Nuls

Give it to me straight Veeky Forums, how massive can this thing be gains wise? Or, how shit is it?

Hellllooooooooooo?! Someones gotta have an opinion out there.

73m market cap for a platform that's going to be to blockchains what wordpress is to websites. Definitely not a bad idea to have a bag of this.

Been watching this for a few months and I don't have bags of this but it has been making some strong gains

team looks inexperienced

I bought ath.

I'm still comfy

this shit is going to neo territory

Very massive imo, but I thought ODN was going to be massive too, wouldn’t trust me lmao

Ive been following the gains this gives since the start and I still dont understand why its so successful.

oracle approves

What is your reluctance to the project? Lets hear some downsides on what you think about it.

This is the one.

he's here

Oh hes not Anonymous. Not sure who Oracle is, but glad its got your approval. Whats the potential for this coin? Neo price point? ETH price point?

nuls beat neo in china govt comp

even if it hit 25% neo MC

~30x gain

Fair point. I do like the sound of 30x gains. I wonder why this project hasn't had more buzz around it, or why it isn't priced higher at the moment. Any ideas why that may be?

The people behind it. Originally two ugly chinks that dont speak English. And that it doesn't seem to do anything original.

Why is Veeky Forums frown upon the Chinese and their coins so much? lol

I don't get it. I mean I'm not bothered by it, but it seems to be a pretty pretty common mentality here.

They ban the US from all their ICOs and try to dump their bags on us. I want their coins to fail out of spite because I missed out on ICO prices.

Chinese are soulless pieces of shit

Chinese govt. Dont let their citizens trade coins. Why should we trust accumulate shit coins they can not use ?