"Sorry, but your entire party has to be here before we can seat you."

"Sorry, but your entire party has to be here before we can seat you."

"Whatever, bitch, I'll just go to Dennys."

You don't go to Denny's, you end up at Denny's.

You can seat deez nuts in yo mouf hoe

tell me more oh wise sage

That seems autistic.

I'm almost certain that's not even a thing.

>When blacks make reservations: The Thread

Happens in college towns and places with lots of old people. The scout shows up right before or during peak hours and asks for a table for like 10. Barely any of them show or they trickle in slowly, and the restaurant loses money because there's poor motherfuckers outside waiting for a table.

>YOU MUST GATHER YOUR PARTY BEFORE VENTURING FORTH

I'll claim discrimination saying that I have schizophrenia and that the seats are for my friends that she cannot see and threaten a lawsuit.

And when your friends show up they'll put you on a blacklist.

Or just refuse you straight up saying they don't do it.

I'll claim they must be seeing things too, and introduce the white guys as being black telling them they are seeing them wrong.

No, it's a thing, and for good reason, as pointed out. The restaurant I currently work at doesn't do this and we constantly have 6 or 8-tops almost empty during busy hours because some dick claimed the spot an hour before his friends showed up.

I've had this happen to me one time at a fancy restaurant. My mom is always late so I just told them she wasn't coming then when she got there I told them to get her a chair. At the end of the day I pay a lot of money to eat there and they will do what I want.

but when making areservation an time is indicated, no? Why would you give someone the spot an hour before?

>I pay good money
As if that entitles you to any special privileges

Don't the other customers who are waiting pay that same money? Do you for some reason have a higher cost at the same dining establishment that entitles you rights over the other customers waiting for a table?

Bitch this is a one-man party and only I'm invited.

>Alone on Saturday night
>Decide to get dinner out
>Arrive at a restaurant and asked for a table
>"I'm sorry sir, but we have a strict no-singles policy in this establishment"

/tv/ go home

>no-singles policy
is that legal tho?

What is it called when you find yourself going to Waffle House?

YEA
MURIKA
SECOND AMENDMENT
MUH FREEDOMS

You bet. So is fag shaming and fat shaming, but we just call it a no singles policy

Jelly?

This is why we apply this policy in our restaurant. One person comes in holds the table waiting for people to show up. If we are slow we let them. If we are busy however yeah you get sat when your party arrives.

>the money I pay is better than other people's money

>6 or 8-tops
kek, whenever you hear someone use the word "top", you know their a lifer at serving

Why don't you get fucked? Cause', everybody in the station has already gotten a piece of your ass.

Do you think I'm gonna wait for them and then wait for you to seat us?

A mistake

Having people show up at different times also messes up the pace. Food comes out at different times and the last asshole to arrive starts complaining that everyone else got their food and he's still waiting. Some people move onto desserts while others skip it because they're still finishing their entree. Restaurant doesn't make as much money as it would have if everyone got seated at the same time.

Being black

Ace

Golf clap

is that some buck angel?

:D

but the party was my tapeworms and me, and we are all here.

What party, I don't have friends

His name is James Yeager.

"Sure no problem ill go out side and let them know."

How is this a problem?

High or drunk

Just order pick up

Being a human garbage disposal

Is there such a thing as a LARP'ing restaurant? I mean, weabo's have maido cafe's, is there a western equivilent?

It's like...what...3 AM? How smashed are you? Really fucking smashed. Someone says they're hungry. So where to? Who knows man, you can't think straight. What's open? You don't remember getting there, but you're there. And you don't know exactly what you want do so you just get hashbrowns...lots of hashbrowns. And cover then in...everything, yeah.

That's waffle House. Waffle house is that half-remembered notion tinged with indigestion and regret.

I went to one in NYC many years ago called Mars 2112. The whole theme was you travel by spaceship to a restaurant on Mars. Once you walk in they put you on one of those virtual Rollercoasters that tosses and turns, basically the "trip" on a spaceship. Restaurant itself is staffed by people in alien costumes

Oh it's a table of one miss

Must be expensive to operate and long lines for the customers to fill the ride just to get a table.

Shut down 4 years ago.

>It's like...what...3 AM? How smashed are you?

Britchap here.
When I was a lad and we left a local nightclub at about 3am . . . .we used to knock on the back door of a local baker.

They would sell us sausage rolls and pasties from the rear of the bakery, great to munch on as we we walking home in the early hours.

who is deleting posts

That sounds amazing, way better than getting shitty chicken from Abdul's like usual. You're lucky, user

Well, that was reduntant.

Most servers will wait until everyone arrives before taking orders. Maybe they'll take drink orders and appetizers while they wait.

I was just thinking about that place the other day, I'm sad it closed

theres a ninja restaurant too, all the staff is ninjas, all the tables are separated by those paper rooms with the sliding doors and they try to sneak around and spook you.
we're sitting there and one tried to sneak over the top of the wall and spook my friend from behind but he saw him, and someone from across the restaurant yelled YOU HAVE BROUGHT MUCH SHAME ON YOUR FAMARIEEE