Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/txs?a=0x34319467b7de7e8eabeb1c53572dd3b446ba64b5&p=1
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2964131.20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

April 12th I believe

Nice trips

Fuck me
I missed the private sale

ITT people who don't remember FAT coin, SNUGG coin and FEENIX.

Holy shit, what pajeet wrote that article?

I’m in since it seems worth a gamble

a fucking wing

am i the only one who see a big blue jew nose for a logo?

Did you make an antisemitic ???

It’s a nose

How about you send eth to my address 0xa2fE760Cb1dcd361913556c0440aEAbf4E966a5d
Maybe I'll send eight times the eth back to you but I probably won't. Worth a gamble right?

I own a lot of BLDP

let’s hope blue Jew nose launches a good product

same

Chink shit

Fuck off and kys

weak fud kek

THIS IS a fucking scam check the LinkedIN for all of the members, they all have no history of employment besides this and they all have a 32kbp 2x2 profile picture and not the typical high quality profile picture that professional accounts have

How ironic, a ICO to stop scams is a scam on its own

Sleeper for sure. Incredible potential. It would be hard for the concept to fail.

They have pictures of some team members on twitter

Not a great argument.
It seems like the photos are original.

I got into the presale and didn't buy any, too scammy for me.

Show me.
Because seriously, all their linkins and goggle plus accounts have like 2 followers each.
Not only that, all their google plus accounts had posts for only like 2 months ago.

And they have a product by April? Really?
And whats up with that registration? No KYC, no nothin? Just register and send them money?

At least wait until the livestream is over to fud it

fucking kek.

The fud alone lets me know it’s clearly worth it

If those aren't hookers

I'm not convinced they actually need a token for this kind of service. Looks like a money grab.

etherscan.io/txs?a=0x34319467b7de7e8eabeb1c53572dd3b446ba64b5&p=1
This is shilled here 24/7 guys. It's the Devs trying to get you to buy into it. Look how many people bought into it. A little over 20. Come on.

its only there to encourage people to actually put in the hardwork to do the research like a reward system for contributing.

One guy bought with 13 Eth
Jesus Christ. There's red flags everywhere.
The last coin that was shilled on Veeky Forums 24/7 was Prodeum and we all know what happened

i wouldn't say this is being shilled 24 7 it only rated showing up a few days ago and this is the 4th thread ive seen about it.

A scam disguised as an anti-scam service. Truly remarkable.

It's pretty smart actually because if you Google Boldpure scam their website and fake articles will show up.

this is low effort FUD

It doesn't take much effort. Nice ANN btw. 2 pages.... bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2964131.20

>We will provide a deep history behind each of our valuable team members when our token event starts.
lmao sounds like pajeet

I don’t think it’s a scam, they just don’t want to show off everything at once. Most people would boast at once. These guys seem humble.

I think we’re in for an unexpected treat

4/12/2018

Why would you think that? For what reason is there to believe it isn't a scam.

this.
It’s clearly under the radar. they could take ETH out for marketing like other people do but idk what’s holding them back. And this came out of nowhere too. Most of these projects have months to market beforehand. This one just popped up. It’s not a revolutionary service or platform/whatever you want to call their idea, but it’s a good one. Everyone gets a share, all unsold tokens get split up at the end. I’m going to be a whale and I’m going to fucking love it.

PRAISE THE BLUE JEW

they know what’s about to take place.
you’re always going to want to invest in smaller ICOs. This is how you make gains.

This could be huge if it gets some sort of attention. Too new right now. But maybe this is a sign that we should get into something super early? I don’t want to give up another potential moment.

I want to fuck Michelle

developers confirmed to be working under pseudonyms. they were part of bitconnect

lol this "Marketing Director" MIGHT be a junior in college. If you put money in this scam you deserve to lose everything you own. The LinkedIn and fake google shit should be all you need to know. The delusion people are under trying to make money with their "investments" in a certified scam makes me fuckin sick to my stomach

Micheal Irish = Hails Crime Hi