How do you deal with charge backs? (Paypal)

So god damn sick of getting charge backs from transactions completed months ago, all you get in return for being a nice honest guy that gives good deals is a fat charge back from a one time trade you did 2 months ago, why on earth does paypal allow up to 180 days to file a dispute?

Sigh.

Use eBay
Still risky but at least the buyer has only one chance to cry

If you use PayPal in 2014+ you deserve to lose your money

I sell software, so I just have a script autoban chargerbackers and if I log into paypal while the case is open I just send in screenshot proof of their ip and shit.

I need 2k by monday
I will post an ad in grailed or something and get that cash but not send any product, paypal refunds him and i go negative balance
How long before they send debt collectors after me?

So they get the item and a refund with no consequence at all?

How

What kind of shit customers do you have?

I run a online store and I've done a little over 2k transactions from Paypal, I've had 2 disputes, one of which I won. I am doing physical products but I don't see why you'd have such an issue. Have proof of the customer receiving the software access, them using it if possible, the software being exactly as described, etc.

he's probably selling bots or game hacks. some community with a lot scammers.

I sell game items... so its kinda different to traditional uses I guess, idk what to do about it

I can't believe people pay money for virtual items, how do i get in on this business?

What are you selling, give me a vague idea. Like runescape armor or something like that?

Use Request Network faggot. Mainnet this month.

I've only sold 1 digital item before and they charged me back on it. I was a reputable seller and I also had proof that the buyer had a history of doing it, so I won that claim easily.

Maybe you could check his history and see if he also has a record. Then upload it to the PayPal case.

Neither could I, yes basically selling rune scape gold / items just common stuff like this, there actually is a market for it surprisingly, but I guess the buyers are toxic..

The thing is its not realistic documenting every damn case cause I go through so many transactions i'd just blow up my pc with the amount of space id need with video proof / pics all this shit is so time consuming getting dirt on my buyer, I fucking hate this, paypal shouldn't be able to just take my money without any proof. I hate how they can just fucking dispute as "unauthorized transaction" why is this even allowed, if you get hacked its your problem.

How do you obtain this "runescape gold" yourself? Do you pay chinks in the philipines a few bucks to grind for gold?

I'm getting ideas now

You can't go on the marketplace where you sold it and check for that specific buyer?

If not, then I don't know.

Just to add, maybe you should just take crypto payments in the future.

Last I checked, PayPal offers zero seller protection for intangible items.

BitBay doesn't have this problem.

Wow, I do the same thing, rwt mmo vidya items as well. Chargebacks are fucking cancer. The only thing I've been able to do is search their ip/email/username through a db search site and try to destroy as many of their accounts as possible.

I've also sold RS gp in past, really simple workaround is to have a main PayPal account that is actually hooked up to ur bank, and the make a 'fake paypal' using a empty visa gift card. Once I've sold like $200 worth or so, I transfer money to real PayPal and close the fake one and just reopen another one.

Some people bot them or grind for them, myself I find exploits and thus generate infinite gold etc..

I dont use ebay or anything I advertise myself but all transactions are done person to person via me sending an invoice

So why would it default to them winning the case? I dont get it...

I do report them but it probably does nothing in all honesty

Crypto is too much of a problem converting into fiat for my country also all the fees and stuff moving from place to place isnt worth it

Yep.

You also miss out on about 70% profit. If you don't accept paypal, you reject a massive amount of customers. If you can't accept credit cards directly either, that's another near 30% of customers you're turning away. If you only accept crypto then you'll get almost nobody. Customers won't trust you unless you have an already built up reputation.

Once you start paying paypal tens of thousands of dollars in FEES then you start winning more chargebacks. Speaking from experience.

Pretty sure thats against the ToS and if they ever do find out your real acc will be limited and what not, too much effort (I deal more than $200, so I cant be bothered making like an account for every transaction)

>I dont use ebay or anything I advertise myself but all transactions are done person to person via me sending an invoice
Yeah, sorry but I don't think you'll get your money back.

That kind of thing gives you no leverage when shit hits the fan.

Do you have a website or do you sell through forums?

>Once you start paying paypal tens of thousands of dollars in FEES then you start winning more chargebacks. Speaking from experience.

Damn not surprised to say the least. Do you also issue out personal invoices as payment? Or do you have a business acc or something.

Nope no such website, but I use websites and make a thread under the trading section and such to advertise, its good enough and better than making my own website which no one would probably trust/use

Smart man.