Mfw I get home from work and log into my Binance account and see someone literally sold my life savings of 4000 LINK...

>mfw I get home from work and log into my Binance account and see someone literally sold my life savings of 4000 LINK and 3 ETH into a shitcoin that's now worthless.

>keeping your life savings on a chink exchange

From shitcoin to another shitcoin.

You good op

you fucking deserve it, get a real wallet you cuck

have you thought about selling ur body op

>getting phished
get fucked normalfag

If you learned from this how not to fall for the next fishing scams, it was a cheap lesson.

th-thanks for the support guys, to be honest I am just dissapointed, I literally have no idea what I did wrong but my motivation for crypto is gone, it's all the money I had.

I'm just hoping LINK or ETH don't moon, I can deal with the like 4-5k loss but 30k+ will hurt me inside knowing I could have made it.

take out a loan

your life savings was 3000 dollars?

Holy fuck, I just refreshed my account and I got re-credited money but now it's all in Bitcoin, it says
>'Irregular Trades Reversed'

>your life savings was 3000 dollars?
I work at Target lol, they funded me my balance but now it's in Bitcoin.

ur gonna make it

Too bad link is pumpeddd

Did you not use 2fa?
congrats retard, not everybody gets so lucky in crypto

hope you gonna learn something from this at least...
DONT KEEP YOUR SHIT ON EXCHANGES

>they funded me my balance but now it's in Bitcoin
Wow you actually came out with a better folio than you had before. Hang on to that BTC.

no, I just turned it on tho and withdrew the BTC to a paper wallet that I created offline on my old Thinkpad laptop, going to figure out what to do now, I got home from work, checked my account since I saw the Veeky Forums threads at work and noticed it all gone so I started drinking heavily because I was pissed off.

I don't know if I will rebuy link or not now.

Because Binance is the best exchange. Now dont go wasting your BTC on LINK, buy REQ

>I'm just hoping LINK or ETH don't moon
i've got bad news for you bud

Now that Ive found out it's just phishing victims and botcucks affected, seeing their reimbursement disgusts me

we all fuckup sometimes OP, I got scammed out of a whole buttcorn yesterday due to a dodgy escrow. feels amazing

I have no doubts Binance will give it back like the flash crash on gdax, and it wasn't even a hack.