Sold my LTC at 30% loss yesterday

Why the fuck is this coin mooning? There is no good news or anything. God damn it. I moved from /b/ to Veeky Forums hoping to make money, I got nothing but pain.

its almost like there is no such thing as a free meal, and trading has been called the suckers game since time began

>selling LTC as bitcoin rises
Baka. LTC follows BTC

Last December bull-run was driven by Charlie's showing up at a bunch of shows. That made sense. This one though, what the fuck is going on.

Ltcpay

You just got cucked

Litepay

Short squeeze on low volume

They announced Litepay release date (26/02.2018) LTC is only going to go up in the next couple of weeks... buckle up user

Atomic swaps

you sold low now is the time to buy high!

honestly OP, twitter is where money is made. Veeky Forums is just memes and shitcoins

Basically this, buy it before it's too late

with XMR? the announcement was like 3 weeks ago.

>Sold my LTC at 30% loss yesterday
How the fuck did you manage that you spastic? It was fucking mooning yesterday.

I sold for BTC, it helps to ease the pain since BTC going up a bit but still, I misses the moon mission

can you share your twitter follow list ?

Not yesterday afternoon burger-time

>twitter is where money is made
how?

you can find amazing deals where you send someone 0.5 eth and they send you 4 eth back. it's a goldmine

wait until it goes higher, then buy more

This board is for the keks, brainlet.

But wait, how would they make a profit by losing 3,5 ETH?

the profit is for you not for them, you must be new here

He refers to scammers.

Not too late. LTC will break 300 then chill for months. Screencap this and fear my digits.

DUMP COMMENCE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hodl is no joke retards

He fucking sodl asshole

>There is no good news or anything.

>Litepay has been announced and on the horizon since the beginning of the year, set for a 2/26(?) release date
>Multiple media outlets have been reporting that Facebook is considering adopting Litecoin
>Dark web users have been dumping Bitcoin in favor of Litecoin
>In a refreshing change of events, Charlie Lee has actually been making positive tweets about Litecoin. He has teased other early 2018 surprises for Litecoin aside from Litepay, and has been dismissing the upcoming "Litecoin Cash" fork as an unofficial scam for weeks
>Litecoin remains the cheapest option for the normies on Coinbase

Just because you haven't been paying attention doesn't mean that there hasn't been "good news or anything"

Litecoin Cash fork

that's a scam dude, Charlie said so

>He has teased other early 2018 surprises for Litecoin aside from Litepay
Where are you getting this?

my wife don't believe me ....no no no no

insider trading, charlie spilled some juicy info at the recent satoshi roundtable they had and now people are back at their homes buying shit up

His Twitter. I don't have the actual Tweet handy, but someone asked him if Litepay was the big surprise that he was teasing at the end of 2017, and he responded by saying that there's more on the way than just that.

It's not much, but it's something.... a "teaser" like I said

Litepal..

God damn it dude, it is $211 now

>Multiple media outlets have been reporting that Facebook is considering adopting Litecoin

That meme still lives?

some of my favorites:
cryptodemedici
CryptOrca
ThinkingUSD
22loops
PeterLBrandt
You will quickly see who has a clue of what he's talking about.

>tfw sold 34 Ltc at 145
It hurts

>selling low

>Facebook partnership
Charlie debunked this shit multiple times

FINAL DESTINATION: PLUTO

if you're not buying in you're going to be sorry

>sold at 160

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>bought item
>had LTC left over in account
>"surely it can't fall too much, right?"
>item is now free
heh... so this... is the power of the moon mission

Thought about buying Litecoin last night, but I've learned not to FOMO in anymore. It'll crash down if I do.

Anyways, congrats on this. Seriously.

when should I fomo in for maximum self destruction?

Being on /pol/ too frequently made me have no trust in Chinks

Confirmed, just bought 100k

Holyfucking shit.

I m so tired of this board.. you jews are only shilling your bags, meanwhile normies on twitter are sharing news and helping eachother out.

You are fucking worse than jews...

You're so thick if you sold litecoin already, it's inevitably going to go up in value even if some of the shitcoins no one cares about have better tech

This. And those kikes dare to complain about the actual jews all the time.

>big papa huang

This I've been sitting on 56 bought in @ €63 last November, long term hold though.

>You are fucking worse than jews...
cognitive dissonance mate

BUCKLED IN SKIPPER, LETS GO TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Earthing now, nice......

