Rumor is spreading fast on Telegram

Rumor is spreading fast on Telegram.

The new Golang has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes,
Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.
Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

The price will TANK to at least 100 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network.
This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

Sell now, or be stuck in NodeLimbo forever

fuck you dude, you will never get your hands on my precious LINK

FUD

LINK IS GOING TO 1000

REPEAT AFTER ME

SERGEY WILL MAKE US RICH

SERGEY WILL MAKE US FAMOUS

SERGEY WILL MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

LINK

LAMBOS

HOT BITCHES

HOT TUBS

LINK

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE IN LINK AND SPREAD THE MEME MAGIC

VISUALIZE THE SUCCESS OF LINK

VISUALIZE THE LAMBOS

VISUALIZE

VISUALIZE 1000

WE CAN ONLY DO IT TOGETHER

You're A Big Fibber!!

Just heard about this, sold 25% of my stack to be safe. BTC is going up right now so its a smart move.

Do you really expect retarded Link holders to understand a word of what you said ? I bet their mean IQ is ~85

someone post the poo version

i just talked to sergey and he said it was true. unironically market sold all my link

this exact same FUD was posted last week... at least come up with something original...

Ok genuinely not kidding here but manipulation of crypto prices through the spread of fake information is illegal in the United States as per the latest update by the CFTC.

This thread, and you, have been reported to the CFTC and the SEC for trying to manipulate and drive down the price of chainlink in order for you to profit.

>implying everyone here lives in the USA
fuck of 56% fuckface

Price already reacting to the news
Contra hacking didn't help

getting worried here
is this just fud? Link is tanking right now

how is sergey these days? Looked a bit tired at the conference.

>fuck of 56% fuckface
found the burger who went to public school

keep it coming, I really want to buy into LINK

Found the actual non-white. Remember, only immiGRUNTS call others 56%.

lmao, relax.

Fucking cringey niggers even responding to this like its serious or even fud. The first fuckig sentence is a dog whistle and anyone whos done an ounce of research knows there isnt a telegram.

I wrote this and hold 20k link you gay faggots make me cringe i want to redact this. It was supposed to get linkies to join in an fud but you brainlet pajeets cant into meta

>The new Golang has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

This is the dumbest thing I've read all day.
OP has a double-digit IQ.

again this low quality copy pasta fud, sho sho nolinker

Retard. Anonymous posting means his intent cannot be proven and he is engaging in sarcasm, satire or performance art.

Actually it was me who wrote this last sunday you imposter

Sergey doesn't even program you faggot

You made me chuckle op. 4/10 fud

No. It was me. I broke the dam.

hei thank ou! Not rly im as smart as all of you put together again. NO WAY!!1! you the dumb one you so dumb. You are linke thjjje tree that caught a Papaya ringspot virus[1] bet you didn't know bought that retard

Hei you tel tha F..T..S around here hav to be careful you know

I wrote it liars

gtfo samefag we together again for the last tim

It's not looking good.

t. la creatura