SHOULD I DO IT????

SHOULD I DO IT????

JUST

Im thinking to exit all coins and short BTC on 100x leverage. This is my last life savings. Honest advice pls

Double down? Yeah. Seriously, it looks like your initial investment was about the same as mine. It's not much money, don't worry about it.

This looks like my portfolio

>I went all in on BAT
>kek

Post coins
Let us learn from your mistakes

Not double down, my initial investment was 5K, this is all I have left. Im seriously considering selling everything and shorting on 100x leverage. Is this a good idea?

Are you me? I lost like 65% of my money on that shitcoin.

Buy Chainlink now if you want to be rich. Chainlink is the biggest winner. Better than Bitcoin.

Fucking have no idea what to do at this point

Wow i could onoy afford 8 bcc two months ago. Now i couod scoop up 20. Maybe i should.

>down 81.65%

Just fucking hold at this point. Lmao. I'm only down 35% from my ATH. Still have $45,000 in crypto and just holding. Ride or die.

I wouldn't go 100x. Even a slight stutter in the opposite direction will liquidate you. Go less than that a couple times in very obvious situations.

Ive had this same idea the entire time, but now im starting to think theres a way out.. 100x leverage short on btc. If btc hits 8.7k ive made 2x my initial investment of 5k and at this point that seems extremely likely

HOLY FUCK WHEN DID YOU INVEST LMAO. DOWN 4 THOUSAND ON IMAGINARY COINS, SON WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING GAMBLING ON THESE THINGS, THE BUBBLE IS STILL POPPING WHY WOULD YOU ENTER THE MARKET RIGHT NOW LNOA

>my initial investment was 5K
Ouch, that's rough then. I'm a pussy so I would either try to ride it out and hope the dip ends soon; second choice would be to cash out - if it wasn't just a meme - with the possibility of coming back if the market looks set to pick up again.

Going with 100x leverage is a dumb idea, especially if it's the last of your life savings. It could be profitable, but it remains a dumb idea. It's basically betting it all on black. It's up to you, you're the one who knows your situation and how important that money is to you. But if you do do it and end up winning, just stay rational and for the love of god don't go for a second round.

itt: portfoilios that make you verbally go pffffffffffffffffffffffff

Actually if $1000 really is his lifesavings there’s not much you can do with that anyways
SHORT IT OP
DO IT
PLS DELIVER

What do you think is a good multiplier?

I wish it was just a meme.. lol.. so hopeless right now..

One dollar purpose

Thank you for your advice, i genuinly appreciate it, my situation is very bad atm so i think this is my last hope.. maybe 50x leverage for now, and for sure i will not go for a second round, i will stay as far away as possible from that. In your idea what would be a reasonable multiplier to use? Again, thanks for the help

Why short though? Go long

It's not over yet. Ride it out, user.

WHAT AM A GONNA DOOOOO

Wow. Talk about being JUST'd

Very very close to doing it, isit likely that btc will recover atm or do you think it will keep falling? Ive been considering shorting since 11k and just seeing it fall while i know i could have profited is eating away at me..

but if it corrects, which is likely because of slowing volume, you're fucked
gotta be in it to win it

DUDE YOURE NOT GOING TO HIT A 50X LEVERAGE SHORT LNAO ITS NOT PLUMMETING LIKE THAT LMAO YOULL BE LIQUITATED IN SECONDS

WHAT COINS ARE YOU EVEN HOLDING AT THIS POINT TO BE DOWN SO FAR

IF YOUR SO CONFIDENT ITS GOING TO KEEP GOING DOWN WHY NOT JUST TETHER UP AND BUY DIP

Do you honestly think its going to recover at the moment? Ive been lying to myself thiking its going to be over soon but as the days go past im starting to seriously reconsider..

If you succeed at shorting you have more money to HODL another day. If you fail, it’s better than dropping your bags.

play jewish games win jewish prizes

good luck bro

shotting was 12hrs ago
50x long rn is for you.
postt position so we can cheer u on

Signing up to BITMEX now, first person to post thier code I will use. Thank you, i will post once ive opened a position, still need to decide wheter to go short or long

ALL OF THIS.

