I am in huge trouble

My alt coins (worth 100k) were market sold for Viacoin..and that too at ATH. Now worth 10k. Fuck this shitty exchange. They're probably going to try to absolve blame just like they did last time. I'm panicking right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/82paj9/binance_sold_most_of_my_coins_and_brought_via_at/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats the risk of using shady exchanges.

Lmao, are these guys fucking retarded. Why have they not halted trading and withdrawals. This problem is getting harder to fix by the second.

No you didn't lmao

>still have my icx
oh god why didn't they take it

Don't you love your bank- and regulation-free utopia?

Thanks for playing kid hehe

reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/82paj9/binance_sold_most_of_my_coins_and_brought_via_at/

If you not lying that sucks bro. Feel sorry man

*teleports behind you*
*KIRI TSUKE (finishing Cut)*

Have they halted withdrawals? If so they can probably roll it back. If not, well, yeah it's fucked.

The possible oucomes are 2:
Binance refunds or binance closes

you deserve this for using bots fucktard
kys

This reddit user isn't OP

holy shit

Filed a lot of support tickets. I'm literally panicking seeing 106.5K being turned into 12.5 in a few hours. I don't know how I'm going to sleep now.

Can you post proof?

Like a screenshot of trade history

Why did you keep $100k+ on an exchange? jfc

hahahahhahahah what the fuck

Welcome to the wild west boys. This is it. Enjoying it?

Also, I have never used a bot in my life.

What about api’s? Use em?

can someone explain what happened? i just woke up. I have some IOTA on binance should i be scared

how's that bot working out for you now?

Nope. I also had 2FA on.

>kept 100k on exchanges
>mad that exchange got hacked
everyone told you it was going to happen, not trying to be mean, because it does suck, but you knew this was going to happen

Yep, fuck yeah! Bargains incoming!

Wish they'd pumped ADA though.....

Sigh.....it's not bot users. It's mainly normal users.

exciting isn't it?

Who’s your 2fa? Google?

Hopefully they stopped the withdrawals in time. It was to btc after all, might be the only time btc being slow as fuck is a benefit.

Kek

then why weren't all users who held those coins affected? think, bro

either shitty opsec by those users or they used a bot. no one is going to admit they were to lazy to setup 2fa or that they used a bot and lost all their money. this is the "not my fault" culture in full effect

>GAY ID
sure thing fucko

>Gay
same

I withdrew my BTC as soon as I saw the VIA mooning.
Still shows pending transaction without a transaction ID.

Probably frozen.

well now you have viacoin. joint their telegram and start promoting the coin here on biz.

OP posted two replies after yours with no proof, he's a fucking larp
kys OP