The President-Elect is coming to your house for dinner tomorrow night. What do you cook for him?

The President-Elect is coming to your house for dinner tomorrow night. What do you cook for him?

Keep in mind that he will roast you on Twitter the next day if your meal sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-XgMymBIY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Raw cassava.

Leftover meatballs, mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy.

Fajitas

He can have whatever leftovers are in the fridge

175 gr. HPBT.

Isn't he a manchild who eats things like mac and cheese, tendies and spaghetti?

Trump brand Steak with two large, hearty Russet baked potatoes and garnished with parsley and vegetables on the side, preferably in-season Asparagus but considering it's out of season likely Celery.

Got any good stuff?

Alex Jones claimed he eats 3 steaks and a gallon of ice cream at the end of the day, every day, well done

I believe it

>eating delicious food = manchild
spirit cook plz go

the man must be an athlete

must be

I'm not trying to be rude, if I was American I would have voted for him.

I honestly can't think of a different word to describe someone who eats kid food into old age though.

Hamburgers.

I'll use fresh beef patties, salad, red onions and nice bread. I know he eats at McDonalds every once in a while, so I don't think it'll be hard to make a burger he'll like.

As I get he'll frequently have fast food for lunch because he's busy with work.
Also, you dissin' Mac & Cheese, nigga?

Alex Jones also thinks water fluoridation facilitates mind control.

>"I'm a Meat and potatoes guy"

Is what they call themselves

>What do you cook for him?
A big fat turd.

Well done Trump steak with spicy potato wedges.

I guess he just enjoys a simple mean just as well as anyone else sometimes.

I mean, you could only go for so long eating luxurious dinners day in and day out before you one day just get the feel for a basic hotdog, or a good old pizza.

If I was rich, I would definitely not abandon simple foods.

Is he man enough for some surströmming?

TACOS. HAS TO BE TACOS.

Apologize.

Surströmming is a crime against humanity, nobody should have to be near that shit.

I refuse to believe that surströmming is something regular people eat.
Like it was invented for the sole purpose of feeding someone you're torturing to help facilitate his breakdown.

Alex Jones also thinks Hillary and Obama are possessed by demons and perform child sacrifices

Oh wait, yeah, that happens

I'm wholly convinced it's an ancient prank that went too far.

I mean, it smells like a Yugoslavian massgrave, who would put that shit in their mouth? Who would pick it up with their fork, and bring it closer and closer to their face, and then PUT IT IN THEIR FUCKING MOUTH

Maybe they do devil worship, maybe they don't, does this prove that this worship actually benefits them or that the devil exists, or even if he does, that he responds to this worship?

They do and he was right about it

And now you're telling me eating steaks and ice cream is just as unbelievable?

Borscht

Antifreeze punch, and I shoot him in the head with a shotgun too.

>owns a gun
>is anti-Trump
You're pretty fucking stupid.

I take it you're not big fans of fermented foods.

why? are you 12?

Kosher

Pate en croute in the shape of a mexican border wall. Rich people love pate. He'd be too embarrassed to complain if he didn't like it.

I ask him what he wants on his Tombstone...

Pepperoni or Sausage?

>I'LL FUCKING SHOOT THIS DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED LEADER IN HIS FUCKING HEAD!
>calls others underage

stuffed crust from pizza hut

youtube.com/watch?v=B-XgMymBIY0

Not American and I've never had pizza hut, is it any good at all?

No

Tofu and quinoa with a side of kale

Nope

Just not looking forward to the war he gets us into around election time, friendo. Keep greentexting, it's super effective.

Pizza hut is probably my favorite national chain, but stuffed crust is a meme

Not my president

Cute

explain how hes going to get us into a war? Also, is it going to different than the endless state of war we've been in for decades? Are you even old enough to have to worry about a war? What kind of gun do you own, sport?

Also, Id make him some baller chicken wings, for drinks id serve Mexican coke or sweet tea. He doesnt drink booze though so no beers.

>He doesnt drink booze
he just keeps getting worse and worse

Who knows. He could show some blurry satellite images and claim they are weapons of mass destruction. But, nooo, that's never happened before...

Are you even old enough to have to worry about a war? What kind of gun do you own, sport?

I'd make him antifreeze smoothie and buckshot in his head.

Given that he's virtually Scottish, I think that this would suffice.

>spirit cook

I would make him my homemade cheeseburger mac. I make it with good ingredients so it really tastes like the burgers you get at better burger restaurants. To drink, iced tea, Dr. Pepper or seltzer. Ice cream for dessert.

so, in other words, youve got nothing. You cant explain why Trump would start a war or with which country, but you believe it then repeated the same teenager bullshit you just said. Got it. Youre probably too much of a weak pussy to even fire a shotgun without it hurting your widdle shoulder. faggot.

>his election effectively helped us avoid a war with Russia Hilary was clamoring for.

>HE'S GONNA GET US IN A WAR, JUST YOU WAIT!!!!

>U liek muh GreenText®?

If that makes you feel better, yes, absolutely. Everyone should love Trump!

/pol/ you are adorable

He's got nothing like Trump has nothing, that's kind of the point. We blew up Iraq because of one guy's questionable testimony

You're both stupid though

>ANYTHING but mexican food
wtf Veeky Forums
im sure he would love it and even find it funny

medium rare chicken

>a war with Russia Hilary was clamoring for

Oh now I get it. Trump voters are legitimately retarded. SAD

don't upset them, they greentext you and call you edgy. It's pretty scary, watch out.

fugu sushi
maybe some nice walnut bread sandwiches if he has a nut allergy
if both fail, I think we have some drain cleaner I can mix into the wine

>taking trump to an illegal's taco truck
>watching him devour something that will likely give him diarrhea

good feel

ty bby

M8, you're thinking of hillary. I can't even guess as to who trump would get into a war with.

so on election night, did you literally shake or literally cry? How long did you panic for?

The American left is pretty daft my friend. They think any right wing guy will automatically start a war. Don't mind them.