Is Nuls the cryptocurrency moon mission of 2018?

Is Nuls the cryptocurrency moon mission of 2018?

I hope so. Nobody knows though

>null is nothing
kek

yes
i've been accumulating for march, i suggest you do too

>tfw could only afford 300

>
>>tfw could only afford 300
Lol.. Newt.
"They moustly come at night, moustly"

Yes.

Most of my daytrading gains are parked in this thing

Got in at 2.81. Bailed at 3.30

Can I get back in ??

NULS is anything.

Im holding 25k Nuls...won't sell under 100$...

will go down again...price is manipulated right now...sold 1000 Nuls and wait to buy some cheaper later on...

Have a suggested buy point ?

Jesus man. 3.45 right now

below 29000 sats...do not fomo in right now! And never sell all at once...pro tip

Thx man. Put in an order.

Today /biz wasn’t always LINK

Thanks again dude

manipulated price guys!

Goddamn. 3.58

Yup the bots have been all over this one from the start. It's a nice mid though until the alt bull comes back

Just set multiple buy entry points, so you have at least some but can increase the stack if it gets cheaper.

This project is really nice. Vitalik will get BTFO hard by this Moonlight dude (pic related). I saw a video of him explaining how NULS modular corss-chain concept works (I didnt understand anything since i dont speak Chinese) but from the sound of his voice alone you could tell that this man knows what he is talking about.

So who's pumping this right now

>6 btc is a lot
I forgot the average Veeky Forumsraeli has less than $1000 in crypto.

lol i bought at 33k sats. need a little more to break even.

just mentioned in some forums...

Hong Kong fag. Going to bed now

Thx dude (i can’t underatand that either)

here is a tip biz.

never buy near ATH. especailly when BTC is breaking out. want to knwo wahts going to happen next with NULs?

BTC will probably break 12k. the whales who made this pump up will take profits and buy BTC. this will bleed till BTC is done pumping god knows when.

but buy now if you want to hold for years. defeats the point imo. never change biz. buy high sell low

right now tho it looks like theres some juice left

why would you take a risk like that for a little bit of juice? Its like shorting BTC for anything less than a 10% fall. not worth doing.

actually im contemplating selling and buying more later. I wouldn't buy at current point indeed.

sell a little now. I did too. like 25% maybe...the volume is not going up further atm...price is manipulated.

If you want to buy NULS as long-term hodl, you can find better entry points.

if you want to ride a wave for +10%, go ahead but it is pure speculation at this point. You may just as well short bitcoin

correction incoming..

What does NULS actually do?

Anything. It is a modular blockchain. therefore you can use it for anything. Medical data, Car industry, Real estate...

Is it chinese?

It's a platform for enterprises to make their own blockchain projects, similar to Neblio.

I think Neblio is a better investment desu, less risk

IS IT CHINESE