Bitcoin?

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/06/22/ethereum-price-crash-10-cents-gdax-exchange-after-multimillion-dollar-trade.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xiWtqVtd1Oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

calm your tits and pump some alts

sure dude, it dropped 200$ within seconds

It was a trap.
Sell everything.

stop hunt. kek. get rekt

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Umm nothing? Zoom out

HOLY FUCK, EXIT ALL MARKETS?

Arthur "the hunter" Hayes

more like Buttcoin amrite

Me, when you let your guard down for that split second.

Low volume and thin orderbooks. Price can easily be moved either direction at this stage.

Its a stop hunt you fucking noobs. look at the buy volume. some poor faggots just got liquidated and some whael just got some cheap BTC.

this

Notice how the volume was so so low during the past hour, as if all the insider whales KNEW beforehand about the dump.

MAN ITS CRAZY!

>crash it

unironically yes

got out in time =)

jesus christ, it fell 0.5% in a few seconds in such a volatile market????????????

arhgggggggggggggggggggggg time to panic sell

bitcoin doesnt fall that fast
if this would be about some random coin, it would be different

meaning that if it has to fall that fast, it must have been a triggering point for someone to get out

wtf...WTF .......i got lost 50k.....that was on loan...holy shit ...wtf am I gonna do....I'm fucked.

Yes it does, all the time

I hope you're not serious, user
if you are, then this is your lesson not to margin trade

I'm freaking out man!

so it loses 100m within 2 seconds? cmon dude lol

>wtf...WTF .......i got lost 50k.....that was on loan...holy shit ...wtf am I gonna do....I'm fucked.

You cant be THAT stupid.

DId you long?

literally kys

/thread

Yes. Zoom out

that was me getting liquidated

I'm talking about how fucking fast that was not that it goes from 11k to 10k.

are u new

Fuck off new fag it also pumped thousands in minutes before

SATOSHI MOVED HIS COINS!!
HE IS DUMPING !!!!!

Ignore him he's a tard. You're right, when it dumps that hard that fast we're in for a protracted dump for a few days

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Beilieve in Z

Honestly I'm tired of kids like you not understanding the basic market.

>he didn't buy TBC that only goes up in value
lmao

DROP DEM BAGS YO

NO NO NO NO NO NO

This happens literally all the time you fucking brainlet, and the reason for it is twofold:

#1: Market cap is not representative of how much actual money is in BTC, and it's way lower than the market cap suggests (total USD in cryptocurrency markets estimated at ~$6 billion)
#2: Order books are thin on most cryptocurrency markets, so price moves easily.

Whales stop hunt all the time or generally try to fuck with margin trades so they get BTC cheaper or get to dump their bags by pumping it that way. It flash-crashed $1000 last week, so I have no idea where you get your ideas from.

It is you who do not understand the market. You would be right if it was any other asset class, but it's cryptocurrency and it's not a normal market.

He is wrong, see

>liquidate them

Relax your tits.

Just a small retrace.

Zoom out.

I don't even know how somebody could fall for this obvious bulltrap. Whales dumped alts and pumped btc to dump it.

>BTC goes down
>DGD goes up
really makes you think

Its almost as if there is big resistance at $12k.

I'm buffled at how wrong and out of context you seem to be.
If you are not even able to understand my point, there is no need to make another one.

If it goes under the 50 day/11100 then I'll pay attention.

Still here like a colon cancer in remission I see?

Yes it fucking does. Stop being delusional. If it can gain hundreds in seconds, it can lose hundreds in seconds.

Your point is that you're shocked how fast that was, but this happens on a semi-regular basis. Stop bullshitting.

That's nothing.

0/10 bait

post feet.

you just got beared

Making way for BTCP

I TAKE YOUR LONG
NOT FOR A REASON
JUST FOR YOU (stop hunteer)

IN MY SPREE
THERE'LL BE NO ONE LEFT

LIQUIDATED
IS THE WAY
YOU'RE GOING TO BE

AND IM STILL
ONE A SPREE
STOP HUNTER

Just a weak handed pajeet selling off after he FOOM bought and got nervous at the low volume. The rest is just panic. We'll be back at 11400 shortly.

stop watching 1m candles

that's less that $200 drop when the price is over $11k, its an every day occurrence you stupid ass hole

>He wasn't around a year ago when Ether went from $400 to fucking $5 and bounced back to $250 in literally 30 seconds

You know literally nothing about the markets lmao

ok so tell us more about that
where?

If the whales “knew about this” they would have dumped every single btc beforehand. Let’s not pajeet around the bush; you’re a fucking retard

Love these price dips. I've been buying coin for 2016 prices the past 2 months. Am so glad i cashe out in December. Have fun being poor you guys!!!!

No, this was significant. Look at the change in volume. It was a massive simultaneous dump and the sell orders were large and many. Something coordinated happened. It's not nothing.

cnbc.com/2017/06/22/ethereum-price-crash-10-cents-gdax-exchange-after-multimillion-dollar-trade.html

Probably that flash sell on kraken that caused all that butthurt a while ago

There were 500+ BTC hidden sell walls on finex earlier. There had to be a reason they hid it instead of just selling it outright

New fag

noobs accept you were stop hunted. buy back in now like people who realised are doing.

