Laughing Stock General

Every single board is making fun of us.

When your entire fucking board acts like an 80's coked up floor trader stereotype then you know at a certain point you're gonna have one hell of a comedown
>t. lit

I'm just here stealing all the sweet pink wojacks

YOU STOLE OUR GRAPHICS CARDS

FUCK
YOUR
CARGO
CULT

-/v/

I only started coming here to laugh at you.
t. /v/

I will hire midgets to laugh at them 1 year from now

You don't deserve the blockchain and you had absolutely no idea what it was meant for.
-/g/

I'm just here pretending to be a shareblue shill

t. /pol/

That's what you get for trusting something that is not based on something real
Regards

buy nano/xrb faggot
no mining, no transaction fees

same, but i came from int.

it only fuels me

Did mining for this short-as-fuck time get returns with 500$+ GTX 1050 Tis?

I came as I heard the news, I really came.

I don't hate you for mining. Everyone is just trying to make a buck right? But man fuck all these electronics shortages. High powered PSUs and GPUs are so overpriced. Gleefully watching it die, no hard feelings c:

/g/ here. I hate all you coinfags. Bitcoin needs to fucking die before the 1180 comes out later this year. Looks like that will play out

this. im only here to watch retards kill themselves over a ponzi scheme. this is the most retarded board on Veeky Forums.

there was a suicide watch thread. yeah have fun

-/bant/

even total loser like me laughs at you cryptofags
t. /r9k/

>he doesn't believe in crypto

YOU WILL BE LEFT BEHIND

Let them laugh and save screencaps.

/pol/ here, it's just banter

Volta as fuck

>virgin faggots are laughing at you because you lost more money than they ever made and are still rich

oh no

aaaa no no no no my money its gone

this thread will be a good addition to history of nocoiners collection

All the people in this thread will be sorry

$50K+ EOY mark my words

I will show them

it's okay, we're laughing WITH you!

Fucking A.

/v/ here, and I just have one thing to say: FUCK YOU! TIME TO SELL THOSE GPUS MOTHER FUCKER!!!

>Lost more money than they ever made
wew lad what an accomplishment
>and are still rich
what did he mean by this?

Not our fault this shit was an obvious bubble, the smart ones here still made a huge profit and got out before sub $10k

if you're that confident I think you should take out some expensive loans and shove it into bitcoin

Will want to get max entertainment out of your breakdown

If you do not respect the blockchain the blockchain will not respect you. Stop jumping up and down on the intricate sculpture of math and ingenuity before you like a retarded Rhesus monkey and maybe you'll actually get some use out of it.

I just wanted to buy a gpu bruh. You denied me, now you have to suffer.

I'm only up 3x instead of 7x

Boohooo

Honestly this is the kind of thing that would result in the big banks snatching up the majority of bitcoin. They'll have the last laugh.

/a/ here, I've never been on this board before, but I am came to laugh at you.

I just got laughed out of /mlp. They ganged up on me and called me a delusional cryptofag. They told me to kms.

Let them have their time in the sun. In the darkest dark, we will rise again. And our signal will be the shining of the moon.

>he doesn't know that you can make money off of price decline

/bant/ here,
hahahahahahah
have a nice day

Not /bant/ and /mu/ Such nice boards, those ones.

disgusting weeb trash kys

The worst board on here. Unironically kill your self.

you got fugged balls deep :DD XD
t. /int/

Didn't most US banks ban bitcoin doe?

The glorious moon
The green candles
Our lambos
let's ride
With hands of iron we tide
Hold our bags of riches
To the crypto city of Sol

Veeky Forums here, I came here to laugh at you for being stupid enough to ever invest in bitcoin.

oh wait, even bant is here. You know it's bad when /bant/ is laughing at you.

And apparently you don't even know how to speak english.
No fucking wonder why you pray to every deity you know that BTC doesn't crash, when you seem to be under Pajeet levels of stupidity.

