Bought 50 LTC at 188
Sold at 180.
Waiting in FIAT for BTC to drop below 9.8k
fuck my life.

Euro.

Below 8k euro.

Fuck im drunk!!

rule #1, never sell ltc

You’re looking to invest in btc at 9800 so you obviously believe crypto will go up from there.
Then why did you sell ltc at a loss with the fork and lite pay coming up in February?

Why? I dont usually hold ltc.
I dont hold LTC at all. Fork news was fake, wasnt it?

Never Sell. That's the very definition of Ponzi user.

Fork is probably mostly a scam, but so was bitcoin cash.
If all I have to do is move my ltc from one wallet to another and then send them the private key of the empty one, then by all means, give me your free shitcoins.

Send your private key? What?

you're an idiot

How about, don't buy in and immediately panic sell on the first 1 minute candle dip.

You failed the whale, now your gains have set sail.

Could you update your meme, whalebro?

you panicked. chill and re-evaluate your prospects. breathe. day trading is a delicate sunflower

price at 172, i could buy back now and have more LTC than before. mhmm

FOMO'd at 210 the other day, only regret missing a 200 opportunity an hour later. I don't mind though; hodling till the EOY and beyond if I have to

It is the best maincoin: fast, little transaction fees, at least until Ripple or xlm get a lot of fiat pairings.

Only this fork is annoying me, people messing with the price to make it less consistant, probably dumping their own LTC rigth now.

Do you not know how forks work you nigger?

I'm still holding from the $300 ATH.

Never ever sell for less dumbfuck.

>dumping their own LTC right now
THIS

>FOMO'd at 210 the other day, only regret missing a 200 opportunity
Are you people really this stupid? No wonder there's always so many pink wojacks being posted.

If you bought at 210, 200 isn't your "opportunity." 230 would have been, and that's only if you put in enough to make a decent chunk of profit on that rise...

Grow a pair of balls an market cap could double this shit faggits

He means that he regrets missing the opportunity to buy in at 200 instead of 210, user...

No, fuck you.

It is tanking whalebro. Why are you doing this to me?

Because I can.

But I mean what the fuck people, you buy in at local highs and then when it cuts back a few percent you panic sell? That’s not how this shit work. You buy in, holds your bags, wait for a run up, take a little profit and let the rest ride. If you want a pump and dump, go outside drop your drawers, and join pajeet’s Street shitting punp-n-dump discord and lose your money that way.

You should have put that disclaimer on your meme whalebro.

And miss out on teaching people a valuable life lesson? I don’t think so.

>join pajeet’s Street shitting punp-n-dump discord and lose your money that way.
That would be yours. Nobody forgot about DBC and DENT.

Daammmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiitttttttttttttt

No, that was you morons listening to someone calling themself WhaleBro. Not my fault if you morons are so thirsty for gains you’ll listen to the next guy who calls himself a dumb name and buy his bags. Fuck, I don’t know if I even came up with the name or if someone was getting called that before me.

That's a miniscule difference...

repeat after me

I LOVE BUYING AT THE TOP

>tfw sold at 231
Ask me when I'm gonna buy back.

When are you buying back in, mister dub-dubs?

ltc will rise in value once litepay is up ... as its finally got a usecase lol ... which is hilarious considering this shit is almost what? 7 or 8 years old

thanks, just bought 100k of your bags