Going bald? What to do?

Fuck this trading is ruining my health and hair.

Pls advice anons.

shave your scalp and grow a beard, a bitch will still suck your cock as long as you have 1btc.

I'm 19 and balding hard as shit. Way worse than you. Suck it up faggot. It's genetics, it happens. Shave your head and hit the gym and you'll be fine.

FUE hair transplant.

Literal pajeet

if you are 19 and balding the problem is not natural, it is hormonal or fungal

go see a doctor, idiot

>you'll be fine
HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Laughing at you with my long locks

Just take finasteride, user. You'll have a luscious head of hair, and be a pretty girl in no time. That way, if the shitcoins don't go over too well, you can always have a safe plan B (;

fuck you, if I had listened to the FUD about fin then I'd be completely fucking bald right now, you guys told me my dick would fall off and that I'd grow man tits but it was bullshit. glad I was smart enough to not listen to Veeky Forums FUD

minoxidil/dermarolling

I use a dermastamp because I feel like the roller just pulls hairs out

already did my dude. My grandfather was bald unfortunately and I also got fucking alopecia or whatever the fuck it's called from him.

Your only hope is hair transplant and luckily enough for you they are permanent and top tier if you don’t get cheap shit. It’s easy as fuck, or just shave it off and get ripped. Those are literally your only two choices. You’re going to spend tens of thousands over the years on ointments anyways

Fucking 10/10 my situation brother.

My granddad got bald before 20, so did I lose all my hair around that age too.

Just buy a razor, shave your head bald and go work out, who the fuck cares about the amount of hair you got. Everithing will be fine

OH NO NO NO
*INHALES*
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

Da fuq? That board is full of wrecked little boys, who will definetely suggest you dingo hair transplant and feel bad about you losing hair. Just cut it. Every man will go bald eventually, that's just how it works. That's normal.

This.

On fin too and no sides. Libido is better if anything

yea man. I've already been dating a girl for 2 years who has been with me as the process is going, and she's fine with it. So whatever.

Dont use minoxidil. It worked for a year and then stopped working.

Also it dries out your scalp and ages your face due to it being alcohol based. Also gave me bad and painful heart palpatations. Currently trying to wean myself off of it.

obviously it works differently for everyone, I have seen some great regrowth at my temples already after 3 months along with dermarolling. And the dryness I combat with nizoral shampoo.

Nigga what

Proof it ages your face? I haven't had any of those issues but I always stop using it till u visibly need it again

Nvrmnd I just remembered you're all white and have weird reactions to shit

go to mexico and get a hair transplant operation done for cheaps.

Alopecia is hair loss, dumbfuck.

Anyone can be confident with a full head of hair. But a confident bald man - there's your diamond in the rough.

Its alcohol based.

If you still doubt it look up alcohols effect on aging. I didnt have issues for a while aswell but my upper eyelids now look like an 80 year olds.

It worked great for me too. Grew 95% of it back. After a year it was a slow decline back to now which is worse than the beginning. Been using it twice a day with dermaroller and it hasnt helped.

Question Anons:

Do you want to regain your hair to cement your beta status?

Or do you want to evolve into a bald alpha?

Curious.

Unless you have 10/10 facial aesthetics, great jawline etc then being bald will make you look like an old creep

>b-being bald is alpha bro
nice cope

I started balding at 17, was visibly balding by 23, and then I started taking finasteride 5mg/4 a day and using minoxidil twice a day and nizoral three times a week. I'm 33 and have a full head of hair now.

Fuck. I am the only one in my family going bald.
These faggots think they are so fucking cool. I am a NW 2.5. Either I get on fin or I get on a fuckload of steroids and go bald. I won best hair in 8th grade, now I look like a fucking creep. Idk what the fuck to do besides getting rich