The foot that that saved crypto

BOW DOWN FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHGW9sVlExY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Space battles? In mid summer? Antarctica? Many new sets are growing for '(USA and
other) Navy ships (presumably ocean based, not space based)' will become 'openly
involved' in a 'firefight (battle/skirmish)' with 'non-terrestrial forces'. Where there are
several common sub sets that tie in both Antarctica, and 'outer (spaces) beings', the data
has a preponderance of focus on 'space'. The data further has detail layers forecasting
many 'observers' who will be 'creating video' and 'pictures' of the 'rolling battle'. These
sets are further filling with increasing detail sets for 'briefings', and 'officialdom
speaking (about the incident)' in which the 'public' will be able to 'get a view'. Many sets
are conjoined with the 'blue light special' sets in their common 'ocean' descriptors. It
may be that the 'space battle' will commence over the ocean.

quality skycoin thread friend

just bough 100k via

what kind of fucking camera do those skycultist used? are those pics uploaded via black magic?

this is very relevant synth saw it all coming same with cliff high if you think this is all game sorry this is all veri real skycoin baby

wtf are all those skycoin threads lately? what is happening? all those reviews and videos getting released and all kinds of rumors but wtf is this coin even?

Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=nHGW9sVlExY
skycoin is the solution to everyhting

How much does this shit cost OP? It's just a bunch if Bosch extrude and perspex, I hope you didn't pay a premium for those incredibly cheap building materials. I feel like you could make this yourself pretty easily.

you can and and I am doing it but for the magical skycoin goblin money is a non issue

how many thousands of dollars are you making per month with that?

skycoin community stronk

SUDO STRONK

well nobody knows rn what the rewards during testnet will be so atm it is just speculation but listening to
gives me hope this will be the most rewarding long term hold

okay i heard that you can build this from scratch for around US$900... is that true?

more like 400$ but I will run the software on my vm farm

your foot is absolutely fucked.

okay cool

>solution to everyhting
Talk to me when BOGcoin is released.

mr fucking skycoin goblin is back

PRAISE THE SKYBGOBLIN

jesus that foot
just kys

I would suck that toe

>another scam victim of the 1BTC raspberry pi clusterfuck

he is leaving humanity behind and so can you for just buying some skycoins

How is this superior to something you can buy?

What is the story there? Did someone sell fake asics or something with raspberry pi internals?