Theirs going to be a hard-fork into LitecoinCash. For every Litecoin you hold they give you 10 LitecoinCash. This news is going mainstream and people think it'll be just as valuable as bitcoin Cash. But theirs honestly no need for a hardfork Litecoin is a great already

BTC going up in $$ value is sorta irrelevant though, as you're missing out of BTC gains (and consequently, even more $$ gains) by having sold. Wait for a 5-10% dip and buy some more LTC, this baby is going to fucking rocket.

Congrats on this. Really.

LTC is going to eat at bcash market cap.

BCash will slowly fade to 300ish USD as litecoin steals market cap and BTC introduces LN.

I moved half my BTC into litecoin and bought 40 ltc last nite.

We going big!!!

>this baby is going to fucking rocket.
just because of litepay?

Roger Ver is much better in shilling than Charlie user.

Litecoin cash is the real litecoin and has a much better scaling. It was Lee's original vision but litecore cucks will deny this.

Get ready for the flippening. Litecoin Cash will easily surpass Bitcoin.

Screencap this.

Welcome to hell, enjoy your stay

Still some time to ride. Target of $225 or so.

BOOOOOM

So Charlie made fun of Ver for forking BTC and he is forking LTC? wtf dude. I know it is his coin but still

I'm thinking target of $400 on its way to $1000.

It could be worse user. I had 35 of these puppies and sold it at about .01520 BTC a couple weeks ago. I'd be sitting on $7000 ish right now instead of $4000 had I not sold for BTC.

Lesson learned, never sell your LTC.

bear market is over bud. All the weak hands were shaken out. Now the true believers will reap the fruits of harvest.

LTC going to 5k EOY

Its a soft fork.

"THERES BEEN NO NEWS" ?

OP are you fucking autistic, retarded or both?

You deserve to lose your money idiot

Not sure if you're trolling, but Charlie has been calling out the Litecoin Cash fork as an unofficial scam for weeks now

... and he continues to make fun of Roger, which is great

Same. Got a nice bag at $111 and sold around $160. I'm an idiot. I will never doubt you again LTC, forgive me.

20+ LTC hodler

feelsgood to be a hodler

Is it necessary to rebrand its name just for soft-fork? Not that many normies have high enough IQ to digest that news. It is as unnecessary as Raiblocks renaming itself to Nano

I almost bailed yesterday too, something told me to wait.

I have dyslexia, can't handle autistic behavior like Charlie's

You're going to be loaded soon.

Correct, not sure why people are pushing this lie.

Are you out of your mind ?
A very uneducated comment?
Why don't you start following Charlie Lee on tweeter to learn more... if that is too much just youtube litecoin to to learn about what is happening........

is there a dip coming guys? wanted to all in yesterday now i don't feel like buying at 200+, just salty i missed out by a fkin day.

>is there a dip coming guys?
No, not likely. It's been dipping for the past few weeks; this looks like the start of an upturn supported by good news and a recent influx into the crypto markets in general.

>wanted to all in yesterday now i don't feel like buying at 200+, just salty i missed out by a fkin day.
Bullshit. You didn't miss out by a "day". Like I just said, Litecoin, and the crypto markets in general, have just gone through a dip that has lasted for more than a month. You had weeks to get your shit together and buy in at $120-150, and it sounds like you didn't. You're only looking back now and saying that you wanted to go in yesterday because of FOMO and the uptick in price. If it was still at $150 today, you'd still be sitting on your hands and not buying in.

Better to suck it up and buy in now at $200 or you'll be kicking yourself in another week or two when it retakes $300

did you not see the big announcement for litepay? why aren't you keeping track about news on your bags? You're losing money because you're irresponsible.

Charlie isn't forking LTC you baka

> No good news
>Microsofts wants it.
> Litepay
lol

her hair throws me off - no go

is it too late to get litecoins?

No i just fomo'd in at 210, eoy ltc will be 1k+ guaranteed. Short term, most likely will go 350-400+ easily

Yall talk shit about bitcoin just being a means for drug trafficing and money laundering but guess what coin is doing the bulk of that nowadays? its litecoin, and that shit makes up alot of volume.

Charlie just rebought and doubled his stack size.

>Yall talk shit about bitcoin just being a means for drug trafficing and money laundering but guess what coin is doing the bulk of that nowadays?

Fiat?

Litepay release date announced (Feb 26).

You're gonna make it, user.

You are officialy gay

I think Litepay is already priced in now

How much EOD?