Withdraw and buy crack and heroin, probably a better investment. You're not supposed to play in the market.

Thank you! Goodluck to you aswell and everybody else. We all need to make it out of this

Just stop being impatient. Bitcoin holders held for multiple years of NO HOPE AT ALL. The use cases are there. The technology is emerging. Stop seeing this as a get rich quick in 2 months and instead as a get rich from great early investments into useful companies 4-5+ years from now.

Dude, don't be retarded. Do you need the money soon or something like that? If no, do your research and hold strong coins (I own OMG, VEN, ICX, Aelf, I have been holding for 6+ months each). If you are feeling risky, sell at 100-150% gains and go to the next strong coin that is further away from ATH and repeat.

I'm telling you, I was were you are now almost a year ago. I went from 3k to fucking 250 usd, now I'm sitting on 60k currently. I panicked, I wanted to kms, etc. Just forget about crypto, don't check your folio, also, find a job and keep throwing in money that you don't need. One year from now your 4k loss will look ridiculous.

Aight lads I'm watching this one close. I hope you hit a homerun user.

fuck you user don't fucking do it, just calm the fuck down you faggot jesus

This is probably the voice of reason.

let him do what he wants, either way it'll be epic

Well, can't stop him, it's a coin flip that might or might not be rigged. I wish him good luck, but I know that I as sure as hell wouldn't do this. Still, best of luck to him, since if he does it, that's what he needs.

either way he will fucking fry, we already have the fucking pajeets to contend with, stop killing our men

Why do you want him to completely fuck up?

He's passing from buying at market price and HODLING being a total illiterate about indicators, patterns & shit, to gambling his last dime on Bitmex and being obviously ass raped.

OP just as I said by crack and heroin or find a coin that it's bleeding like a motherfucker that is not a scamcoin and has a little bit of activity and wait for the next alt season, just forget about it for months.

Market just tanked over 20%
better short at 100x leverage now
come on user, how is that even slightly logical.

you don't know this anymore than anyone else. why do you care what someone else does that had no affect on you? also, if he goes long and it hits, he back and we all make money (except the shorting faggot assholes, kek)

You are one of the very few telling me not to.. now i am split im trying to think as rationally as possible

I do kind of need the money within the next few weeks and it seems at this rate its just gonna crash to $0

Thank you i will keep everyone updated on wheter i go long or short, i just need someones bitmex code to sign up with

i would never take either of those, what coin would you personally suggest?

Are you going to die next week or are you just a retarded nigger? If it's the latter then just kill yourself because you don't have the patience to make it no matter what you do

OP, if you don't desperatly need the money right now, buy 2000 Link and hold for one year. Won't go to 1000 or even 100 but it can easily 5x.

um OP if you look at ANY indicator

MFI
RSI
Stoch RSI

this is the most downward momentum we've had since 6k reversal ...

... and you want to short with 100x?

>I do kind of need the money within the next few weeks
If you need the money, don't gamble it. Hell, if you need the money, you shouldn't have put it in crypto in the first place, and you should cash what out what you can now and strike the whole thing as a learning experience. It's for good reason that people say "do not put any more money in this than you can afford to lose".

please please PLEASE don't do it. The pain of losing the last of it will be even worse than the pain now. I've been there. Even if you get lucky the first time you won't stop. You'll take a loss, then up your leverage to make it back, and then before you know it--somehow it's all gone. Trading (let alone margin trading) is worse than gambling unless you know how to read charts, manage risk, set stops, determine targets, etc. It's a discipline; and good traders have tons of experience and a wide breadth of knowledge. Don't make any trades now. If you want to get into trading, watch videos, read articles, start incredibly small ($10 position sizes), and practice for a long time. It's taken me 100s of hours to become profitable on bitmex, and only after some soul-destroying losses.

If you don't have the time/drive for trading, I can promise you that coins will bounce back. Do you really think no new money will enter the market; that every coin won't get its day in the sun again? Price will NOT crash to 0; at least for BTC and the non-shitty alts.

