WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ICX

IT JUST KEEPS GOING LOWER

WILL THE BOGS EVER SHOW US MERCY?

Won't pump until you sell.

But I keep selling and then rebuying lower. Then it just goes lower.

Holding this coin is so hard. Fuck we got gooked.

I'm honestly ready to dump it, ICX whales are evil.

It is going lower. Normies are finally realizing what airdrops and token supplies mean. It could be worse though. You could be VEN in the last few days. They're getting justed on another level.

The difference is that ICX is at its floor or within a few percent of it. VEN's floor is at least another 50% down.

I believe in ICX long term, but I can't justify holding when there are so many other promising (lower marketcap) projects that AREN'T bleeding out like a stuck pig.

This. I have sold and rebought so many times now. I have increased my 641. I am about to add 100 if this keeps going downward. Who knows if it is even worth it to do though. Nobody knows what the fuck the coin even does really.

Holding few hundred of this shitcoin I bought at $12

How exactly can you tell which coin is going to bleed and which coin is going to pump before they do, that's the problem. ICX is a safe-ish coin to be in since it's not simple vaporware or outright scams like some of the other coins. This doesn't seem to have much effect on what moons or not right now, but even if it takes a while before it starts rising steadily, you're a lot less likely to get JUSTd staying with coins like this.

The fuck you buy at 12 for? This coin has airdrops and inflation increases. 800mil total. If it actually delivers on promises and has okay staking you're looking at 15-20 dollars at most. And that is contingent on bitcoin going buck wild. I bought at $3.40 in December and I am feeling JUSTed all the same.

why is the volume on this high

Bought at 2.62 and I can't believe I'm still holding this shit

Can someone give me quick rundown on the supply? How bad is the inflation actually?

whalebots swing trading to suck out every last icx from weakhands

You can't tell what's going to bleed, that's why you set stop losses. But a lot of good coins have been stable for the past couple of weeks, with occasional bounces. Much rather keep my money in those and check back in with ICX if there's ever any good news.

max +20% supply per year ONLY if consensus

Why the fuck is ICN mooning? Am I missing news? Are dumbasses buying it thinking it's ICX?

I had a bad feeling about ICX when all the pajeets called it the Ethereum of Korea but when you talked to any Korean or checked out Korean forums they had never even heard of it or gave a shit about it. 'But but you just wait until it gets on a Korean exchange!' ... 'you're going to say anything under $10 is a steal one day'

I bought under $3 and I'm still angry at it.

GOOKED

I know. I fell for the gookening

You didn't read between the lines of their white paper. They basically told you the dump was coming in late January - early Feb.

ICO bags were delivered. Bags that had beyond 10x'ed at the time. Gee, I wonder what those guys were gonna do. Also at this same time they minted 400 million more coins.

So no fucking shit its $3 right now.