Last Meal

Hello ck, I don't want to get into the reasons but I am going to be killing myself this weekend. I have some money to burn though, so I wanted to give myself a high end last meal.

I will be cooking this myself, but I wanted to hear some expensive top shelf options for drinks, entrees, and sides. Price is not really a concern, and I would like some hearty comfort food with maybe some wine or expensive spirits.

Give me anything you can think of, I would appreciate some serious answers since I don't get the chance to eat like this often. Thanks.

You're going to live stream it, right?

Strychnine

What if you make something so good it makes you reconsider? Just eat mcchicken instead

dude don't kill ur self and just buy a few nights of pizza from dominoes. You can add canned anchovies if you want. I do sometimes.

Sembikiya queen strawberries for desert, perhaps dipped in chocolate as a final "fuck you" to existence.

Straight up asparagus as a vegetable because, fuck it, asparagus is amazing.

Personally I'd go sous vide duck as a meat, but if you want to just burn cash you can go Wagyu or Kobe or any of that...but if I was killing myself I'd like my last protein to be something I enjoyed...like smoked brisket or lamb shank.

Best of luck with the suicide.

no

don't need help with methods

it won't

want something a little classier than dominos to be the last thing i eat. although something that shitty would be a good exclamation mark on a shitty life

' '

thank you for actually contributing. I will look into your suggestions

>no
Why not

leave me alone

Human liver with tartufi neri, onions and Chardonnay white wine

You big baby

>asks for advice
>"leave me alone"

If you post your name so I can look you up after you die, I'll give you a recipe for the best meal you've ever eaten in your life.

Dudes obviously depressed man. It probably took him 90 minutes to post this thread.

I've dealt with a lot of suicidal thinking, and if you're in good enough mental and physical shape to plan and cook a fancy meal, I think there's only about a 50/50 chance you're actually going to go through with killing yourself. it's not a challenge. just an observation. though the reason why you're planning to do it makes a difference in follow-through.

OP why are you doing it? is it because of something that happened or something that's going to happen? you going to prison or something?

this here is a good idea. I like this. have some clean bowls and stuff set out too.

just that one guy that is asking me to stream it

can't do that

I really don't want to get into it but I am dealing with a type of sex offender charge that i will lose because I have no money for a lawyer, and I lost my job and everyone i have ever known hates me

Stop fappign to lolis fag

What did you do, OP? Diddle little girls?

>i will lose

Do your time, move somewhere quiet, stop being a fucking crybaby.

Do it now you edgy cunt. Good riddance, you boring attention-seeking cunt. Fuck off.

>some pedo faggot will die soon
Feels fucking good man, I hope hell is real and you burn there for eternity. Also probably no one will miss you and you will be forgotten within a week.
You are worthless my man, not even your suicidal thread will be remembered after the archive deletes it.

Good ridance

Forget the food. Drink bleach. I hope it hurts.

>I am dealing with a type of sex offender charge that i will lose because I have no money for a lawyer, and I lost my job and everyone i have ever known hates me
yeah that's not good. you might could get a public defender, depending on where you live. but they're not really known for being great lawyers. at best they will make a plea bargain and at worst bungle your trial. so yeah, you're probably fucked m8. and prison will be very unkind to you if you land there.

well for what it's worth, OP, if you didn't do anything, I feel bad for you. and if you did do something, that's a damn shame and I hope you get a chance to make it right in the next life if there is one. and if there's not, then idk.

why do you assume it was pedo stuff?

please lets get this thread back on track, i just wanted some food suggestions you cunts

I'm fucked, no need to sugarcoat it. I do not think i was in the wrong and if I had more money it would be fine, but everyone is treating me like a serial rapist so this is the hand i was dealt.

I just want one nice meal before i eat a shotgun for dessert

it would help if we knew more about what kind of food you like. you mentioned hearty comfort food. maybe something like a steak and mashed potatoes and gravy or something. taters are good comfort food. or a nice ham.

did you fugg a drunk chick

thank you

can we please stop talking about this

>OP an heros
>cops and paramedics come to his house
>find evidence he was innocent

maybe, sounds like one of those "he said she said" things.

also make a cheesecake or something else rich and decadent for dessert. it's not like the cholesterol is gonna matter.

almost forgot: make sure you go to the bathroom before you do it unless you really want to be found with a pantload of shit and piss.

