats
> ever after first bitgrail problems emerged
> been buying it all the way down to 120k
> selling again at 150k to scare weak fags and have fun
> buying it again at 130k
> FUDding it some more
> now have 53 000XRB and spare BTC change

LMAO it cant be this easy.

lol okay, no one gives a fuck about your 100 dollars anyway.

lol

Who tf is this guy!? He keeps calling and telling me to prepare for the XRB pump back beyond the ATH. He keeps rambling something about "always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says, the record amount of XRB FUD today proves that a moon is imminent." What the hell does all that stuff mean!? Not sure what he's talking about.

My friend...looks like you need a rundown.

it is that easy because biz is full of brainlets, theyre not hard to manipulate

For the last few months, most coins listed on Binance will pump.
Takes a little time to do, but check the Binance twitter for listing days for coins and compare with the coins price chart. Pretty much the easiest research one can make.

Now every coin is different with a listing. RaiBlocks has been on only smaller/sketchy exchanges, which has been enough to scare most traders. (just look at the miniscule volume it is getting) There are also virtually no Asians on this shit yet. They have yet to FOMO on it. Binance has a fair percentage of Asians on it. Also, with the already big dump, another dump on top of that seems less likely. Then again, there are a lot of people who got the coin at sub $1 prices quite recently (2 months ago). Some might still be waiting to dump.

Don't listen to Veeky Forums, think for yourself.

Thanks for not being an asshole and just talking.

The final nail in the coffin.

That 53k is gonna be worth about $53k in a few weeks buddy

You must be the guy with the smug anime pics popping up at every RaiBlocks thread to FUD. Can't remember your name, started with an M.

i just legitimetely bought 140 XRB because the price looks very low and this coin has a potential and good and active devs
gonna hold for a few months

The only thing you can buy with it is toothpaste haha. This coin is literally meant for p2p but when no merchant accepts it it's a shitcoin

the amount of fud for xrb is insane. it gets more fud here then tron which is an actual shitcoin. with no product. xrb works well for its intended application so far

smart man

LOL HAHA LOL HAHA, yeah dude adoption just happens over night you stupid faggot. a lead paypal engineer created a checkout app for XRB because thats how great of a product it is. leading engineers in the field are creating apps left and right utilizing XRB. im sure your stupid fucking shitcoin has lots of dev activity.

>Yeah that’s the one. Dump it.

hello, register for Upcoin (ref in pic), thanks

ICX is a real legit coin
XLM is a real legit coin
XMR is a real legit coin
TRX is a shitcoin
Verge is a shitcoin
XRB is a shitcoin

im not fudding, raiblocks does nothing of value i own 0 of them, there is no reason to own them, it isn't special i don't get why any of you think this is valuable.

no one gives a fuck about your opinion or your 300 dollar portfolio brainlet

so if xrb adds privacy it wont be a shitcoin

Holy fuck, you must be the stupidest faggot on this board with the iq of a mentally disabled brainlet.

Even idiots with down syndrome can tell the difference between shitcoins and XRB. XRB has a real positive value. Just go die in a shithole.

> Went All in at $32

Pls help me. I am selling it from time to time to buy small cap coins that will make my money back

RaiBlocks is broken.

why use XRB when you can use IOTA? IOTA has more important people than 1 paypal engineer joining them lol.

Why would XRB dump on Binance when it anybody looking to sell could have easiliy sold on Kucoin?

Because IOTA is nothign but problems lol oh my xrb node sync issue. But look at IOTA! Way more problems. Loose canon sjw devs also. Glad I sold at $5.

Sell all of it before it's too late.

>Always do the opposite of Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums always tells me to do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells me

So wtf do I do? To follow this is to fail this. To not follow this is to not fail this but to still fail this when I do the other things Veeky Forums tells me to do.

>nothing but fud since weeks
thats when you know nows the time to buy

ok then tell me why it has value, you won't because you can't, because it has none, but you'll disguise your lack of an answer with some statement like "I'm not going to convince an idiot like you, you don't deserve gains hurr"

honestly if you cant see why it has value, then you probably should keep investing in erc20 tokens. anyone who isnt a brainlet and has ever made a bank transfer can see the value in fast feeless transactions. the tech isnt mature, but then again neither is most of blockchain.

lmfao your IOTA shitcoin couldn't even develop a proper wallet and seed generator so people had to go online and find seed generators which ended up being scams. the network just got some ~10 million dollars worth of IOTA stolen a few days ago. IOTA is a shitcoin.

DYOR, i'm not going to hold your hand for you.

trustnodes.com/2017/09/27/iota-bad-actor-says-ethereum-developer

hackernoon.com/why-i-find-iota-deeply-alarming-934f1908194b

twitter.com/RichardHeartWin/status/954936250212978689

yeah IOTA is a shitcoin.

tHE PUMpening is on brothas

it is my fellow raibro

We're all gonna make it

Finally!

>blessed be those who HODL and whose faith in Lord Rai was never shaken

not me though, my XRB is on bitgrail. Teaches the lesson not to trust anyone

pls no, those bags are heavy

lmao if you think XRB is going to dump on binance then youre no better than a brainlet pajeet.

>IOTA
few days ago ~$10m in IOTAs were stolen because of online seed generator. Dev's response: twitter.com/DomSchiener/status/954680916798042113
... which is fine and dandy BUT the url to that scammy seed generator was in sidebar of one of the IOTAs websites.

Shittiest of all shitcoins

>One of the few feeless coins
>"shitcoin"
iq of a cumbucket