/a/ here
Pffthahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha

I'm buying 20 voltas. Enjoy your 2000$ cards

Your mommy and daddy aren't going to be able to buy you any more cards after their 401k gets drained.

Now you know what its like

no.kys or buy the dip.

If you wanted to throw your money away you should have just bet on sports

t. /sp/

ANIME IS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I hope shitcoins will die for good and Veeky Forums will return to its roots.

So basically some random lucky guys and a lot of criminals got filthy rich.
What a fucking disaster this suitable was.

Trading in a bear market is fun

>implying I need meme money.

us horsefuckers at /mlp/ laughing at you.

low test betas cant handle risky investments and adhere to the common (safe) group think. who would have thought?

That I'm still rich after losing a lot of money, because the 2017 bullrun was just that good and I actually cashed out twice in the meantime

I get that nocoiners hate the fact that they knew about btc before crypto blew up but didn't invest, but now is your chance, zoom out the charts mate, this is not the end no matter how deep we go

>be me
>math phd
>300K starting
>any job I want
>laugh at worthless NEET cryptocucks
t. Veeky Forums

friendly and conscientious reminder that anime is for literal man children and socially abnormal weebs and if you even ironically post anime pictures or discuss anime or actively browse anime boards, then you are a faggot to such an offensive degree that this world would be better off if you simply disappeared. but since that's an unrealistic expectation, it would be better if you just killed yourselves. failing that, then i can only hope that humanity decides to come together to wipe you pathetic fucking losers off the face of earth and, for your sake, i hope the cleansing will be swift and merciful. not that you deserve mercy, mind you, i just want the world to be rid of your kind as soon as possible. i'm not even trying to be edgy right now it's just my personal opinion that most people fortunately share.

I'll manage to get one and then sell my 970 for 300 dollars

>fags claiming to be from /a/ /bant/ and /int/
>none of them post screencaps or links to threads happening on their board

Sounds like its just a bunch of crossborders making fun of us at most.

/pol/ here to remind you to never bet against the Jew

It's roots are dogecoin you dumb turd. It was literally created for crypto to get it out of /g/

You probably weren't even here and you don't know shit

Veeky Forums reporting in

You - Are

is that so hart?

I'm here to laugh at you for falling for a jew scam.
t. /sg/

>Laughing Stock General
Rather, I think your stocks are crying right now.

i hate them for laughing at me. where the fuck do they get off. people laugh at them. they're hypocrites.

You made graphics cards too expensive, ya' cunts

>all those Ben Garrison edits
>all those kike hate threads
>now kikes are alright since Trump is friends with them

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH FUCKING /POL/

>math phd
>300k starting
every time

This.
Gibs me wojack

/k/ here, thanks for kickstarting the apocalypse and giving me a chance to be a real stalker in a nuclear wasteland

this is an anime imageboard

>he doesn't know how to read simple english and interprets it as an error

We'll see who has the last fucking kek in two months time (spoiler: not the pony loving retards)

>a bunch of autistic neckbeards try to play stock market with imaginary internet money
>they lose all of their neetbux

Oh man, who could've seen this coming?

I'm seriously considering doing just that. Crypto could go down to 0 and I still will have broken even overall.

ahahahaha you dumb fucking retards
invest in real securities

>/mlp/ the board about "friendship and magic" laughs at you
fuck, that's gotta be sad, not only you don't have friends irl, you get laughed at inside a containment board.

>financial advice from a chinese cartoon imageboard
LET
THAT
SINK
IN

[esfores] here, not rude but I can't hold my shit bros.

your fortune: very bad gains

>now kikes are alright
nice try, Schlomo

guess I'll shill my shitty OC

I main /g/ other than Veeky Forums and I just cannot wait for coins to be 50k in 5 months and cards to be twice the inflated prices they currently are. Yall gonna get rekt.

sure thing pajeed lmao

>kikes are alright
for lampshades maybe

t. /pol/

Honestly, why should anyone believe that /a/ of all fucking boards gives a shit about anything that goes on? They're the most isolationist, elitist fucks on the entire site.

this 1000x lmao