Start with some nice pre-dinner cocktails - I like Ketel One martinis, very dry.
Maybe a cream of watercress soup? It's tricky to make (egg-thickened, DONT CURDLE THE EGGS), but it's great when it comes out.
Standing Rib Roast is the undisputed king of beef roasts. You'll need baked or mashed potatoes, and I recommend making yorkshire pudding to go with it.
Some kirschwasser after dinner?
Dessert's pretty simple. I'd put a little whipped cream on the end of the shotgun barrel.

>Have your life destroyed in an irreparable fashion requiring every neighbor and employer you will ever have to be informed you are a sexual offender
>For something that you didn't do
>Crybaby
kys

>Dessert's pretty simple. I'd put a little whipped cream on the end of the shotgun barrel.

Friendly reminder no one will miss you. At all.

thank you. probably won't try the soup as i am not the best chef and that would be my first time making it. I will look at the rib roast, sounds very good

>Have your life destroyed in an irreparable fashion

Suicide it pretty destructive and very definitely irreparable.

>For something that you didn't do

Defend yourself. If you really can't afford it you'll have a public defender.

>says he's gonna commit suicide
>surprised when he doesn't get food suggestions
Listen OP

1. If you've lived such a half-assed life that you need anonymous people on the internet to tell you what you should eat as your last meal, then you truly have lived without purpose.

2. If you didn't fuck up in spectacular fashion (a la rape, pedo, etc) or live in some garbage country, then obviously you'll get questioned as to why you're killing yourself, seeing as probably most people have known someone who died who probably didn't want to die, so obviously when someone decides to punch their own ticket without decent reason you're viewed as a soft bitch now and into death.

>can we please stop talking about this
soft bitch confirmed

Fuck these other guys who're dissing you, I appreciate you man I hope you have a good meal and a clean suicide, I can't help you with the food but go all out bro
Godspeed

>Ketel One martinis, very dry
right on

The more defensive you get the more guilty you look.

Having lost someone to suicide, I can guarantee you will be missed. I would encourage you to explore your options. Don't give up. There are ways out besides suicide. You probably don't see them yet. Can you get a loan for a laywer? Maybe read up on how similar cases were resolved on your favor. Past all that, can you run to Mexico? I'm just throwing out ideas here. None of the options will be easy, but you'll be alive & someday be glad you did not kill yourself.

How long until you need to do it? You could buy the ingredients for two or three batches and see if you can get it right before it's over.

Why have a last meal when you can have a few days of last meals?

I will be charged with rape but I do not consider myself guilty of the charge

appreciate it

i don't really care what anyone on here thinks. I am just trying to get food suggestions

you and i are in different worlds. everyone i know thinks i am a rapist and wants me dead not. they probably won't even throw me a funeral and a lot of them will be happy i am dead. none of your other options are going to work for me, i'd rather just call it a day. i've lost everything i care about in life and don't care to restart.

Are you pic related, op?

I respect your opinion but don't try to go Hannibal style Michelin star shit on this, drag it out over a week or so and explore all flavours you can think of, if you don't have enough time for that then just have your favourite food at a super expensive restaurant with your favourite drink, fuck wine in my opinion the only good wine is non alcoholic, don't trick yourself into thinking it's good, buy a fucking Fanta fruit twist just don't play yourself on a $500 piece of shit

>I do not consider myself guilty of the charge

Oh so you raped someone and won't accept it. In that case I hope you bodge your suicide.

What's this from?

Black mirror season 3 episode 3. I might have spoiled it for you. My bad.

I think I'd go with braised lamb shank or something with ox tail as my last meal. Maybe dank fried chicken. Lots of prep time. Dessert would need to be a boozy milkshake ... a pint of quality vanilla ice cream, some mint, Oreos, creme de menthe, and vodka would do nicely.

Sides are hard. I really like barley... maybe butternut/mushroom barley risotto. Artichoke as a green veg. Lots of prep work, again.

multiple someones. he said "serial rapist." if it were a case of "he said she said" I'd maybe give him the benefit of the doubt that it was some kind of drunken misunderstanding. but this sounds a lot more like "he said they said." maybe OP in his innocent ignorance forgot what the age of consent was in his state and fucked a few girls who were slightly less than legal? let's hope for their sake that's all that happened.

I was just throwing out some suggestions without knowing your full story. But there are definitely better options out there. It sounds like you're dealing with depression as well, which is understandable considering the emotional stress you must be under. That stress and depression are likely clouding your judgment so that you see suicide as the only way out. But I hope you understand how temporary that is, despite it being miserable right now. Please get some help.

