Jesus fuck

This was a total pain in the fucking ass to buy and get off this piece of shit exchange between the withdrawal problems and wallet not syncing...

In my experience though, coins that are this much of a pain to acquire early on end up being worth it.

Thanks for shilling me this biz.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>coins that are this much of a pain to acquire early on end up being worth it
user, I...

If you want the truth about dero, read up:

do they have a wallet for linux? I unironically bought some because some user tricked me with a double reverse FUD wrapped ina cryptographic puzzle. I bought on that piece of shit exchange and I think I still can't transfer this shitocin off of it. You'll never get more than the 1 LTC I got from the LTC moon mission so don't fucking bother. Also I plan on fudding the fuck out of this coin everytime one of you fucks makes one of these mystery threads.

masterpiece

Why does the picture move when you scroll up and down on phone? Spooooookyy

It's come to a point where I don't know if the FUD is gonna make this AntShares or ShadowCash.

I've made over a quarter mil from $3k invested faggot, we'll see who's laughing when I'm retired in the next five years.

Just withdraw 25 coins at a time and it will go through, takes fucking forever but it works.

yeah? what coin

What? On fucking dero? It's not even listed

Its antshares dude, I've seen it happen numerous times, developers are busy coding instead of worrying about selling their shitcoin.. and have consistently been delivering updates to prove they are abandoning the project. This should be a huge sign saying "BUY THIS SHIT" to anyone with half a brain

*aren't abandoning

KEK

>to prove they are abandoning the project

SELL SELL SELL

Discord for Dero: discord gg/RumaMu

>he thinks antshares was hard to acquire
jesus christ, how do you remember to breath to stay alive?

How do I buy

You don't ;^)

How do I mine

You don't (^;

Huge pre-mine with no real justification or plan. Devs have ignored this. There will be no way to predict a dump on a CryptoNote coin because transactions are hidden. Huge red flags.