Alone on Saturday night

>Alone on Saturday night
>Decide to get dinner out at Olive Gardens
>Arrive at restaurant and asked for a table
>"I'm sorry sir, but we have a strict no-singles policy in this establishment"

Wtf is this a normal thing on the West Coast?

At least you didn't have to go through penis inspection

Nobody wants to see you crying into your spaghetti

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED NOT DINING ALONE OR HAVING A SEAT AT THE BAR? GIVING AWAY A TABLE THAT CAN SEAT FOUR TO A SINGLE PERSON DOES NOT MAKE FINANCIAL SENSE.

you must be servant-tier, or maybe mid-tier restaurant management. either way, don't be so triggered when paying customers ask for a table for 1. you will be paid your due 10% tip.

now take my fucking coat & fetch me a scotch from the bar.

CERTAINLY SIR BUT IM AFRAID I WILL HAVE TO ASK YOU TO HAVE A SEAT AT THE BAR INSTEAD. DONT WORRY ILL HAVE YOUR FIRST DRINK COMPED FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

this doesn't work for me. i intend to order several small courses, which would clutter the bar. also, i need back support, which your bar seating does not accommodate.

No tip for you cunt

I am a line cook at Olive Garden.
Ask me anything.

ILL MAKE SURE TO PASS THAT ONTO THE BARTENDER. IM THE MANAGER HERE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.

Corporate here, you're fired. No severance for beach of contract

Why does my spaghetti have watermelon in it?

That's our NEVER FROZEN marinara sauce ;-)

>Not bringing your pet falcon to get around the no singles policy

>posting animu on a food and cooking board.

I'm a sad and pathetic fucko and my parents hate olive garden so i've considered doing this

Reckon this story is true, can I actually get turned away for showing up at a cas. dining alone?

I mean it makes sense, one slobby gob taking up a top for four. Even if I eat like the fat pathetic wretch of a hambeast I am, i'm still only giving them half what they would normally make. Problem is I like booths, or at least chairs, on account of being fat and needing backo support

Wonder if they'd let me pull up a chair. And don't blame me if I sprawl out at the bar and don't order no drinks ya cunts, your the ones who made me sit here and I gotta drive myself home now.

do hey really not let you go there if you're alone? damn i really wanted to try the crab legs there

If the hostess was competent, she would seat you at a two top if you're by yourself, I really don't think they would deny you service, that's retarded and a loss of money. Granted the servers would probably prefer you to sit at the bar, but they're not gonna deny you

>what is a two top table

>not knowing what a reaction picture is

I dunno, what is it?

>I'll take retarded questions for $200, Alex

I've honestly never heard of a two top table in my life.

It's a table that serves two people
Usually rectangular with a chair at each thin end

What were you in jail for?

lmao I've never been to jail.

Is it true they reuse pasta? I'm legitimately curious and have heard this from multiple people.

In the mornings, we have people cook the pasta, then store the pasta into trays/containers in the walk-in cooler. The pasta will be sitting there for hours, and sometimes left overnight.
When the order comes in, we dip the pasta into boiling water for a couple seconds and put it into a plate.
The pasta water is not salted.

>the pasta water is not salted
I've never been more furious in my life

They saved you from your own intense level of sadness and loneliness that'd be obtained from eating olive garden alone on a saturday.