Every fucking time

Because bots son

because humans are more sensitive to negative emotion

your still too much of a newfag

He bought ? Dump it
He sold ? Pump it

Bought ETC at 33 --> it goes down to 32, fuck

It’s time to opposite George, user.

If your statement is false - Do the exact opposite of what you are doing and earn mad cash.

If your statement is true - You can now predict the market and sell your advice for mad cash.

I don't see the problem?

buy high sell low, you know how it works.

It's just the Veeky Forums way, brother. See Study TA in practiced way that you actually learn it, ut don't overrely on it. Trade on rumors and news first and technical indicators to set your target levels stop losses etc and you'll grow out of this.

YOU NEED TO PRAY LORD SNIMEM !!!...HE WILL TAKE UR SINS>

Easy, you misread the signs and should do the opposite. You buy when it looks really really bad and you sell when everyone is happy and comfy.

chasing coins, you will die broke lol

B-but fork in 4 days?!

Because the AI predicted exactly when you would sell, silly. It's tracking every single trader, every single transaction.

It's possible to beat it, but only 0.01% of people do.

Bots are doing burst pumps and dumps, if you react to them you'll always be to late. If you try and predict them you're taking a 50/50 gamble. Either buy and hodl or wait for the market to make a decisive decision. Whales are currently fucking with normies trying to make them FOMO or panic sell.

does anyone have that OC webm of wojak getting dumped on?

the reason is that when people buy they usually try to catch the bottom so they try to buy when the coin is already selling.

and people sell when the coin is gaining momentum and getting back to near or slightly above the buy point so they exit, but the coin already gaining momentum

Even better, the B O G G ED Trilogy.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRXdxiot5JM
youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY
youtube.com/watch?v=KV5QlSgq7lg

The third one is my favorite. It's going to sweep the Oscars.

Bonus: Shadowfork
youtube.com/watch?v=O8IavGgtQMA

you're part of the herd, user. You buy when you see green candles and sell when you see red candles. For example, I'm a forex trader and since roughly 90% of all traders are consistently inprofitable the broker takes the counterpart of your trade everytime and profits immensely. Don't be part of the herd, learn multitimeframe analysis and momentum divergence. Works no matter how much manipulated the markets are.

cose you only one retard who play with shitcoins
all other trades make no_fee bot of exchanger

You are getting played. Just consider the fact that all your reactions to news and information are the same as the reactions of others and start from there.

I got a very simple solution. It might blow your mind, do your own research and don't fomo in or panic dump, unless you're dealing with the shittiest of shitcoins, then you should have known you were fucked to begin with.

because you don't do proper research and just jump from coin to coin without thinking

try holding something for more than a few days

Dont use dubtrips to spread lies!! You dont need research or brain to make money reeeeeeee

Buy low and wait. You won't lose money if you don't sell. You are an immature loser who has no patience. Until you can buy something you believe in an wait for a year you will remain a loser. It should go up a lot before a year is up, but if your hands are that weak to not have that kind of patience, get the fuck off my board street shitter.

can sympathize. Also, lost enough crypto magic money the last three hours to buy a car. That's not relevant obv. Jesus?

high frequency trading bots fucking you up. Wait for at least the 15min candles to draw conclusions

I will kill them if i find them

This is so awesome. I want to have a whole 90 minutes movie like this. ith all the important characters in the game. Sminem buying early, the happy always shorting, shapeshifing reptiloids and so on.

Work on your intuition

Got a feelin it gonna make a specific move: xoom out, watch indicators, think again, come back to exchange in 5 minutes.

Its simple , i bet if you waited even a few hours that wouldnt be the case anymore.

pls open lots of sells

Next time you want to sell, buy.
Next time you want to buy, sell.