Chainlink will NEVER hit anything like $100. 10$ maybe

>Chainlink will NEVER hit anything like $100. 10$ maybe.

Even 10$ is good. Would make most of us rich

I’ve always wondered why we never see those richfags who actually bought ETH ANT on here.

They already made it. Why would they still be here?

>This usable coin went up in value, so that means my scamcoin will too

Did Link get a weiss rating or not? I missed the release and only got home just then. What happened with it?

D rating as the pajeet shitcoin it is.

Whenever your shitcoin is dropping in the charts like shit out of cow's ass, the shilling in this board intensifies to the point there are 10+ threads about LINK.
Do you know why it's falling? It's not because it's being supressed, it's because NOBODDY IS BUYING THIS SHIT TOKEN.

(((Weiss rating)))

it wasn't included user.

If it went to $10 I guarantee the vast majority of us would keep on holding all the back down to $1 with maybe a couple of 20% sell offs

Link is a cool concept but will never ever make it. It doesn’t need a token, and a token doesn’t need to be 1k their is no point? So what Sergey can’t get mcondals in Taiwan
Enjoy the bags boyos

Nice pic

>ETH: crypto smart contracts
>Link: mainstream smart contracts

>not buying LINK in 01/2018

I can't believe how much those Jews are charging for a subscription...actually nevermind

No one is buying it because there is no reason to yet. When there is, and you decide to buy, it will be too late.

Stinky linkies don't realize that wanchain has already solved the oracle problem and their main net is already live, lol. Not even trolling or trying to be mean, i'm genuinely sad for the bizlets who spent money on a shitcoin.

Please don't buy a coin with 1-2 "developers" working from their laptops at home.

doubtful that what you say is true; regardless, i will never buy any coin that's first talking point is "its the Asian ___"

>NEO
>ICX
>WAN

lmfao imagine being that dude
imagine being that FUCKING dude

Probably a bagholder fudding his own coin like we do

This is different lol

It's NEVER gonna reach billion marketcap

Screenshot this. I'm genuinely saying I don't think it's possible. No hate, just my opinion from how I've seen things develop

don't say "we" pajeet. i dont understand you dumb shits with your suicide tier fudding constantly all over every Link discussion... annoying fucks... anyone with 60+ iq can see through it

We, as in the link marines. If you aren’t fudding link kill your self faggo.

you subhuman faggot i guarantee you i have more link than you... whats the point of wasting your time fudding... do you actually think you're going to influence the price to drop a few pennies so you can add a couple more link to your sad stack? i just don't get the point.. are you le trolling heheh?

>We, the people that bought at 1$ instead of buying at 15 cent and haven't accumulated enough

fuck off

>282 million marketcap

Maybe a 5x at most

yeah ok nice response... you're just an actual autist.. have fun fudding your fellow marines faggot

why does that pic triggers me so much

That was 2 years ago. At the time it made sense to be conservative like that. A lot of things could have went wrong. That user just made the mistake of saying never, should've just said that will unlikely be worth 1000

are you the dude?

I've been on biz for a years and still don't know what Fud means

Because you can't accept that things are changing.

Post link to wan explicitly saying they solved the oracle problem

For anyone new reading this: DYOR on ChainLink. Remember to pass the good if this advice ends up being helpful for you in a year or so

>Lol stop talking shit about xxx, people said bitcoin would never be worth more than $10 and now it's worth thousands!!!! This is exactly the same!
Laziest most pathetic and desperate shill tactic there is
Almost as bad as drawing a circle at a randon low point on eth/btc price graph and saying "you are here"

>in 2015

Wow nice OC. Could I get one where the oompa loompas have wojak/pepe faces?

This is EXACTLY like link threads. One guy saying how link is the future, a guy making fun of us stinkies and a guy asking where to buy.

I wish I could be that guy. Even if he FOMOed in at $50 he would still have made 20x.

Delusional stinkies. The coin is months old and hasn't even broken it's ATH. Screenshot this and add it to your 'collection' which will only serve as a reminder to how you missed the biggest wealth opportunity of your lifetime by holding stinky linkies instead of other coins mooning every day. Post your collection when you've finally given up. I dare you to. I know you won't though, you'll delete it and pretend to forget it ever happened and go back to wagecucking at McDonalds. But we'll all remember the LINK spam and how we tried to warn you.

This post hurt my feelings.

please stop

They either panic sold at $10, 50, 100, etc or they made it so they no longer come here. I bought in at $60 but I only had money for like 4 eth

I sold 4300 ETH at $11.

When I bought in I told myself that I'd hold for at least 2 years, but the constant fucking FUD got to me.

Not this time. LINK stays with me till at least mid-2019.

No

How much LINK do you hold?

shit-talking

LINK is a mess

Little bit more than 90k.

Fake