AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LINK 45 btc sell wall, guy who was flaunting 1.2 mil sell wall couple of days ago must be back !

I hope that some rich as fuck dude shows up and marketbuys it all at once.

Rn Linkies are in small league p&d category. 100 BTC sellwall breaks our backs.. Hmmm..
#Resist bros.

Bro holy crap you just saved my ass. I will be watching this order. He just moved it lower.

The sharks are coming

Thanks again. You might have helped me make a lot of money off of this

Is there any coin that's being held by a smaller group of people than Link? There was a lot of talk about it being held by a surprisingly small amount of people, which makes the fact that there are whales unsurprising to say the least.

Watching this chart I see some protecting movement. The wall has to be secured by little sellorders of 260 LINK - Thats the fucker that is anoy the chart with his 4x BTC worth of LINK. If this fucker would have want to sell this mass of links, he would have done it long ago by selling bit for bit. But as you can see, you guys are played.

Ignore the fucker and buy his wall, someone managed to take a 100k of him last time and he ran away

you are right dude!
Watch this wall beeing swollowed if owner wont chuck

watch this threatening buy wall popping up.

this and it's happening to Cardano

>threatening buy wall
>implying it's not the same faggot spoofing the order books
The absolute state of Veeky Forums. Miss the times before red*it invaded this board.

sell order removed..he just having fun

I hope he got rid of all the weak hands

If he took it off, it's not because he was having fun, it's because he finished what he wanted to do, and odds are he'll do it again. A lot of coins are like this, which makes it a waiting game for anyone who's not a whale free to nudge the price in whatever direction they choose. It's probably even worse now in that specific case, since he likely wanted to buy some, which means the asshole whale now has an even bigger stack. Yay.

Interesting stuff.

again shown up..slowly eating alive

He sold

i'm not an asshole :(

not sure he selling or buying small chunks from weak hands

Fine.

*kiss*

You're crossing the line.

if you let me slip a finger in i'll give you a 1000 linkies

If I'd be in your situation...

Pull a trigger and take all his linkies hahah

I SAID BACK OFF, BOTH OF YOU!

I'm (for reals) a chad faggot if that helps change your mind?

Good idea.

Everybody puts their linkies on the ground and walk away or gets it!

meh, jewish gun. What are you shooting with? soap-bullets?

I may be a whale but I promise I don't have fat fingers

Fag here. Give me linkies whalebro and I’ll give you the D.

Show me the D and then we'll talk linkies

>Calm down, user, they're the ones stuck with Link, and that's punishment enough. Be the bigger man and walk away... just walk away...

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lol. that is a nice d tho.

And it’s actually mine.

I’ll just leave this here
0x4b74177fdC36F248Fa114c2AF5eF0cF79570b59f

;-)

I managed to sell about half my stack at 5144 sats when the wall popped up and people started selling. Then I chipped 4019 Link off it when it was temporarily lowered to 5069 sats. The buffer sells got eaten and then we started taking pieces of his precious wall like piranhas, he moved it pretty quickly. Take that, whale!

Hell yea bro, good job. I did the same. Only made like 20 bucks off of it and it was intense but it was fun. Learned a lot tonight. This whale's making us money at this point.

you're welcome :)

Wait, can you explain in more detail why the whales do this? I'm still pretty new to crypto and trading. Does putting that sell wall up drive the price lower?

Yes

Unless it gets too much eaten off it for the whales comfort, then it's gone! Or it just gets moved back a bit.
How long can you run away ? People are hungry for your Linkies.... XD

>put up a massive sell wall
>if you want to sell you have to put your order below the wall
>whale buys orders below his wall and at his desired price

not so hungry that i'm not still accumulating :)

Hey, so can I expect The Great Wall of Chainlink to still be there in the morning? I haven't been getting much sleep with crypto and all, so what do you think about 0700 Pacific time? Or is this monstrosity going to be up until the 14th?

it'll be gone

I appreciate the tip.

Oh and sorry I bought some of your wall at 5069, I couldn't resist. Made about 30 Link off the reversal, so thanks for that too.

lol you're welcome

by any chance are you the one with the 200k buy wall up

yup

Sell when the wall is down.
Buy when the wall is up.

why not buy out the guy with the sell wall up? the price wont stay this low for long??
or do you expect it to go lower.
seems like a win if you can afford more now.
i spent everything i had and put it into link. even sold my favorite watch. i believe in this project. just waiting and watching and waiting and watching and waiting and watching and waiting...

cos i'm the guy with the sell wall

link 1000$ eoy
checkem and calm yourselfs we will all make it

okay. well, then...I'll be watching you

If you are the guy with the sell wall here's an idea.
You put up the wall price falls. we buy.
Take down the wall price rises. we sell.

I'm working on an upgrade to my Bot to do that. Look for when whales screw up and push things TOO low and take chunks out of them. I'm training an algo to recognize manipulation basically, and evolve counter strategies.

Gonna call it Ahab kek. Pretty sure I'm not the first, I've seen a few buy/sell wars get chewed up recently and it looked like bots to me (tons of little tiny scalps, far too many for humans).

That is a nice penis

Looks like volume is drying up a bit to be able to do that. We'll see in the next few minutes.

Every time I see a foreskin it makes me sad. No matter how much money I make I will never get mine back, and I never even had any say in the matter. Maybe ForeGen will be successful, and I can buy a foreskin to have for the second half of my life. Pic somewhat related.

What is this i don't even...

Grab the popcorn guys

the g forces alone would kill a normal person. link marines will survive

A whale is basically stop limit fishing. Because the volume is soo low, he could easily push the price down several levels to trigger everyone's stop limits at the lower prices, than immediately buy up all the cheap link. Thats why you see an immediate spike in buys after he triggers his sell.

Thats why using stop limits can screw you over in low volume cryptos. People can artificially trigger it and buy your cheap link in an instant.

thanks. makes sense
why does the buys shoot up past the average then on the second candle..
hes just looking to fill x amount with a market buy?

so youre how would one take advantage of this? i dont feel like swing trading because i only got into link for the passive income so i never sell it. just put a low sell order and pray?

The whale wantes to increase his position in limk without making the price climb. So instead of just slowly buying, he puts a massive market sell to push the price down and trigger a lot of stop limits for the coin at drastically cheaper prices, then immediately market buys. The guy probably instantly made tens of thousands more link using the stop limit fishing technique. Do not use stop limit sells on low volume cryptos! You'll get rekt!

Place your buy limits at or just below significant whole number thresholds. In this case, at 5000 satoshis. It will force the whale to have to sell you his link before he can pass the psychological thousand sats level where most people place their stop limits.

Dont let the whales win! We're all in this together!

I hope I have just enlightened many of you andI hope i will be blessed by kek with richs. =)

not a bad idea. thanks user

Thinking that it might be one of the chainlink intrnals lowering the price before something major happening.

maybe something about that request network test yesterday triggered something

You're welcome! We're all in this together! Blessed be Kek, giver of Veeky Forums riches!