Oh yeah, and best wishes. Whatever you decide upon, I hope it makes you happy/at peace.

>a pint of quality vanilla ice cream, some mint, Oreos, creme de menthe, and vodka would do nicely
this sounds pretty delicious actually. I might try that. it would make some pretty epic death shits if he gave it time to move through, too.

Nice. I'll have something to waste my weekend on.

Black mirror is a fantastic series. It's a modern twilight zone. I hope you enjoy.

Well if you are really going to have a last meal, I would rather go to a nice restaurant and just order it, chances are they would prepare whatever it is better than you ever could, unless you were a great chef, but then you wouldn't be asking this question. Plus the cost doesn't matter anyways so why not just fly to the best restaurant for what you want in the world and dine there?

>first time making it
And last. Bye rapist.

>why not just fly to the best restaurant for what you want in the world and STAY there
Found your solution, OP

if haven't tried this yet, make some roasted marrow bones
very decadent and a just the right amount of unusual
not very expensive though

>I do not consider myself guilty of the charge

Tough shit. The victim and then the jury's opinion is what matters.

jesus christ. so if you faggots must know i had been dating a mentally unstable woman for a few months now. She did not have any diagnosed mental illnesses to my knowledge, but I have never met anyone as angry as her. She would punch me in the face all the time, slap me, scream at me, literally just made my life hell.

A couple weeks ago I finally got up the balls to leave her. I told her to get out of my apartment after an episode of her smacking me and treating me like complete shit all night. I said we were done, and she just flipped the fuck out. After a couple hours of us fighting (i had to use force a couple times to get her away from me so she had a couple red marks on her) the cops got called on us, and I guess upon their arrival she got scared and told them I raped her to absolve herself of any wrongdoing. We had sex that day so it probably fit perfectly if they ran any tests, but there was nothing that could even be construed as rapey there. She initiated it and pretty much did everything.

I have not been able to contact her since then, but I doubt she feels any remorse and she is sticking to her story wholeheartedly. Psycho bitch probably convinced herself its true in her deluded head. My family immediately disowned me without talking to me. I was fired from my job the second the accusation went out. I have lost everything and I don't think I even did anything that could be construed as wrong. I have always been kind of the quiet outsider in the family, but I have never done anything illegal. But of course all over facebook there were posts of "i always knew something was wrong with him" or "who knows how many other people he has done this to, sick fuck".

So there it is, fire away with your insults. I won't have to deal with this in a couple more days anyway. My sentencing date is next week and I intend to finish things before that.

What have you actually been charged with

Should be fairly fucking easy to defend against. You either get your own lawyer or a public defender; demand a psych report on the women. If she's as mental as you say her story won't stand up in court anyway.

At the very least if you kill yourself the crazy bitch will have won automatically.

so convince the court she's a psycho

You said "multiple" before.

I'm so sorry dude but I think you're making the right choice, she'll feel guilty as fuck and go to jail after you do it most likely,and life is shit anyway
My advice is be free for as long as you can man, food can be your finalé but make a show while you still can. Also write a note to donate all of your organs, not donating is basically giving worms more rights than humans so yeah do that shit.

>I think you're making the right choice
You are retarded. Them being in a relationship will make it really fucking hard for anyone to convict the guy of rape

OP, you should have been fighting this shit every step of the way

nothing yet

my public defended has come to me with options and he makes it sound as if jail time and being on a sex offenders list is my only outcome

easier said than done. crying "rape victim" inncocent white girl vs. depressed looking creepy circles under eyes white male.

This is the way the real world works. Sometimes people just get fucked. I have made my peace and know I will never get my life back.

Now lets get back to food

he mentioned sentencing. presumably he's already been convicted.

Tell her you're gonna kill yourself before the sentencing. It's better than nothing I guess. Maybe that'll change something

Idk op, sorry dude, hate to say it but it's your fault for dating a cray chick

>she'll feel guilty as fuck
No she wont, if anything she will breath a sigh of relief for basically getting away with murder.

You fucking dolt: public defenders just care about getting the easiest non-conviction they can. If they think it's easier to just plea bargain or plead guilty they're going to tell you that. You don't have to do what they say; THEY WORK FOR YOU, DUMBASS.

Fuck you really are a fucking doormat, aren't you?

hey OP this guy has something you should consider if you haven't already. if you an hero, you're kinda letting her win.

