It’s fucking happening again

Other urls found in this thread:

coinidol.com/china-hong-kong-to-ban-cryptocurrencies/
craft.co/binance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get yo shit off binance ASAP mother fuckers.

already priced in

Not worried about price, worried about Exchanges like Binance. That shit goes down, we have a massive liquidity problem...

how many time is china going to ban crytpo?

Binance is not in fucking China you idiot. KuCoin and Binance offshored their whole company long before allt his CHina bullshit.

Didn’t binance move to Japan?

>no link

Are they retarded? Do they really think anyone believes this shit anymore?

infinitely many because they hate everybody

Where is now Binance located? I didnt know they moved out of HK.

source?

I dunno, got a source?

So what if the Chinese cannot use crypto currencies? All I see is whining wojaks, but I could be called one, for regulating crypto currencies shouldn't happen in America. Elsewhere, I don't give a fuck.

FIrst, HK is legally not China. Second, they moved their shit to Taiwan and Korea.

Breaking News: China and Hong Kong to Hunt Down All Cryptocurrencies - Coin Idol via BTCnews on iOS

coinidol.com/china-hong-kong-to-ban-cryptocurrencies/

Any source on chinese websites? I want to know if they're banning bitcoin mining this time, according to the article they're supposed to have a press conference?

HK is to China like Puerto Rico is to the US. It’s still basically under China’s control. Also the article specifically mentions HK as well.

Zero, but they're going to keep pretending to because the rest of the world falls for it every time. We're practically handing the chinks our coins.

again?

Regardless of where Binance is located id be proactive and remove any funds off of Binance.

Someone post the meme already.

You still have an hour before the asians crash the market again.

> According to an official letter sent to Coinidol.com on February 6, 2018, from Yao Feng, AML supervisor of The People’s Bank of China

Yeah, Chinese officials sending letter to some shitty blog while nobody else knows shit, lol

Plus, if we could get the fucking chinks finally disconnected, oh boy would I happily with with every single satoshi of my onvestment

The headline doesn't match the article. It just says that HK is ignoring the great firewall restriction and China wants them to stop. The article also says that chief bureaucrats in China send letters to the coinidol blog instead of doing a press release or sending it to a newspaper. It's probably Jihan getting pissy that the BTC to BCH exchange rate isn't 4:1 like yesterday.

How about mining? Hope they Crack down on that too.

Yep. The most pro-coin place on Earth. Binance is solid. Even their token is worth holding.

Fake news gooks.
Kys

craft.co/binance

Company is located just outside of Tokyo.

OP is a faggot.

Thought Binance went to Japan, I know their CEO moved there and was talking about it on a Bloomberg interview.

Zimbabwe says they'll ban crypto
>AAAAAAAAAA MOVE ALL FUNDS OFF BINANCE
user... Binance isn't in Zimbabwe
>MOVE IT ALL ANYWAY AAAAAAAAA

Wow look! It's coordinated FUD. The fucking jews are hard at work to drop the prices so they can buy in

I have thousands of bucks on several Hong Kong exchanges

my only wish is us biztards dont fall for this fud...
if china bans imagine if the market does take off china becomes 5th world shit-hole and everyone with money leaves. They either join the fray or they die nuff said.

But neo is partnered with the Chinese government! How could this happen