>adtech separating itself form BAT/Adshares
>genius team
>President of NEM is an advisor
>ICO was in US, so it was very under the radar
>low circulating supply 48mill
>centralized exchange will make this an easy x10
>beta released next month
>2mil market cap

how to I trade with the contract address on Idex?

Metamask.

CPChain. DYOR

PFR, jk hahahah (look at the order book). CPC and KIN are my picks at the moment.

I mean with unlisted tokens like you could with ED

I don't think you can trade with a contract address like on Ether Delta. Tokens must be submitted to the Idex exchange.

All tokens that are traded are identified by their symbol name. It shows the contract address for each symbol name, so you know you're trading with the right one.

doesn't that defeat the point of a decentralizd exchange?

FUCK how else am I supposed to sell my ICO tokens asap now that ED is down

pfr

>doesn't that defeat the point of a decentralizd exchange?

no

because IDEX won't list literally shitcoin lol

Devery

but you could trade using the contract address if you wanted to, that's the point

that's the point of what?

the excahnge didn't have to list coins by getting paid by the coin itself

This. Once team finally starts communicating, it will fly like Antshares, or Walton. At the start their chinese teams were also incompetent to western investors.

Being able to trade any ERC20 token by contract address is only something you'll find on Ether Delta but it has nothing to do with decentralized exchanges.

that billion total supply though

What makes this more attractive than something like TRAC? they are both around the same price.

BDG, comfy with the massive userbase the platform already has

1 billion is not in circulation, around ~230 million are. The devs themselves are locking their portion away for several years to focus on the project.

Partnerships with VEN, HPB, ETP, QTUM, SAIC motors (state owned). Creator has PhD and over 50 research citations, senior IEEE member. Best of all the team is willing to learn. Pre-sale sold out so fast they didn't need to do ICO and that was less than 3 weeks ago. Since then, the team has finally started to use Twitter, releasing weekly progress reports, etc. Learning fast.

EQC circ supply is 32mm not 48mm, mkt cap is like tiny.

Nice, i'll look into it a little more, seems to be at it's all time low so I'll throw like $300 at it for now.

thanks user

yeah sorry I think the XQC is 48 mill but I may be wrong about that too, either way it's super low market cap and circ supply with a nice little team behind it, even if just for short term gains, this will be a nice pump because absolutely nobody knows about it