Who is your cookfu, Veeky Forums?

Who is your cookfu, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NQ6YHPTfdg
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

look at those slurpee cups

I remember when this first happened I was still too beta to admit I liked choking girls, like I was worried I'd offend someone

THICC

>she'll never get on top of you and crush you with her tits

Why live bros?

Anyone else get a twinge of sadness watching any show with mary berry?
I see her still youthful character in an ever aging body. Covered in liver spots, her skin lost all but the last remnants of its youthful elasticity. Her hands bent and twisted double with osteoporosis. You can see she struggles to even hold a knife!
It makes me sad as I see the same happening to my own mother, and reminds me that everyone's life is finite and she will one day die.
This makes quite difficult to masturbate to.

what a hamplanet

10/10 post right there

I'm going to kill myself when I'm 50.

Pati Jinich

youtube.com/watch?v=2NQ6YHPTfdg

Claimed

>dat girl
I would probably be willing to kill several people just to have her as my cookfu

>This makes quite difficult to masturbate to.

not for me bro. just got down with these (pic related)

the big headed lady with nice tits. can't remember her name.

God damn that 5 head. Worst show on FN hams down

Clarissa Dickson Wright

Fuck you for making me use google.

While I count myself as someone who likes 'thicc' and milf types, I hate doujin artists who draw like this. Proportions are stupid; I mean look at how small her head and arms are compared to everything else.

Look at Christina Hendricks.

While she looks fine now, gravity will deflate her in 5-10 years. Except for those tits, which are fake.

teh hotness

I want her to play hide and seek with me

>hams down

I remember falling in love with her show where she cooks for one party in her apartment-restaurant. But I keep forgetting her name.

Oh my god she's fucking beautiful and I LOVE diastema on women. But I absolutely hate the shit she cooks. Fucking figs on a pizza?!

mmmmmmm

flapjacks

The Hemsley Sisters.

>oven fries

So just have yourself a sadjerk, lad. Make do with what you have.

Charisse of course :3333 She looks so cuddly.

youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk

Yeah she does.

The best

my dick can handle extraordinary stimulation, but this will need some more booze

Imagine she's offered you a handjob and tries not to punch you in the face before accidentally sticking her whole thumb in your navel.

>Bailey Jay
>Cooking

>Bailey Jay
>Waifu
>Implying he's a girl

lol

i thought i was the only one that wants to bend Antonia over and fuck her like a madman. shooting my semen ooze inside her in the hopes of insemination so that one day she can raise and cook for my children too.

source on her tits being fake?

Debbie Lee

I want her to sit on my face

That is the largest Korean I have ever seen

I don't know why Kelsey isn't more popular on Veeky Forums, she's probably the only American chef I can stand watching.

I trust her completely.

She's the attractiveness of Bailey Jay without the dick.

Is she using a sword?

Im always disturbed by her because there was a guy I went to school with that had Palsy and I used to chuckle and think he was stupid because of the way he spoke.

He got one of them voice synthesizer things in grade 11 and it turned out he was normal brained and he knew I gave him shit. He went to grad with a hot chick and I didn't even go.

Serves you right meanie

Kot thread?

Nadia the chick from Bitchin Kitchen desu. She's cute.

My cookfu was actually the of a friend of mine...
She made the best lasagna and looked like a fucking model.
I always volunteered to help her cute the ingredients and what not, just to get close to her tits and ass.

LOVE.

He's so adorable.

such a nice genuine seeming person. Love John so much

sauce?

drop source senpai, reverse image search gives me nothing

>putting sauce on your eggs

that goddamn voice

they are real someone is just an breastblasted chestlet

I'm a guy, but I had always assumed based off of pictures of her 10 years ago compared to now. Could be wrong though, she did publicly deny any cosmetic surgery.

always kot thread. he's the handsomest kot ever.

He is my husbando.

Foodwishes is absolutely based. I like Bruno, too.

Magnificent, exemplary post.
All of my respect, and I feel your pain.

he got smetana on his little nose! look at it! i want scritch his cheeks so hard

>brother hates her show
>so I hate her show
>has three dudes playing out skits
>"just fucking cook you bitch"
>contemptuously watch an episode two years later
>DVR all episodes
>Amazon doesn't have a DVD set
My brother's tastes are shit, never again. How can I get her whole series?

Who is she?

Nadia G. She has several shows but the one I want to own on disc (or digitally even) is Nadia G's Bitchin' Kitchen. Apparently she started out on Youtube and then made it big. The episode that I watched and got me hooked was about a "men episode" where she cooked things that men would appreciate. I think one of the dishes was cheery peppers stuffed with cream cheese.

I'd love to see Rachel Khoo nude. Are her tits fat and a bit saggy or giant and perky? Does she have a little paunch or a fat gut? Is her ass curvy to match her hips or flat and fat?

I must know. Either way, it doesn't matter. But I'm always curious about what her body is like under the clothes and camera tricks. Bikini pic would be awesome.

She's gorgeous.

Is there somewhere I can watch it online?

kek i came here to post this

I don't like choking girls, but I like that girls instantly cum when you choke them during sex.

Calder just does it for me.

Holy shit, I never noticed Rach had such great tits. Is it the clothes she usually wears or something?

Yes, Thicc!

What is the attraction to choking women or being choked as a woman?

Maybe I'm just a big pussy or something but I don't find it sexy at all and I've had two women ask me to choke them during sex and have just flat out ignored them and kept doing my thing. First time nearly put me off my game as it took me by such surprise.

huuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnng

That makes no sense user

muh dick and muh heart

Aarti Sequeira back in 2010

>Bruno fan on Veeky Forums

he's the fucking man. i'd give him the d any day of the year.

There are almost too many factors to think of for me, try having some creativity.
It's nice to have a guy dominate you, when he's choking you he's in complete control. It's also a physical response I think? Asphyxiation causes a ssxual response? Some dudes choke themselves while fapping.
Also this might just be me having issues but I think many girls have these issues, but I have an easier issue accepting/trusting "negative" displays of affection.

*easier time

Julia is my spirit animal

Wish she'd make me Italian food

>pure

Speaking of the F Word, does anyone remember when Meatloaf was on there and made something where he added an unnamed ingredient (like creamy soup in a blank tin). Does anyone know what it was? I

Surprised to see Amanda - I didn't think she was that well known. Do you know much about her? I figure she lives in the UK because I see a few UK supermarket brands in her videos but I'd love to know more.

only judging by her kitchen I'd be surprised if she didn't live somewhere in the US/UK

haven't figured out much more but then again also didn't put a lot of work in it

I'll translate her website at some point

funnily enough I ended up on her channel after she had a collab with peaceful cuisine, who's also very nice
>and I'm not even vegan

and in all honesty I just like watching their videos, I haven't made anything from their videos (yet)

>peaceful cuisine
Didn't even realise it was a vegan channel. I just like the no music videos.

now now I didn't say it's a vegan channel, he has all kinds of stuff in there

>the best are indeed the no music videos

but yea he's vegan, dunno since when but who cares, the content's great