He eats the fries before the burger

>he eats the fries before the burger

Not my president.

FRIES HAVE MORE SURFACE AREA AND THE HAMBURGER MEAT IS INSULATED NICELY TO KEEP HEAT IN, THE FRIES TRANSFER AWAY HEAT QUICKLY SO YOU SHOULD EAT THEM FIRST UNLESS YOU LIKE COLD POMF FRITES

>that diet cock

Where do you go that the fries aren't super hot when you get them?
I prefer to wait to eat my fries so they're warm, and I don't burn my mouth on them.

The cock is eating McDonalds, doesn't seem like much of a diet to me.

Poor baby needs his fries just right. Get your own Goldylox.

Why are you so bothered by the order I eat my food?

I eat them interchangeably. I just think hot fries by the time their scooped, seasoned and handed to you aren't too hot.

It's not like you're getting it straight from the frier.

For me, it's the McChicken

Honestly, I usually don't even order fries.

If I'm at McDonald's, I would rather get 2 burgers instead of a burger and fries.

>not putting the fries on the burger

YGSIU

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Why aren't you blastin those fools?

i eat food in the reverse order of how good it tastes cold

cold fries are worse than cold burgers so i eat the fries first

>logic

Fuckin' big smoke. Traitor.

Burgers are still good cold and can be reheated if you're a little bitch. Fries don't work that way.

kek

I did this yesterday with Wendy's because their fries are shit if you don't eat them within the first 20 minutes.

how do you burn your mouth with fries? I dont know why I care, but I have to eat fries straight out of 350 degree oil and it doesn't burn my mouth at all. Are you 12?

I'm 22, but my mouth is really sensitive to temperature.
I'm always amazed how people can eat fresh pizza without waiting like five minutes.

As you should.

>He/she puts the fries in the burger

This is correct. Much more filling and more bang for your buck