Can Veeky Forums solve the riddle?

Can Veeky Forums solve the riddle?

Ammunition.

I'll take it in link

Could I have it diversified in to crypto, gold, commodities, etc?

Veeky Forums will obvs choose LINK
what else is there?

10k shadow forked chainlink.

>what shitcoin should i buy for long term
kys

10K of testicles

Bean cash

bitcoin connect

just when i thought linkies couldnt get any worse

10,000 dollars worth of lego sets

Jason Parcer === Satoshi Nakamoto

Cash USD

gold

LINK is the only right answer

10 year AAA bonds duh.
>inb4 Im putting a 10 year untouchable investment in a single volatile asset or slabs of metal

worms

10k 10 year call options on microsoft or apple.

XLM

*gold stock, dumbass

Rare pepe memes XD

the usa is going to inflate the dollar to oblivion in 10 years.

It's an IQ test of sort. If you pick fiat money then in 10 years time your money will have depreciated.

2-3 % annual inflation will drop you to about 7400 - 8200 dollars.

In other words, if you said "hurr durr dorrar!" then you have low IQ.

Dragon eggs.

Most bonds are paying less than inflation.

powerball

I can live with 1-2%. Besides nominal can go up a bit to compensate.
nominal >0 so its better than cash and 0 risk 10 year bond on maturity should have real interest tho.

Tulips

pink wojaks

Index funds.

What riddle? Ron Paul is a gold bug, so obviously gold.

If I wanted to take a boomer risk, I would put the 10k a ten year government bond and just let that sit and take the interest from it. I'm not technically touching it and I get about a 2.5% return or a $250 yearly input into whatever the fuck I want including crypto.

If I was willing to just HODL, I would do so in ETH. BTC is still in growing pains, LTC does little to seperate itself from competition, NEO has to deal with China and whatever the CCP decides. ETH seems the best long term hold due to long term normie adoption.

This is the best answer.

Limited edition snow-globes.

Physical silver

Physical silver or xmr or btc

unironically a good pick since it will take a decade for LINK to get to 10k

land nigga

A lawnmower that shreds communist niggers

What's sad is this would perform better than gold. Too bad they take up so much room.

The winner.

Really?

in box condition, probably.

its an old meme

ron paul is a faggot

1kusd in OMG
5k usd in SKY
4k in BTC

kneepads

it's Ron Paul, surely the answer would be gold

the oldest 10k bottle of wine i can get

10 year is like 2.8%, inflation is around 2%

yes, you get a real return on that bond

amazon stock would probably be the safest

Tulips

Any collectible and Star Wars sets will do extremely well. Just look up how much old sets from the 90s cost.

this is dumb
I would just chose the most expensive way to store 10K. Water, air or some other gas probably.

why

10,000 in Singapore dollars.

Disney stock.
Ave monopoly of entertainment

Well, this is comfortably one of the more retarded comments I've seen here.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums.

btc obviously. invisible money lol

Dumbass

Girls und Panzer merchandise

Just ask the wealthy person that you want their gift of $10,000 in ten years time

good answer if you have the right cellar to store it in but you do not so your answer is shit

dumbass

Stock 240sx

u gon pay those taxes for 10 years before being able to touch it?

10k of baked beans

Give it to me in OMG and I'll live off the staking rewards in a year

Good call, I was going to go with gold but thinking about all the Star Wars and comic based shit they are doing now some of that will moon hard.

Doesn't work when every piece of lego can be 3D printed from home from a gigantic torrented database.

quartz

You fail to understand collecting, the physical object means nothing it's all about the "story".

Modular sets are a pretty safe bet too, they're guaranteed to multiply in value if you're quick enough to grab one

Everything collectible

Absolutely not, they use superior precision melting techniques

>doesn't beat inflation
Typical fucking retard

t.brainlet
10k for a water tower sounds legit to me

This will work as long as Lego has goodwill of it's customers. If it get's too expensive people will massively switch to 100% accurate replica's. Look at what happened to Games Workshop when they screwed over their customers. All the biggest pieces are being fake casted somewhere in China.
Don't say you would print your own lego when a kit becomes like 80$.
Let's just hope Lego doesn't abuse it's monopoly (they're already shit expensive though, because 'muh quality')

land

Eth is slow as fuck

The battle will be between Stellar POW and Cardano POS

BTC = king
ETH = oldest prince
ADA and XLM = two little brothers with some sharp daggers

I would agree with him. my answer would also be gold. no doubt

Ada has no working products.
"muh science' will only work so long,.

Land.

You have no idea what precision melting is. Literally all of Lego clones are shit or sub-par at best: poor clutch, bad flexibility, sub-par materials. The Danes at Lego have an industrial-grade 3d printer that they use for prototyping, not the one that NEETs can afford, and it still can't produce bricks of the same quality as their main equipment

Chinese recasts are pretty shit, even compared to GW who has actually shit casting tech. Lego has some awesome, healthcare grade casting quality.

t. gf in the healthcare plastic industry

I do pewter casting of very fine miniatures, Think i have a pretty good idea about what goes into it my friendo.
I agree right now it's pretty useless to try to replicate lego. However this thread is about '10 year's from now' so applying moore's law leaves us with lego competing with high quality 3D printing that is infinitely better than we can imagine right now.

>so applying moore's law
Are you aware not even the microelectronic industry can follow Moore's law anymore ?

Pre-teen pussy

Don't you think high quality 3D printing won't be massively cheaper and easier in 10 years?

Underaged child wifeslaves. I can wait 10 years for my harem to mature.

This is almost the worst idea in this thread.

High quality probably, the quality and detail of the printed materials are shit right now compared to other manufacturing techniques.
Easier probably.
Cheaper not so much, not enough to compete with the rapidly advancing injection and molding tech.

No shit. Still good as a hedge for when stocktards REEE or for rebuilding dynasty wealth post collapse. Just not as an investment.

>buy top tier 8 year old Romanian slave girl from the Arab black market for 10k
>10 years later sell the untouched 18 year old virgin for millions on the Arab black market

kek literally V A P O R W A R E

>he thinks he can get her to stay virgin for 10 years
top kek

Male semen

" rapidly advancing injection and molding tech"

truly hope you're not the same guy otherwise i got meme'd .

What do you not understand about
>slave

Dude, kids are way more expensive. You can use them for years as blood transfusion cattle and add months/years to your own life. The die pretty quickly like this though, since your corrupt vein fluid cycling into their young body overwhelms their organs. For a little while its like having your own personal dialysis machine that turns your blood to liquid heroin though. Its how the elites stay on top, and stay in the game. Ones like Soros take it a step further and actually harvest organs from children for personal use. Dude has had 4 different heart replacement surgeries and 3 different kidneys. All from under 16 yo "accident victims".

You really believe only 3d printers are allowed to advance their production tech of what ?

Anyways my point is that you arent getting an 8yo for 10k monies unless its a subhuman.