The greatest thing since sliced bread

REVIEWBRAH ON CNN!

youtube.com/watch?v=OiTuA8FMaME

Other urls found in this thread:

weather.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this is what unironically makes the news and nobody's intelligence is insulted
Glad he debuts next to CNN's coverage of BLM.

Nice. We're all gonna make it brahs.

It's CNN Money though. Don't compare it to the popular news crap.

how about you check the board before posting, there is already a thread, close this.

Good job of checking the catalog you dumb cunt

in case you are too fucking autistic to find it

best news of this week

I'm really glad for the guy
I'm not even an amerifat and I still watch his stuff, he's just a likable guy that's serious about his work

good for him desu

>close this.
nice try

Yaaay

now we can only hope he reviews puberty

this is who CNN is appealing to by making videos about reviewcuck

proud of him

I'm so happy! Barely anything makes me happy anymore. Based review brah keep at it like you do.

So who discovered this guy, Misc or Veeky Forums? I remember threads on Misc long ago and we actually got him to sign up for an account there, I don't know if /b/ discovered him first though because I never use /b/

>those Joey clips on CNN
Top kek we made it boys

>main competition is joey's world tour
based reviewbrah
trollin CNN

>kindly Veeky Forums mods move excellent thread
>retard Veeky Forums janitor deletes it

there are reasons this board is not more popular and content and culture have nothing to do with it.

nofunallowed.jpg

We had 3 threads and mods pruned the duplicates.

Quit bitching

He's a nice lad, good for him.

I'm so glad I'm 31 and have not embraced the social media aspect of the internet whatsoever.

I haven't branched out since starting on Veeky Forums and probably won't.

thanks for the blog post :^)

wait what?
why was that dude, who feels pretentious,fake and just straight up stupid dude, on cnn?

>that dude
> feels pretentious,fake and just straight up stupid
kill yourself

I don't have Facebook or anything so I use Veeky Forums as my outlet for everything.

Quick, someone tell me the weather for tomorrow.

Facebook doesn't give you weather forecasts. Google it, faggot

no one cares about your offtopic nonsense.
>I'm a special snowflake! I don't use facebook hahah
facebook has nothing to do with reviewbrah or cnn

weather.gov/

>i hate black people
epic post my dude, go back to /pol/

I'm not sure who initially discovered him, but he certainly first blew up on the misc and first interacted with the misc among all the internet communities, including youtube and the youtube comments section of his videos. The domino pan pizza review was initially just a one shot, but the misc actually encouraged him to make more videos... However, I wouldn't be surprised if he first popped up on Veeky Forums without much attention, and it was someone who visits both Veeky Forums and the misc (lettuce beef real tea, 350% of miscers also browse Veeky Forums) who crowned him king arthur him up on the misc.

nope, won't but you can't tell me with a straight face that he doesn't seem pretentious and faggot-like

>when he mentions joey's world tour

As soon as you go back to Africa

>mentions joey
>he's got the west coast i've got the east coast
>hope it stays that way
shots fired. where are the broeys at?

BRING IT ON MUCHACHOS

dey argh very few dons in dis game.

Review Brah is a don.

No thanks bro, pretty comfy here :)

He's okay, thank god.

fresh out of the oven

>believing what the government wants you to believe about the weather
no thanks

Thanks for sharing, OP. They managed to edit together a decent piece. I wish they'd have included some of the more pithy reviews filled with his unique vocab. ROFL. Pretty good though, overall.

I wonder what "college" studies reviewbrah is engaged in...never heard he was in classes. They must be virtual, or something.

he only seems like a nice kid, really. Try not being so intimidated at people who wear suits and have better SAT word usage. You could do the same if you wanted to.

>bro
>comfy
> :)
starting to think you came from somewhere other than africa, nigger

i def believe you when you say you're 31, because you have a lame ass sense of humor lmao take a hike grandpa

Is that you john?
I really liked the video. I think someday soon you and I are going to watch it together and discuss your performance

Are you ok?

What happened to make you this way?

>What happened to make you this way?
I was raped by my nigger father

So you're black?

Ah yes. I see you copypasted r/Veeky Forums's quote #41 on their thread of commonly used phrases to say when you want to pretend you fit in here after your summertime conversion

I myself prefer #55 "Really makes you think" for situations like this one and even sometomes the very similar yet uniquely different #130 "Who hurt you?"