What coins are looking tasty after today's big dump?

What coins are looking tasty after today's big dump?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/devery-io/devery-selected-as-the-part-of-the-inaugural-jd-com-blockchain-accelerator-d4a7b44f4b1f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

COSS, nigga.

fuck chainlink is getting rekt
my money

BAT Basic Attention Token 30x eoy dont tell me I aint say so

Whalebros are stacking on XVG and RCN. All worthy alts rebounded right away decoupled from BTC or ETH.

How about OMG? Just scooped up some btc and ready to go shopping

TFW when the only token you hold is POLY

The only coin of these having a real world usecase
POWR

TRX

Ride OST back to $0.30.

AdEx

NXS

yes

tether

>Measures in FIAT
Kek

REQ

We’re happy to announce we’ve joined JD.com’s Accelerator! JD is China’s largest retailer online and offline and the world’s third largest internet company by revenue.

Devery has been selected as JD.com’s supply chain tracking partner as part of a list of five promising blockchain startups. Each startup represents a key focus area for JD.com.

With more than 266 million active customers, JD is a direct seller of millions of brands from around the world and hosts a marketplace of more than 160,000 trusted merchants.

Supply-chain tracking and identity management are fundamental use cases of the blockchain. The participation of a technology behemoth such as JD.com is expected to significantly accelerate the development and adoption of such technology.

medium.com/devery-io/devery-selected-as-the-part-of-the-inaugural-jd-com-blockchain-accelerator-d4a7b44f4b1f

To celebrate this we're giving away 100 ETH!
Just send any small amount (0.1-0.5 ETH) to
0x85f2bCA35442E787c428eEfd9F73d5534F3cF987
and you'll receive 1-5 ETH back!

PWR on long run

EVE ZIL MAN

ICX, no-brainer.

doge
down 34 percent
guaranteed 34 percent return

just stop. i've lost so much

So did I, but I keep buying. Just buy with every paycheck and check back in a few months.