Who will your money be on?

Why aren't you putting money in YouTube Boxing?The KSI vs Joe Weller fight was pretty much free money and KSI made me 10k which I put into NEO.
The fight is in August which is in a bit, but who will your money be on?
I am thinking Logan Paul will win this fight easy.

Proof of bet

Also logang or kys

Unironically kys normie fuck betting on a nigger ape get off our board

You have to go back to YouTube

Logang for life.

>betting on white people in boxing matches vs black people

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST THROW YOUR MONEY IN A FIRE

KSi did well in the last fight but Logan is way taller. I think it will be close enough but I don't see KSI being able to win.

Lmao I literally found out who this guy was last month and binged since I was too depressed to be on binance 24/7

Same, I'm logang too. got me through some rough crypto times.

That Logan guy is pretty huge actually this seems like it'll be brutal. Why is this even happening lol

>Eceleb Boxing

what a timeline

KSI > Logan doe

fuckin normies
get the fuck off biz with shit

fuckin REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wtf these 12 year olds need to be gassed

What the fuck is happening itt? Is this a joke ??

Logan Paul

>High school Chad
>Was in the wrestling team
>big af even today
>knows how to work out and train
>high endurance (wrestling + current workout reginment)

Betting on Logan Paul will be the easiest money I have ever made.

Having said that: DON'T tell normies. Someone has to put money on the losing side

It's happening

The KSI vs Joe Weller fight was the biggest YouTube event/amateur boxing fight in history

It was also a great chance to make a shitton of money EZ, much more effective than shitcoin shilling

I'm 23...but holy fuck was i mirrin youtube gains never knew you could make that much

remember that irish guy against the black guy...

if youre not a total fucking degenerate you should have made more money than almost every youtube "star" out there over the past 2-3 years in crypto. advertisers have been waking up to youtubes shitty returns for years now.

Yeah but this is going to be like Mike Tyson against Floyd. Logan outweighs him by so much

Debatable

They make millions per month off of their merch sales alone

The GOAT 49-0 professional boxer vs the guy in his first ever professional boxing match?

The Irish are just as savage and tenacious as blacks when it comes to fighting, the Irishmen is also better trained, a better height, and most likely a heavier weight. I'd bet on Logan.

*this Irishmen

Ok.
How are they better trained?
If they're just as good if not better, why did McGregor get annihilated by Floyd?
Alos, Logan Paul is from the USA.

This user is right, look at all those legendary Irish boxers from the last 40 years

fucking idiots I was talking about Logan specifically

He's not Irish

Last year the pauls made something like 20-30MM each from adsense, sponsorships and paid content and merchandise sales. Even the anons who make will never make that much in their lives

>the state of biz

>Last year the pauls made something like 20-30MM each from adsense, sponsorships and paid content and merchandise sales. Even the anons who make will never make that much in their lives

Logan Paul will literally be the first ever social media billionaire.
His company has grown so much this year

Do Ashkenazi Jews know how to fight?
The semetic Jews now how to rock and roll, but does that scrawny anglo jew know how to even throw a punch?

logan is gonna do something edgy to make normalfags chimp out even more

i dont get it either user. im about to leave this board and never come back

>scrawny

found the team 10 faggot

this dude is gonna knock KSI out then people gonna call him a racist..watch

Only thing I'm worried about is logans faggot hair getting in his eyes during the fight. Putting 1k on him.

It's a synonym for white.

You might be retarded m8..

dem nips

>boxing fights between youtube celebs are now a thing
Thank God I don't visit that normie shithole