IT WAS A BULLTRAP ALL ALONG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7up2tg/20yearold_korean_college_student_commits_suicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no shit sherlok. you fucking retards kept calling us shills. literally the most predicted crash in human history

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I WORK HARD FOR THE MONEY
COME ON GIVE ME LOTS OF HONEY

...until then next trillion dollar crash.. then the 2 trillion dollar crash..

this is gonna be a hella fun ride gang

B-but I thought one big green candle signifies a bull market.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK FUCK FUCK

how much longer will it last? I get my tax return in 2 more weeks.

I wanna buy some eth.

HAHAH I HOPE YOU HOLDERST LOSE EVERYTHING SO I GET RICHER

Crab-16 initiated

u mean they hodl and dont sell back to you cheaper?

I have no reason to live

Are there any confirmed shitcoiner suicides?

Have fun staring at the screens for the next 12-16 hours folks!

Pretty sure there was one in Korea earlier today.

what? you only lose when you sell. people falling for bull traps arent holders.

holders lose only if the entire crypto scene dies forever which wont happen because goverments and multi-billion dollar companies are signing partnerships. they would have literally got in couple weeks ago if this was the end

>imagine thinking anything related to money worldwide isn't controlled by das juden

we tried to warn you, user, WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?

there have been hundreds of sodoku's i'm sure
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7up2tg/20yearold_korean_college_student_commits_suicide/
>inb4 plebbit, i know, i found it on google you fucking faggots

>Trillion dollar crash
Try again with a rebound at 4k peaking at 8k followed by the freefall to end it all

The media hype is behind us, normies tasted the water and got burned, you're deluded if you think they're all going back in and bringing their friends with them too

holy shit my fucking sides

that image

beautiful OP

They're gonna fomo at 23k

Stop being a racist pig and blame everyone greedy equally.