This is EXACTLY how everyone else feels. When coins are bleeding so badly for so long, it will wear most people down until they capitulate and sell. To whom? Whales, who are accumulating. Then eventually: new interest is spiked, whales pump the price, and you were an idiot for selling near the bottom.

It's exactly as Buffet said about markets being a way to transfer wealth from the impatient to the patient. It's a dumb meme, but hodl. It may take some time, but all coins will skyrocket again, including BTC. Only then should you sell.

OP you missed the short. The short was from $10600 to $9600 -- RSI is at fucking 20, MFI is at like 7, stoch RSI has been below 20 for FIFTY TWO HOURS -- if you short you will 10000% LOSE YOUR ASS

WHADAMIGONNADO?

This is what everyone is thinking and why you should short

NO OP

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN

LOOK AT THE PATTERNS

READ THE CHART

The chat log is full of people still 100x shorting on bitmex lol

fuck op you should have just shorted right there

I'm sure that's pissing him off all the more too. Fuck this sucks.

He might have, but probably not. He hasn't posted again, but in any case, not doing it was still the smart call, and it's far from the only shot he ever has to do this kind of thing if he wishes to.

fuck should have went long right there

OP Here.. it says i am.banned and not letting me post i dont know why
Exactly this :( fuck i knew it :( ah well.. now i might just go long.. i still need someones code so i can sign up!

> would never take either of those, what coin would you personally suggest?
I suggest to DYOR, spend an hour on coinmarketcal and coinmarketcap looking for upcoming events and bleeding coins.
If you find something at the floor with news in weeks/months, that's your lucky ticket.

It looks like you've no idea how RSI, Stochastic, MACD, BB, Fibo etc works so just buy as low as you can, you will eventually lose another 5-10% because that's how the shit works if you buy at random prices but in few weeks/months you should be fine.
We all started at the same point, when I begun I dind't even know the difference between bid and ask, but you had time to try to understand how it works.

Just don't short/long on Bitmex, you'll be liquitaded by bull/bear trap opening positions at random.

why need code?
i dont have bitmex, but why a code?
i dont think u need a ref code op

He wanted to be kind and sign up under someone's referral.

This post genuinly made me feel better, its good to know people acctually care and try to help, thank you for providing your insight i will take into account everything you have mentioned in order to improve my situation and i am now rethinking my stratergy, however still leaning more towards a leveraged position

What makes me hate myself the most is that i have been personally using BTC since 2013 but have never actually invested in it, and the one time i do this happens :(

If you really need a ref use

OzBAKS

But I wouldn't do it, as I said.

>soul-destroying losses.
know that feel

slant eyes cant make up there mind right now. pretty sure the euro fags will sell in a few hours. look for the trend in about 3 or 4 hrs.

Yeah i dont need a code, but i guess i may aswell use one, that way no matter what happens to me at least Ive helped someone else in the process, and maybe that will make it better even if only by 1%. If it doesnt harm me but helps others then why not?

I have actually tried to do this and its partly why i am in this situation, i looked at what seemed to be medium to low cap promising coins, i have always Done my own research, including the whitepaper, looking at the dev team etc, and not blindly just investing. Initially it was working so well and I managed to turn $70 into $2000 within 1 month believe it or not.. after this i added on my life savings and have now pretty much lost it all. I will take your advice for now and do more research before i comw to a final desicion as i dont want to do someething impulsively and regret it

If you bought at the beginning of December, well everything was irrational pumping (especially compeltely shitcoins like Ripple and Verge).
The secret was to take the profits and don't think that they will go up forever. Always take a look at the BTC-USD pair too. Don't rush between a trade and another, just take your time, let the market take its time, so don't FOMO if you see the price going up.

Good to know I could help a bit :)

If you do trade, please start small. The general recommendation is less than 10% of your capital in one trade: if you leverage you're whole account you're risking MORE than 100%. It disappears so quickly. I know patience is the hardest thing right now; I'm hurting for money now too. But don't lose everything you have left. Small gains every day add up huge within a few weeks.

>inb4 delusional
Hodl may be a stupid normie meme,
but it is probably the best play here.