All in, pick one!

Hypothetical here. You gotta go all in on just one. Which one you going with Veeky Forums?

Bonus points for reasons as to why.

And I know, in real life the only true answer is all in on LINK, but humor me.

C'mon, lets get a moonshot pick here. Whats the general consensus?

AMB. ARY has good moonshot potential but the FUD got me I won't lie. AMB is safer

What fud was there regarding ARY?

BIZ, help with some opinions please? I am torn between the two. Leaning towards AMB but would like more input.

Team is unprofessional, they're posting same updates with different wording every week, and the main service they're offering (barcode verification) won't be good enough

Idk, they onboarded some devs and have a decent white paper I don't think they're a bad company just a bit green. Needs more professionalism or good advisors on board.

That said, ARY is so incredibly fucking cheap right now. You can't go wrong doing a 30/70 IMO with 30% in ARY and 70% in AMB.

Fair enough on the ARY info. Much appreciated. I got about $1,000 into AMB atm and about $400 into ARY. Considering waiting for another dip on AMB and selling ARY to put into AMB. Undecided still however. Obviously if ARY ever got some support, that $400 bucks bought like 3xs as much coins, so that'd be nice. I cant decide lol.

I'm big on AMB right now, looking at upcoming partnerships (which mostly are under NDA) right now but it's getting pretty obvious they are setting themselves up to be big. If I had seen VeChain similarly setting themselves up back when it was 60 cents i'd have gone balls deep into it at that price.

Haha, almost exactly how I'm setup right now. I'm considering keeping it this way just in case, but I feel like AMB is the stronger of the two. But ARYs price being so cheap is such a bonus.

Is there any info as far as when the NDA is lifted?

both will moon. Not sure which will perform better though

I kept 1k ARY, sold the rest and bringing over to AMB. Will probably buy more of both with next paycheck.

AMB. This is the easiest bet in crypto at the moment for 10X

Rchain. It will kill zuccbook.

Do you think it would be stupid or smart to sell my ICX bags to buy more into AMB? I have about $600 worth of ICX atm, but im also down about 600 bucks (Total investment into ICX is $1200.) That'd be a hard pill to swallow, but if it legit can 10xs , then itll obviously be far better. Time frame is the only question.

You shills did good a few weeks back, bought like 400
Been swing trading it, too bad it's mostly been bleeding since then
All decent coins have their day, AMB is having its today and possibly the next few not like its gonna pump every day. Which is why i refuse all in deals, i may make it a 20% hold though

Still got low buy orders in that chink hype VEN because i like the way they move

I think you would feel like a new man the moment the moment that Amber dropped into the wallet. Do it.

No one knows bruv, don't let the shills get into you too much. I have been shilled many times into coins that pumped that day then shat them selves.
AMB is good, but don't sell ICX ground level. It can only go up from now, a pump is coming. This i am certain....
Maybe sell some of your bags and move it over but i would not sell all of them this low

If all in, I’d go NEO because it’s the only safe bet. Doesn’t have the potential for massive gains because it’s already top 10, but all of the 1500 other coins won’t make it.

AMB without a doubt. they seem like the only alt-coin project that is fully coprehensive in its business plan and outlook.

My folio: XMR, LINK, AMB, XLM

Considering heavily.... The main thing stopping me right now from doing it is the fact that I've already got about 3K AMB. I just want more.

>XLM
why