IDK why people even set stops in crypto, especailyl when volume is thin. making it too easy for them

Did you get into the market today? Just last week bitcoin dropped 1200 dollars in like 6 hours.

Nah, the market is not as manipulated as you think it is. It is propped up by retarded Africans and Vietnamese with their $500 bitcoin packages and when it’s not going up it’s going down and fast. You are kidding yourself if you think bitcoin isn’t going on a big slow slide to $3~k

It's pretty cool to watch

these retarded bear trips really are all newfags kek. I guarantee they're all December buyers who are clutching their bleeding alts like a bunch of salty retards

darktrip,bearfag,sadst, no one likes you. go away

i orgasmed

so this nigger just front runs all his customers and liquidates them constantly with insider info since he can see all the orders.. lol how is this nigger not strung from a tree and why do people keep depositing and giving him money

Stop saying stop hunt in every post like it’s your new favourite word you sperg.

dunno why you think im permabear I was long 7x until that 200 point drop was up 45% made like nearly half a bitcorn

thanks brb setting a bunch of low limit buys

It did not lose 100m, retard.

You know what's going on?

Whales want to crash bitcoin to oblivion. Before doing that they want to prop it up as much as possible by making you believe the bull market is back. They want you to fomo. Why? Because when they crash it you will be panic selling and making it easier for them to crash it. The more you guys are the ones selling during the crash, the less they have to sell their own coins.

So what just happened? They are driving the price up with their bots, but they hit some strong resistance around 11.5k, not enough normies and clueless traders are buying in, they want you to pump it they don't want to pump it all by themselves. They couldn't get you to fomo past 11.5k, a bunch of you have opened margin longs which slows down the pump when you close your longs as the price goes up, so they just liquidated a lot of longs that were opened recently, which will offer less resistance to the pump. But not only :)

A bunch of you have just opened margin shorts now, at around 11.3k. And they are gonna use them against you. As they drive the price up you will close your shorts or get liquidated, which will pump the price.

They make you fomo buy so you pump the price, they liquidate your longs so you don't offer too much resistance to the pump, and they make you fomo short so you get liquidated and pump the price on the way up. And when they decide the pump has gone high enough, they will remove their walls and crash it to the ground, and you will be the ones selling on the way down. Bitcoin was one huge pump and dump, we had the pump last year, now we're having the dump. But they want to maximize their profits on the way down, so they don't crash it all at once. They do what they are doing now. Enjoy the show.

>Z

>Whales want to crash bitcoin to oblivion. Before doing that they want to prop it up as much as possible by making you believe the bull market is back. They want you to fomo. Why? Because when they crash it you will be panic selling and making it easier for them to crash it. The more you guys are the ones selling during the crash, the less they have to sell their own coins.

/thread
Finally someone who gets it.

When do you forsee this total crash? sooner or later

It's forex 2.0, I feel right at home.

bitcoin isn't a company, it doesn't matter how much market cap it loses. the price simply went down, people are paying less for it then they were.

the same bums who own all the tether are the ones frantically selling off their BTC - why?

they have it coming and with it BTC

... boggles the mind how idiots believe this will just carry on as usual

It does it all the time and continues to moon

youtube.com/watch?v=xiWtqVtd1Oo

I'm guessing this month or the next, they will time it with some really bad news, tether being exposed as a fraud and/or China banning bitcoin mining

this is one of my fantasies in dreams, damn this is so beautiful. you just had to be in the right place and the right time.

is this why the number one volume for btc right now is btc/usdt?

you fucking pajeets are ridiculous. if you look at the chart and draw two or three fucking lines, then you see whats up. it's not whales. it's normal market behavior.

meh? shhh breathe? volume too low for safe margins?

Indeed they're most likely using usdt to prop up the price now as they did during the pump last year

seems like dgd is rising when btc goes lower, is it a better alternative than going in tether when btc crashes ?

THANKS FOR THIS GIF. I remember back when this shit happened. Good times.

I've heard this theory many times but i still don't understand why these "whales" would want to crash something they are so invested in. It's only in their interest to make it rise long term or keep it at a certain level indefinitely.

The only reason i could possibly think of is that due to the generally low liquidity in crypto, these guys have so much BTC that there isn't enough for them to cash out. If they wanted to cash out to billionaire status into fiat they would make btc worth almost nothing in the proccess. They need people to buy it from them. the higher the price the higher the average price they cash out to fiat at.

however even in that scenario, there are enough big time whales around that nobody has such control over the market on their own unless in agreement. Also, if its really a "which whale can cash out first scenario" they isn't enough room for them all. who will just say "yeah sure do it".

Lastly, If they "want you to sell" along with the normies so that "they have to sell less of their own coins" to crash it.... why? it makes little sense. Lets crash something im a potential billinaire in for no reason. Their goal is to keep it high so they can cash out each last BTC they own.

its clear you just got into crypto and think its suppose to move slow half percents a day like stocks. fuck off newfag.