Who else got in at the bottom of the dip at 10900?

Who else got in at the bottom of the dip at 10900?

literally maxed my credit card at $10900, off to $20k we go

kek

absolute state of /biz

>the bottom of the dip at 10.9k

We'll see in 12 hours dumb nocoiner cuck

don’t you mean $6k?

Rekt whahahahah

Like I said, we'll see in 12 hours, I will post with this trip in 12 hours to laugh at your retardatoin

So angry, lol.

Once emotion is involved, you're fucked. You didn't listen to one of the biggest and oldest rules of investing, stupid.

>calls user retard
>retardatoin

neck yourself faggot

>angry

what did he mean by this? Is this the famous buttcoin redditor projection I keep hearing so much about? 12 hours you will be masturbating with your tears.

this goes down until 10200 before the first bounce, if it doesn't hold 9200, if it doesn't hold 8700 and the absolute bottom is besides yourself is 7500. That if tether doesn't ejaculate all over your face.

And no, I'm holding 10 btc and 100k in dollars so most you can call me is bi-currenciual. Good luck, I hope you get out of the bukake without any need of theraphy

nice numbers, they smell like your asshole for some reason, where did you get them?

darn this thread sure is quiet, silly pajeets

>absolute state of Veeky Forums

Seriously, guys....I am really hoping for a dip below 6k, is that still possible? because it is already rising again

Spent the last of my buy on that dip, comfy all the way to the moon now

maybe 5 years from now when everyone realizes btc isnt that great but first we're going to 500k

You think It is still dropping more? even after this rise?

just the tip

>if it keeps going down it keeps going down
the average bear mentality

oof

If Everyone on here could just come to a god damn consensus. Just sell your BTC, dump it, let the chinese freak out before they go to bed, they'll dump harder and the euros will be obliterated!!!!!!!

Just sell and buy it in the am at 9800

Back to where you started little salty man xD