Am I gonna make it Veeky Forums?

Also, general portfolio rate thread.

Post em dudes!

>not holding BTC

Once I add in a bit more position on what I'm currently holding, I plan on then adding Bitcoin to be about 30% of my portfolio. I probably shouldn't make BTC last, but I like them cheap hot alts man!

You have some nice coins user but alts season is over, go all' in on btc and than rebuy these coins at 1/3 of the price

Go all in on AMB and OMG.

>rebuy these coins at 1/3 of the price
what timeline are you basing this on?

Only questionable thing here is AMB but I don't know enough about it. I'm currently holding 5 GVT. Is it speculative or should I buy more?

Nice coins op

As much as I see people talk about BTC dominance, and while I obviously agree it does dictact market, some of these coins are holding up very well during crashes or BTC moonings. Particularly OMG/Nano/and always in the trash ICX which one day will recover. AMB and GVT are a little bit of newer holds for me so I am unfamiliar with how they will sustain during said times. I assume GVT may drop, and AMB may dip as well, but not dramatically. But who knows.

I cant bring myself to do it! Honestly, AMB is super tempting to dump more money into. Same with OMG, but I really like my other holds. Nano id consider dropping, even though I do think itll go up, maybe just not as fast as AMB.

Check into AMB. I think its a gem. Also, GVT is speculative, definitely. But its too great of potential for me to pass up on.

I like your style ;) Ill have to check into that ICO coin, although sucks being a US citizen and not being able to participate in ICOs. Although most of the time, maybe that's a good thing.

I'm a US citizen just use a vpn

I see, good to hear. I already have Private Internet Access. What site do you use to get in on ICOs? I haven't looked into them much because I assumed I couldn't participate. Also, where do you set your location to when making your ICO buys?

Dont know i just took a number out of my ass but maybe you could see the moving avarages on the chart and see if any of them act as support and buy at those levels. But eaven without getting technical just wait for btc's rising dominance starting to stagnate

Honestly this was the first ICO I bought saw someone shilling it on here 20 mins before it ended so I threw some extra eth I had lying around in there. This was a German ICO so I set my location to there but I don't think it matters as long as it's not US

do you think .6 is a good entry point? do you think a dip is coming or should i just dive in, looked at some stuff and was really impressed.

Ah fair enough, ill have to check into that kind of stuff going forward. I wish I could have got into some ICOs. I could be completely wrong, but I think I read somewhere that in GVT's ICO it was $1=1 GVT. That would be nuts.

As far as BTC goes, maybe I'm not used to the market enough yet but I feel pretty confident in my holds as long terms so even if BTC does grip the market for a while, I'm cool with what I got.

BTC is fucking dead you retard

I assume you are referring to AMB? I mean, 50 cents was lowest I saw for a while and it kinda hovered there for a bit of time until recently it started to climb. I think more people are taking note and getting involved. So, I dont want to give you the wrong info because no one knows, but I would probably go in like 50 to 75% of my intended investment now, and place a buy order for a lower amount and just hope it goes off in the future for a dip. Maybe somewhere around 55 cents. I don't know if I see it going back to 50 cents baring a market crash.

good looks my dude

VALIDATE MY AUTISM AND TELL ME IM SMART BIZ

No problem man! Good luck to ya.

I like your picks, DRGN was one of the coins I was interested in when I first got in but it crashed hard with the market and I started hearing some things about them not really being associated with Disney or something of the like and so I decided against it. Although it could still be a solid project. Also, I like ARK, but don't understand why its taking a beating lately. But I just don't have enough capital to go around getting into more stuff at the moment.

Anyone else got some ports? I'm always trying to keep my eye open for some other good coins. Or ways to retool my own.

Here's mine

It's funny. I like all your picks. I used to hold HPB and VEN as well but was holding major bags on them. I decided to make the call to consolidate and sell at a loss and so far it has worked out in my favor. I assume if you wait long enough, great things are probably in store for VEN and HPB. As well as the rest of your portfolio for that matter.

I been in ven since around $2 so I'm not too worried that its bleeding out right now , figured I'll give it some more time and see what happens with it

getting 1k soon do I just dump into LINK

Skybros are going to make it

IPBC was 2$ a week ago ;_;, only invested ~100$ into it tho

anyone ever notice how once people stop rating and just post portfolios one after another the thread dies? sorry for interrupting the natural cycle kek

HAIL SKYCHAN

>SCAMchan
ftfy

So clever desu, dont forget to make your poo in the loo

missing link and eth

Am I going to make it?
I want to sell my XLM, and BAT... I've been holding them for MONTHS

Opinions?

You need a blue chip coin. Add some NEO, BTC or ETH.

I have been thinking of dropping my BTC and having ETH as my main hold like your folio, and then rest into alts. What are everyones thoughts on this? I'm trying to get rich, not see small BTC gains.

Wow, maxicucks are out in full force tonight. Tell us how you bought at 20k.

All my pocket change in NANO

Overall a little richer than before, but not much.

"go all in on two coins"
How the fuck can you go all in on more than one thing?
Also no, because you're asking on here and expecting these tards to know a damn thing.

>not holding any link

not gonna make it

r8 plz

You gonna make it bro.... great coin selections. 8/10 only reason not higher is bc BTC is on the move right now and it's dominance is so high that I think you should have some money in there to maximize your potential. Great picks

AMB questionable.... newfag

Honest opinion please, what am looking at here in about year or two? Im not too into crypto, bought ven and omg really cheap and got into Link as well.

Nobody?

garbage, sorry
buy one coin, that's it. AMB probably.

top 3 flavour of the month coins. They'll all dip 20-30% before rising again soon.

10x in 2 years, assuming ven takes off

sell all ven, buy OMG.

You're making it,
>ven
>omg

fell for the link meme tho

Unironically a millionaire just hold for 2 years and you'll be good lad

Get at least 100 OMG. I don't care which of the others you sell. You want to have at least 100 OMG by the end of Q2.

>500 TRN

Why even bother? I get people holding maybe 1mill but 500? It's like you're asking to be called a fucking retard.

Fucking hell. I'm not the only autist in DRGN. There is hope. Feels good man.

Thinking about link.

Drop below Ark.
Also you will x4-x5 this year.
No more moons.

Sell that Ven bro, wtf !?

>EUR
>portfolio value in $

If you know about these you've already made it anons

Ven confirmed shitcoin.
Praise Kek, He is with us Linkies !

True winners

Maybe its the airdrop binance gave to people.

Sell everything except VEN and get a strength node

R8 my poorfolio

For retarded amerifats

Thought?