Do you have any food fears, Veeky Forums?

Do you have any food fears, Veeky Forums?

I'm scared of even being near pickles eggs.

Any reason why?
And no I don't

I can't eat anything I know had mushrooms in it. Stems from a horrible fear of anything fungal/moldy I've had since I was young.

It's to do with the texture and smell of boiled eggs, the fact they smell like an unwashed asshole and vinegar makes me want to vomit.

Goat cheese and milk tastes fucking disgusting to me. But the meat itself is pretty good.

the only one i can think of at the moment is soggy bread

I refuse to make pork or chicken for anybody but myself because I'm terrified of fucking it up and getting someone sick

I'm the polar opposite of a picky eater and I like just about everything I try. But the one time I tried a pickled egg I immediately threw up. They are seriously gross

>Pickles eggs

Yeah. Where I grew up there was a local "titty bar" that served like one or two beers on top.

I went there because of rumors that they didn't check IDs, I remember one time while sitting on the benches in the fitting for the next nasty looking girl to come out I said I was hungry and a fellow patron told me there were snacks at the bar. It was just pickled eggs.

I couldn't. You would have had to pay me a couple hundred bucks to even try one.

raisins

Announcing sage isn't allowed dumbass

Congrats! You just won an all-inclusive 3 day vacation from Veeky Forums!

Well aren't you a sensitive little Sally.

>raisins in any sauce or stuffing
>cherry tomatoes in salad
>sweet pickles in anything but relish

oh man I'd like to eat about eight of them them come rip a fart on you that would cause paralysis.

Try smoked eggs.
You will peal paint.

I'm a shave, a wifebeater, and some really shitty manners from this. It feels almost like looking in a mirror.

Fuck, I need to do something about my life.

>Once when I was 13 I snuck into the local bar
>Didn't order drinks but ate about 13 pickles eggs
>mfw they weren't even pickles properly

Bittermelon absolute worst.

Not a fear, but the smell of cooking sausage gives me a headache, no idea why.

I can't eat fish if it's served whole, like if I can recognize the fish, my body will simply refuse to take it.

I don't know why. If it's pieced before serving I find no problem with it.

Pic related.

OLIVES
L
I
V
E
S

If you like olives, I honestly think you're retarded.

Fuck you olives are literally GOAT.

Stuffed with jalapeno? Forget about it. Delicious

I can't eat mayo. It's absolutely disgusting. Even the mayo my father makes (he's a chef), or his remoulade.

I have issues with butter too, but I have no problem with it being used in dishes, just in sandwiches and such. Cream is also on the list, but not as bad.

Pasta, all kinds. It reminds me of plastic, and is stodgy in a weird way.

Food made by fat people.

This is my problem. I dont really eat anything off the bone either. Fucks me up

I'm scared of being sexually assaulted by a quesadilla.

olives are fantastic

you are legit a fag bro

Damn you user. Now I have a new fetish.

You gigant pussy
I would put the head in my mouth to freak you

Cannot fucking stand pickles or mayo.