>nothing yet
Then how do you even have a sentencing date

Sentencing is when you get convicted

I said they treated me like that. See my quotes at the bottom of the post you replied to. My vulture family members just assume I'm a serial rapist after this one accusation. They all act like I must have been doing this my whole life because they always thought I was weird

Thanks. I doubt anything will happen to her, and even if it does she will probably just get a slap on the wrist because she is a white female.

but I hope some justice comes to her one day, or at least she eventually clears up her mental issues enough to understand what she did and have true remorse..

>hasn't been charged
>has a public defender

You're a fucking liar.

Abandon thread everyone, OP's lies have unraveled.

maybe in some places? idk where OP lives. but sentencing sometimes happens in a separate hearing after the guilty verdict is reached.

no it isn't

this is a fucking bait thread. sage and report

I thought you meant what have i been convicted of, my bad.

Some form of abuse charges have been drummed up against me (ridiculous), and I am up against a felony rape charge. Even if I were to escape jail time and get away scott free, my personal and professional life has already been destroyed just upon the accusation.

This isn't some high profile case. In shit like this, the court finds you guilty and decides what they're going to do with you on the same day.

thanks? that's why I said "sometimes"

>my personal and professional life has already been destroyed just upon the accusation.

You change your name, move, and be sure to sue the crazy bitch for every single penny she has.

voting for tendies for last meal

maybe you guys have more fight in you, I don't have any family or friends anymore, and I don't have any way to replace them.

Also there is a high chance I WILL get convicted, and at that point I am going to be royally fucked.

for me it is the mcchicken, the best last food sandwich

>Also there is a high chance I WILL get convicted,

Well yeah, 'cos you've already given up. Although from what you said you've been a doormat for a long time already, so that's not surprising.

go cook your fucking meal and eat some lead popcorn already.

goddammit I lost

Don't you want to at least see what happens? I mean, you're already OK with offing yourself, so you might as well ride this out and do it at a later date if need be. Idk how the fuck you're not fighting this shit tooth and nail. Having no friends or family is a dumb excuse

If you have already convinced yourself that you will an hero, the least you could do is kill her while you are at it.

I would probably go with a nice ribeye steak, some creamy mashed potatoes and asparagus as that one user suggested because it's bomb.

The way I like my steak is salted the night before to let it sink in and tenderize/season. The next day I heat up cast iron, hit with pepper and a little more salt then toss it in. Sear it on all sides and when it gets close to finished pop a Tbs or 2 into the pan with some garlic and rosemary and baste that steak. It is the best steak I've ever had and simple too. If you do it right the fat melts and it's not chewy at all. Pretty decadent.

When I feel like being extra fatass with my potatoes I make them with 2 sticks of butter and a package of cream cheese, also heavy cream or half and half to get that nice texture. This is for a 5 pound bag. I boil the potatoes with a bay leaf. Use seasoned salt and pepper for flavor plus whatever you like.

Finally I'd sip on a good single malt scotch. Or just a 12 pack of Guinness if I'm not feeling fancy. I'd spend the most on the booze in this situation as the rest is fairly cheap.

You know what you must do, op. Kill her.

maybe he's worried he won't have any chances to kill himself after he gets to prison? sounds like once the judge hands down the verdict, if it's guilty they'll just take him straight from the courtroom to the pokey.

what he should actually do is
>get convicted
>go to prison
>use prison gym to get swole
>any time some baby raper or someone really vile is about to get parole, he shanks them so they never make it back on the street
>repeat until he's killed so many people he gets the death penalty
>request last meal on death row
>don't have to cook

that's true, i don't know why that makes me deserving of death though

i would love to

maybe i was already depressed, but i wasn't too excited to be alive in the first place. and I am not willing to gamble that i will win my court case. If I lose (and it sounds like I will) I will be trapped in jail, i won't even have a chance to off myself. And I will probably be abused to all hell in there being labeled as a rapist.

I will not gamble on this. That is the last thing I will say on the matter.

Let's get back to food, I will not respond to anything not food related from now on. You guys got your backstory you so desperately wanted, you should be satisfied now.

If the word of one person was enough to turn your family, friends, and coworkers against you, in the long run you will be better off without them.
You say you'll probably lose your case, but why the fuck would you kill yourself before you find out? If you win you can do whatever you want without having to worry about maintaining old relationships or meeting the expectations of people who (you thought) cared about you. Sounds pretty liberating to me.

if you can't figure out how to kill yourself in jail then good riddance.