ITT: post your stack; rate other anons' stacks

How's my taste, Veeky Forums?

>Kerouac
>Wolfe

The rest is based.

All bad, simply cause its not varied with enough non meme/pleb books, and if its not varied now i doubt it'll shape up.

can these consumerism threads please stop

I wish I had that Dune edition. Also the pristine-ness of your copy of Moby Dick makes me wish mine wasn't so beat up :(

4 books on here should directly give away my age and nationality to 2 or 3 people on here.

Moby Dick and Master and Margerita are good rest are trash
Cannery Row is comfy, overall pretty good as long as the Diplomacy and Tank ones are for your job

Slovenian?

here's my currently reading pile

Practice of Diplomacy is a book my father got a decade ago and I borrowed it since its kind of related to one of my side projects.
How to drive a tank is a meme self help book I got for 1€ at the antiquary.

started reading yesterday, totally memed by lit

Yup.
The Lainšček gives it away.
Epicurus is based, havent read this book specifically though.
Nietzsche is a classic.
I personally dont like Russel's History, but whatever.
Stirner is a meme but kudos for actually reading it.
Ulysses is GOAT
Dont know the rest.

Cannery Row and Steinbeck in general is extremely comfy. Special mention to Tortilla Flat for being the comfiest.

>Yup. The Lainšček gives it away.
A koliko si star?

close - lifelong reader memed by academia

Why is Penguin's "The Master and Margarita" have such a shitty cover? Makes me not want to own it.

Stumbled upon the best book sale in my life, because it was a surplus sale and the books were buried under children's toys.

So just post the random book pile that is on my desk,or assemble a new pile with the best books I have?

These were on my desk.One is just a dictionary.

>500 test
>250 deca
>50mg var ED

3/5

How can that copy of Dune be so large? What could that tome, besides Dune, possibly contain??

How is Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test? I've been wanting to read it for quite some time but haven't found a copy. Is it worth my time?

Seconded.

It is very good. Documents a strange time in the twentieth century.

I just finished reading The Portable Nietzsche. It is pretty good. It definitely deserves a re-read.

Have some cocaine shakes there, Sigmund?

russian/10
I bought lots of copies from the same publishers, since they were dirt-cheap.

The Trial and the first half of Kafka's stories are incredible. You're in for a good time. And Pessl's Special Topics is so comfy and dear to my heart. Good stack, user.

El Quixote!

Good read

He dies at the end

You're a few centuries late on the spoiler there, user.

>Wordsworth classics

You got meme'd hard, son.

lol, I know.

In south america they make you read the book on school

das a fat cycle mane

hope just a blast

He's got the Wordsworth Crime and Punishment
Stellar memery.

It was 1/3 of the price than the other editions. Plus, it's the ultimate book cover for checking 'em.

already read some of them but fuck it

You got meme'd, my friend.

Oh, I'm proud of you, user, don't get me wrong.

You didn't get memed.
You bought good books for cheap

I am going through my philosophy phase as every teen (18) Does.

Thanks, man.
>inb4 '>buying books'

Last thing I read was the script for Hiroshima Mon Amour by Duras
Now I'm reading BK for the first time and I'm already loving it

You all say you're posting stacks of books, but all I see are duckfaces and selfies

that shit by bertrand russel is good

I buy cheap books all the time.They never fall apart.I don't know how others mamage to destroy copies of books just by normal reading.

Classic op Classic

B-B-But books that are leather bound that cost 20x the cheap price are better!
Lol, it's almost like they think they're getting a better book.

Retard

No,you misunderstood me.I value aestethics.
They are important.They get a better book,not in content,but in aestethics.
But when I just want to read something,I pick up the first edition I happen to come across.
I just don't understand how can a book can get almost disintegrated while you carry it around.Most Veeky Forumsizens seem to destroy their penguin books.

Nice!

No other recent purchases thread so I'll post this here.

15 dollaroos altogether. Feel like I got jewed

Crap

So like whatever books you have on your desk?

Can you show me a picture of the front cover of your copy of Demons?

Nice

Cool, thanks

How do you read in the dark?

Is electric kool-aid in any way related to Heaven's Gate?

How is ol Teddy K's book? He was a mathematical prodigy when he wasn't mailing bombs right?

I turn on the lights.

But at that moment I was browsing Veeky Forums so no need.

love it

>legjob
hot

Veeky Forums in the dark can be pretty comfy, but watch out for eye strain.

let me guess. you buy all of your books from thrift books or some shit and you read all of Nietzsche and Schopenhauer, maybe started reading Spinoza or Deleuze but it was way too abstract and boring so you gave up. You are actually 16 or 17 years old, and are thinking that you want to pursue psychology thinking that it will be a practical application of your intellectual interests. Reply if I should continue.

Sounds like you are projecting yourself onto some random person who reads Freud and Nietzsche

high school/10

But that Lardner though.

that schopey is way, way abridged son. the original text takes up to books twice that size. i have the same one though, makes me wonder what im missing out on.