Shilling advice

Guys, where do I get people to shill my coin? Preferably without having to spend too much money.

Promise them some free coins and shills will roll out. You only have to pay/promise them imaginary money

ill shill it for free if you give me some of the coins

Like clockwork

Yeah, I understand. The question was about WHERE to find these people? Other than Veeky Forums that is.

Any way I can contact you?

Put up a discord and post on multiple crypto related subreddits.
Post an article on medium on steemit.
Maybe you can get something going on facebook.

You need to prepared to spend at least 2 - 3k.

t. experience

only possible on plebbit or twitter, not sure how you can compete with LINK on /biz

Yeah, already signed up for a few facebook groups and joined some discord servers. Thanks for the ideas though.

Damn, not willing to spend that much. I reckon it can be done with less if I put in extra work.

I could do it for $50. Let me know if you are interested.

Just buy LINK and be comfy while it's shilled for you.

No problem, if you need someone to create a nice shill post on reddit hit me up at Perverted_toaster that's my user name

Op, I will shill for coins on biz and reddit. Also, I can create memes and montage meme videos about your coin.

What does that $50 include?

I'll note down that username, will get in touch within a couple days.

My email: [email protected]

on which exchanges is your coin going to be listed? forkdelta?
add me on discord: 123asdf
add me on discord

Hi OP.

You can use my shilling service for a cheap fee. I take 0.1 ETH for 2 weeks shilling and 0.5 ETH for 1 month shilling. If you want a longer shilling period, we can negotiate a price.

For your information, I already have some experience in shilling coins on biz, reddit, fb and telegram groups. Coins that I shilled in the last 2 months were blockarray, bazingacoin and turtlecoin.

If you're interested, you can email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

>What does that $50 include?
handjob with condom

What's you're coin, sir? I have much experience shilling on reddit cryptocurrency and biz. Pls, sir, I need money

It's not gonna work unless you have some small volume low price shitcoin.

Some fucktards tried to do it with UFR here and they achieved shit. Biz will never have power to affect the market significantly.

Instead of imaginary scenarios learn fucking TA and trading psychology. Read about markets in general. Maybe learn scripting to make margin bots. Or just simply learn how to code. This is where you find money user.

You actually got me, fucker. Tried emailing and the address doesn't exist.

Kek you've never used upwork before have you user?

gimme milky

sauce?

ill shill it if she sits on my face

Fiverr. Look for "Influence marketer". That's the paid shill category.

>primejailbait