Buying VEN was the worst decision of my life

It’s a Chinese coin what we’re you expecting? Chinese people don’t buy this crap they buy good coins like ETH. ETH is bigger in China than all these Chinese shitcoins put together.

Crypto works better when you buy a coin and shill it to the chinese. Not buy a coin that the Chinese are shilling you.

You retards gonna regret selling this beautiful coin.

Are you talking to yourself
>the absolute state of /biz

I'm selling my VEN and buying LINK. Will i make it?

What?

Absolutely
Not

Most of Veeky Forums has super ADD, nobody is able to hold anything for more than two weeks here.

Selling low and buying high, tale as old as time.

I wonder how pathetic you truly have to be to spam this post 5 times a day for the past 2 months lol go bag hold your scam Walton some more

This is the first time I've ever posted this. What are you talking about?

Oh I thought that first post was your post. RIP

Probably not.

Strong support at 0.

Going down to 4.00-4.20 to hit the mean on the daily

Enjoy being a raped by Sunny Lu

Salty no walty :D

There is a lot of fud against Ven right now, rightfully so it seems, as devs dumped coins on the marked.
But whats the fud against Walton? Is it just the fake marketing campaign?

There were dozens of threads the last few days about that Chink coin

So its just fudding to make price lower before walton mainnet launch later this month?

Bump

Actually Walton is as evil as ven
All chink coins are scams in all honesty
Fake partnerships and full of deceit

Detected shill

every single chink coin is just a pump and dump.

now you know.

So the company is selling millions of coins off the market to the big guys and the employs are dumping coins on the exchange that they got from VEN?

Yes. Although big companies are getting them for cheaper prices than current market. Much cheaper.

The shills in Hong Kong get paid in VEN and dump on the exchange as well.

well that explains all the slow bleed of the coin when the big money is avoiding the exchanges.

Maybe you should have done research and bought it at 50 cents like me instead of buying my fucking bags at ATH

He can try to shill it to normies and drop it on them on the next news

Only when VEN hits it's 75% correction from BTC ATH at 200k sats will I buy back in. Was planning on buying back in at 300k but with the wait until mainnet along with the recent news I'm definitely holding off until we get a full 75% market cycle correction.

This is horrible. Gut wrenching stuff if you’re a ven holder.

Imagine that some cunts just getting paid more of it than you will ever see and just market selling for Hong Kong dollars without caring. Literally being cucked by chinks

oh now it all falls into place
I always thought the volume looked super manipulated and weird ever since the beginning

>Hong Kong dollars

this lol. 99% of the fools on here trying to get rich quick will end up losing all of their money.

FUCKING NIGGER GO BACK TO /R/CRYPTOCURRENCY

i think ven is banned on /R/CRYPTOCURRENCY
for toxic shilling

We're going to 10k sats