The Bitcoin Super Conference he discusses Smartcontract technology outside of get rich quick Token sales...

The Bitcoin Super Conference he discusses Smartcontract technology outside of get rich quick Token sales. Sergey is notorious for remaining silent on the LINK tokens. He's going to spend the entire time talking about different possibilities smartcontracts have in government and developing countries. He will probably never mention LINK by name outside of the logo and mention of decentralized oracles.

SXSW his audience is rated medium and his photo isn't added to the website. The topic is: Can we replace lawyers? Again, he's going to focus on smartcontracts and the possibilities it has in government, the legal system, and global trade. If you're relatively new to ChainLink, this is what Sergey does. He is way more focused on what the technology can do for the world.

Most of us pooled together our ETH to buy into the ICO so we could host nodes. Will LINK rise? Yes. Does this market, the crash of tether, Sergey's topics, and the number of erc20 scam tokens hurt LINK? Yes. Will LINK's price EOY beat the market? Probably not.

Agrello replaces lawyers $dlt

At the moment smartcontracts are only used for tokenisation due to the Oracle problem

Sergey is discussing how they are solving the problem and making smartcontracts mainstream

>The Bitcoin Super Conference he discusses Smartcontract technology outside of get rich quick Token sales. Sergey is notorious for remaining silent on the LINK tokens.
The thing you stupid pajeet don't understand is that the value of the token depends on the demand of the technology that Sergey's team has developed. If the idea of secure and decentralized smart contracts is widely adopted, the token's demand will rise, and consequently the price of the token too. Chainlink token is the thing with which the network pays the nodes for securely providing information, but that's not all you lasagna bitch. The network will prioritize those nodes with more Link staked. People will slap each other for being able to access this market. All this fud could work with people who don't know what the fuck are they invested in, but for everyone who did their own research, this is just a pathetic attempt to get (you)s

nice reddit pasta. back to your street where you belong pajeet.

LAST THING AT NIGHT AND FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU MUST REPEAT THESE AFFERMATIONS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH

I recognize this FUD from yesterday

I'm probably one of the people on this board that most likes Agrello but if you try to Pajeet shill it you're going to eat shit.

Wrong, payments aren't necessarily in link tokens, they can be in whatever blockchain coin is being used. The tokens are for node staking, contact bidding, and penalty payments.

MOON!!

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

My nigguh

Baka, the node operators only get paid in LINK tokens

yeah that's what I always thought but there is a lot of "node ops will be paid in link" talk so I thought I just missed that part.

IMO this makes it easier to understand how LINK will function. People will value LINK because they can stake it which is a lot simpler than an economy where data, reputation, and tokens compete for value.

>I AM THIN

Was talking to my broker the other day, I work in RE. 100% bearish on Bitcoin, but 100% bearish on smart contracts.

Imagine deeds, trasnfer of deeds, car titles. I see Chainlink threads everyday so I know it's a discord shill, but blockchain smart contracts are coming.

Do you mean bullish on smart contracts?

I've seen this sort of thing all the time with small cap biotechs with upcoming catalysts. People pump up the price before a conference or an FDA ruling. Then noobs jump buy into the hype and jump in thinking they are geniuses without realizing that the impending news is already factored into the price.

Once the conference / ruling occurs the price either quickly spikes down around 10-20% in the case of the good, but expected news, or gets demolished 50+% by bad news.

I think in the case of LINK we have to prepare for the worst case scenario. The slack and twitter pages have been a graveyard. No news. The price rising up over $1.00 simply due to BTC spiking to $20,000. This is clear if you look at the market as a whole.

If you think there is going to be some massive reveal about partnerships with huge multinational banks you are hopelessly delusional and should seek immediate mental help.

Look at his past history. At the Bitcoin Super Conference he discusses Smartcontract technology outside of get rich quick Token sales. Sergey is notorious for remaining silent on the LINK tokens. He's going to spend the entire time talking about different possibilities smartcontracts have in government and developing countries. He will probably never mention LINK by name outside of the logo and mention of decentralized oracles.

SXSW his audience is rated medium and his photo isn't added to the website. The topic is: Can we replace lawyers? Again, he's going to focus on smartcontracts and the possibilities it has in government, the legal system, and global trade. If you're relatively new to ChainLink, this is what Sergey does. He is way more focused on what the technology can do for the world. Not making his token holders profits.

The whole point of LINK is stay tied to about 1 USD just like tether, at most about a cup of coffee. Its not an investment.

Sergey Nazarov
Nazarov became a platoon commander in the Dzerz youth Division of the Russian Federation Ministry of Internal Affairs specalising in cryprography. Originally recuited from the Nashti expatriate community, he was assigned to the 4th Company of 4th Regiment, where among his duties was the protection of kremin foreign policy communications in transit to foreign embassies using electronic media. In 2009 he became an informant when he was recruited by the MVD's FSB counterintelligence section and in 2010 he was officially transferred to the Third Chief Directorate of the FSB, Military Counter Intelligence. Later that year, after studying for a year at the Novosibirsk Military Counter Intelligence School, he became an operational officer and served in FSB military counterintelligence where he has worked on seconment from the Russian embassy in Washington.

Sergey began his cover career building peer-to-peer marketplaces, going on to the investment team at FirstMark Capital. He joined the cryptocurrency revolution in 2011, and believes it has the ability to change the way societies distribute wealth, enforce contracts, and share critical information with their citizens

Thanks for this new post, never seen before.

>The whole point of LINK is stay tied to about 1 USD

i know this is just pasta, but i've never understood who would think in numbers like that. i see it all the time round here.

a penny is tied to "about a dollar" if you have 100 of them

It makes about as much sense as all of the other Fud so I don't see the problem.

I feel like tonight is the night to sell off all my other coins for LINK

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT