PoWH3D Front-End Live

POWH 3D front-end is live.

Get the fuck in, Veeky Forums. 1.4 Eth in it already

Picture related.

Other urls found in this thread:

powh3d.com/index.html
powhcoin.com/proto.html
cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale
medium.com/@optimumregret/the-surreal-madness-of-ethereums-pyramid-schemes-da705fe7d92e
etherscan.io/address/0x98ef2cb8360c9bd6c43f9375a09b310d2b98e426#code
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

powh3d.com/index.html

IT'S HAPPENING

Another test clone, be warned it has EXIT code to drain the contract.

I'll believe it when I see the kill switch triggered

Uh...

it's fine for me, stay poor

you really think they were that smart? let them hit the killswitch then

mantso: @everyone I had anticipated copycats trying to rip off our work and try to run off with it. That's why I obfuscated the front-end and have several "safe switches" in the testnet contract in case people would replicate it on the mainnet. I can halt any copy of this contract at a moment's notice, and I'm currently discussing it with the team.

If you have money in any of the mainnet contracts, please be wise and pull out. This was never meant to go on the mainnet - the mainnet variant will be OPEN SOURCE and free of anti-copy mechanics (yes, you can fork the main contract all you want once we go live. It's fine).(edited)
Lmao, you're all going to get fucked.

Hahaha - they were lying about the kill switch - #NotThatSmart

T. increasingly nervous man.

honestly if they don't do it within an hour you know they're full of shit

Already getting dividends - sweet

>thinking that there would be a kill switch after they fucked up

Can't wait to see this trash drained empty lol

Can confirm. Picture related

GROUND FLOOR OPPORTUNITY - GET THE COINS THAT PONZIBOT WAS RESERVING FOR HIMSELF!

The potential gains are so huge - 10:1 - how can you not put a few tenths in right now?

holy fuck. this is fucking huge. GET IN HERE IF YOU WANNA GET RICH

uuuuh guys...

do it faggot, see if it works lmao

THIS IS SCAM, CLONE, TESTNET TRIGGER EXIT CODE, it can be drained at any moment,
you are being scammed

This shilling... Sounds like people that want to fuck others over.

oh my god stay poor you dumb cunt, i'm going to the moon and your bullshit won't stop me

Do it. Drain the contract.

Given how badly Ponzibot has FuXXed up every other time, I'll bet my ETH that even if there *was* supposed to be a kill switch - that doesn't work either!

yeah if it can be drained why aren't you draining it right now brainlet?

>investing in a ponzi without source
is this the apex of greed?
i made 0.035 in ethpyr divs last week with a total investment of 0.9, meanwhile you pajeets would rather risk throwing your money in a fire

Jail time retards.

LMFAO

This is a copy of the testnet of the real PoWH which can be found here:
powhcoin.com/proto.html

The lead dev has stated that there's an exit code in the contract for testing purposes. Why even copy this? Are you actually fucking retarded?

JAIL TIME? Are you serious?

>y-y-y-you'll go to j-j-jail user, s-s-s-stop taking away my d-d--d-dividends!!!!

christ you're pathetic

this is the real powh contract, those retards released the whole thing on testnet

it's time to get rich

OH YIS, lets go boioioios

I think I have found the exit trigger. Keep putting money in guys. I am looking forward to taking your money.

Here's the thing boys: maybe they can drain it, and maybe they can't.

If they can (and they haven't shown they can) you lose what you put in.

If they can't you'll go 10:1 easy at this level

BETTER ODDS THAN ETHEROLL - LMAO

POWH3D discord:

I had anticipated copycats trying to rip off our work and try to run off with it. That's why I obfuscated the front-end and have several "safe switches" in the testnet contract in case people would replicate it on the mainnet. I can halt any copy of this contract at a moment's notice, and I'm currently discussing it with the team.

If you have money in any of the mainnet contracts, please be wise and pull out. This was never meant to go on the mainnet - the mainnet variant will be OPEN SOURCE and free of anti-copy mechanics (yes, you can fork the main contract all you want once we go live. It's fine).

then kill it

you can't

enjoy being poor

exactly. this statement was only made after it was launched on mainnet. theyre scared. get in boys, time to get justd

THEY CAN'T KILL IT

>PONZI 3X JUSTED
>b-b-but there's a kill switch! i promise!!!

I'm making money right fucking now. What are you doing, user? LESS THAN 10 ETH IN CONTRACT.

GET IN NOOOOOOOOOOW

Ha! There have already been some weak hands? Made dividends when they came in, AND when they left. Almost time to reinvest

If they COULD kill it? They WOULD kill it....

>devs openly say there's a killswitch in it
>which means there's a killswitch in their new contract
>that hackers can exploit and drain all the funds

WHO IS LITERALLY STUPID ENOUGH TO INVEST IN POWH3D OR ANY CLONE OF IT

>Who is literally stupid enough to believe devs would have a killswitch
>Who is stupid enough not to get in this AT THE GROUND FLOOR WITHOUT A DEV PREMINE

didnt this guy exit scam twice already? isnt there some guy hunting his head?

the whale wasn't able to exit his appartment because too many tendies.

Yeah but this is the legit contract without a dev premine

Ponzi fucked it up again. They said they’d kill the contract half an hour after this post went live.

Nothing has happened.

Their loss is your gain.

Get the fuck in here.

hurry the fuck up and pile in - they said that they're just going to leave the clone and focus on their own release.

GROUND FLOOR, CUNTS

This. PonziBot was talking about loading up the PoWH3D contract with his and his butt buddies funds before it'd get released to the public. He fucked up with this one and now you have the opportunity to get in at the ground floor (

im already up in my investment, its awesome. Veeky Forums i think this is your chance.

Are you serious? Your just going to glaze over the fact that this has already happen and failed twice? just gonna dispel that fear with "yea but"??
woooow

>they said there was a kill switch
so we can confirm there is an exit scam in place then? And so, your saying, just because they havent killed something, which they said they were going to kill and hasnt been killed by them yet, i should invest my money in it? thats your reasoning?

are you fucking retarded?

nothing stopping you from tossing in fifty bucks and getting out at a quick double.

they said they were going to kill it and they haven't.

fuck off does a killswitch exist

I'm about to close the contract boyos, you have 5 mins to withdraw.

there is no kill switch. they fear that people pile in this one and not the "official one" (wich will be the same code) where they can premine.JUST

We can confirm that there is no kill switch.

We can confirm that this time they actually tested it.

We can also confirm that, this time, they didn't count on clones.

They fucked up.

Do it, larper

I know it's not much but going to drain this one like the one you posted earlier. Thanks for the free money losers

from what i can see that wasn't a drain but rather everyone calling the exit function at once

do it

oh look, a greedy delusional mass of retards.
Do you guys think they are stupid? these are some of the greediest people on the internet, and you think they are just going to let a gold mine walk? DUDE, how naive can you be?

every single one of you keeps mentioning how they have fucked up, how they have fucked up over and over again....but i think this is actually some projecting because indeed it is YOU who have fucked up.

if you make a deal with the devil there is always a price to pay. good luck.

"actually its getjustcoin.com/coin.html" - ponzibot

Yeah, go ahead - close us all out now...

LMAO

Ground floor, baby.

yeah i do think they're that stupid.

five minutes until is proven to be a larping cuck

these dumb cunts lost 2 mil of other people's money of course i think they're that dumb

there's still plenty of room in the contract

dude, get out man. these guys dont dezerve your cash, no homo.

yeah so we're not giving it to them

this is the contract without a premine

they're not getting shit

Uhh, you know that 5 minutes was like 8 minutes ago, right?

>if you think a clone of the third attempt from a failed dev is ever going to take off because there is "plenty of room" then you might be this guy

god bless you

at this point now i'm just considering it a dare to see if they'll put their money where their mouth is.

ethereum priced ticket to the best show on Veeky Forums right now

you know what's funny? they actually tested this contract and made it airtight. but they released it as-is. They forgot about people copying the bytecode and launching it themselves.

They fucked up, royally, and all this autistic screeching about a killswitch is just a mask for the panic they're feeling right now.

you think this is better than ethpyramid really?

Ethpyramid.io has already been listed on cointels top 10 list for next Dapp.
>cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale

you think this is more legit than ethpy you deserve to be poor.

hey i'm keen on EthPyramid too. but i'll make my money wherever i can

lmao nice larpers in this thread
the contract STILL isn't drained or killed
keep fudding though maybe some weak hands will sell, allowing me to scoop up extra dividends

god that is SOOOO FUNNNY im sure thats why tis will moon.

Exactly. The contract isn't shut down because it isn't going to GET shut down and they're not going to release for a few more days so why the fuck aren't you all in here

you are an insufferable faggot

and you are an idiot for not getting in this

stay poor

>is JUST3D dev
>gets people to join contract with killswitch
>drains it

would be funny, but no. there is no killswitch, only ground floor

>investing in bytecode
this pajeet deserves every dollar you idiots give him

WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN? WHERE'S THE DRAIN?

>13 posts by this ID
>8 posts by this ID
16 posts by this ID

I hope everyone sees what a no go this is

sure...keep telling yourself that...

For sure, at least put some effort into your larping use a VPN or something.

im posting because you fuckers gag for ground floors of shit like this and then when it's given to you you're all like OH NOOOO

put your fucking eth into ethpyramid then

its like being ground floor of a teepee....that will never get built. Honestly, dont let them take from you what they have taken from me.

>completely new contract
>legit leak of something unreleased
>hmm only a couple of posters

ground floor baby, bring on them ETH divs

>Pajeet's could only afford to put 2ETH into their scam.

Come on nigger at least make some fake transactions from different accounts to make it look like people are buying in, devs aren't going to shut down a 2eth contract LMFAO

This says everything about your shitty argument.

The longer this contract remains alive, the weaker your arguments get. I'm getting money right fucking now.

Enjoy your dev premine in a couple of days.

Can someone explain to me what POWH 3D is and what this is all about?

>be powh dev
>make shit contracts
>make shit contract even you wont put your money in

haha only 2 eth? what are they afraid of? dont even trust moving there own eth in and out of it for fear of losing it AGAIN?
lol

losing money

/thread

The devs released a new contract on the test net.

Someone copied it and put up this front end
powh3d.com/index.html

It's entirely legit. Now they're crying about a kill switch when they were gonna dev pre-mine their own contract and get a fuckload of money.

The sooner you get in this the better.

half the people in here are going to POUR into the 'real' thing when it launches

this IS the real thing, you fucks. note the devs haven't frozen or killed the contract - because they CAN'T

What does this contract do? is it a pyramid scheme where you invite people below you and your balance increases? if so, what's so special about this contract and why should people get in?

This is the fucking big one, Veeky Forums. Your chance to get in something legit and ready to fucking BLOW when the killswitch NEVER happens.

powh3d.com/index.html

medium.com/@optimumregret/the-surreal-madness-of-ethereums-pyramid-schemes-da705fe7d92e

this is the sequel to shadowfork, by the same guys who made powhcoin

probably a buggy clusterfuck, but some larper came in here and said IMMA SHUT IT DOWN and then didn't do it because he cant

2 ETH AND CLIMBING

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

WE'RE ALL GONNA BE FUCKING RICH

"probably a buggy cluster fuck"
right.

doesn't mean we can't take advantage of this right now.

shill like your fucking life depends on it, boys

>etherscan.io/address/0x98ef2cb8360c9bd6c43f9375a09b310d2b98e426#code
>close source opcode shit
yep

and he came in and said he'd use it. he hasn't.

fucking liar

>shill like your life depends on it boys
like that was evident already

it's reverse engineered from the test net you baboon

there is no fucking exit scam