Jibrel Network

Give me some serious FUD, not some shitty copy pasta, why i shouldn't go all in into JNT

devs and advisors are dumping their "vested" share on binance, they didn't steal enough money for the ico so they have to play the long con until it's listed on binance

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

source: your ass

erm erm

quick
need fud
erm

arab shitcoin???/

I CAN'T THINK OF ANY

IT'S TOO PERFECT

MOON WHEN?

never, i just heard proof of solvency was getting scrapped. makes no sense when they can show their audited fiat balances and eth/btc balance on the blockchain.
that means JNT will turn into a simple utility token to cover fees on the network, nothing else.

Someone paste the janitor FUD for him

Guys, guys you might want to sit down for this. I have a friend who works in the SEED fund, nothing too fancy, financial analyst, no lambo yet but doing well for himself. I've been pretty excited about Jibrel, so naturally I told him about it. He gets back to me yesterday, and get this: he's never even heard of jibrel. He asked around a bit and found out the sad truth. It was the info about Jibrel's office being in SEED HQ that finally led him to a supply cabinet in the basement, with the jibrel logo printed on a sheet of paper, glued to the door. Apparently this Talal fella does work at SEED, but as a member of the cleaning staff. He is good natured but very simple. When he heard about bitcoins he got really excited, he had to go lay down so he could calm down. The IT guys took pity on him and made him his very own ERC20 token, so he could pretend to be rich. They threw a website together, filled it with generic mumbojumbo (asset tokenization, lol). Someone even spent 5 minutes in photoshop on the logo. They had some pull with palmex, so he could "trade" his little tokens over there. But it got to Talal's head and with some friends from the cleaning crew (affectionately called the "poo boys"), they have been writing jibberish and spreading misinformation online. This has got to stop, for everybody's sake. There is no big reveal coming, it is all going to turn out to be a sad misunderstanding. Get out while you can.

>i just heard proof of solvency was getting scrapped.
Source: Your ass

wow, the bad news keeps piling on.. i heard yazan, got really sick. like can't get out of bed for six months sick. the project is 100% reliant on him getting out there to do business development and getting clients, but he's out on doctor's orders. Talal's booked full as it is and they can't just hire someone to replace as the project lead... bad bad news. might set the roadmap back by six months.

Brb tokenizing this FUD

Isn't this a sand nigger coin? You're probably funding terrorism with this shitcoin.

TALAL JUST GOT INTO A CAR CRASH AND DIED ITS OVER HOLY SHIT SELL SELL

>it's ok i'm immortal

The best part of the JNT moon will be leaving the /pol/tards behind cause they too racist to see a golden project

The meme contest was cancelled last minute.. but since they're doing a retail banking initiative the project still needs some exposure. One of the interns thought it would be a good idea to do a "boys of Jibrel" calendar to promote the project. Right now it's just Talal and Yazan but they're hiring more people so they can fill up the calendar.
Mr. March himself.

>says the ISIS recruit

i'm /pol/ and have no issue buying arab coins

kikecoins on the other hand...

It’s alright habibi I will be polite and step over you instead of kicking you when I see you begging for scraps in a few years.

The tokenization of assets is only transient and not permanent, things will be moving in and out and the value will correspondingly drop and rise. It's not like assets will just keep being tokenized into infinity.

>Activate quantum immortality.

DAO will keep the price immune from massive pumps and dumps

It's a hybrid Arab/kike coin

many, many projects have some kikes in them. it's not really an overriding factor to me. money is money, but i still don't like it

You're absolutely fucking retarded

ouch... clients want a secure platform, not one running crypto kitties with a history of hacks. you can't just "fork" a erc20 token so Jibrel's burning through ICO money to fix this. they had to hire a second team to code a secure custom mainnet to migrate to... so the banks know they have full control and can fork at will if anything bad happens. moving off ethereum is good but this is just another example of the tough things going on behind the scenes

>you're retarded when you let political views cloud your judgement on the profitability of an investment
>you're retarded when you don't

You are good buddy
This is all OC too, havent seen it anywhere else

So far not a single solid FUD.

to be fair,its probably the hardest coin to fud out there.Even that ico site couldnt find any faults with it, and its rare for them to give a no fault praise.

The only thing that could go wrong here is implementation. Jcash and jsearch are not easy feat. Aside from this, I don't see any other issue. It'll take time to have a working product, so you have to be patient and consider it a long term hold.

what people don't get too is the regulatory environment is half assed and not very effective either. ten years ago, Dubai wanted to be the "solar capital" of the world, filling up their desert with renewable energy. look out there - there's nothing.
then they wanted to be a tourist attraction - now the Palm Islands/islands of the world are flooding in. nobody's interested in a bunch of malls and fake islands.
then they wanted to be a high tech incubator,finance capital and business center. what do we? empty office space.
Now they want to be the "blockchain capital"... naw, government's changing their tune already in the next five year plan report. I have a draft. They want to be on the cutting edge of arcology development.. yea simcity type shit. don't trust 'em.

That was good til the simcity bit
That spoils it

you can be my editor, i'm phone posting. this is all insider info i'm sitting across from talal in a plane right now but my camera is broken

Aren't Bin Laden's sons singed on as advisors?

take time to have a working product?You mean like 99.9% of every other crypto out there