Would it be wrong of me to order delivery pizza today?

Would it be wrong of me to order delivery pizza today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vRfdgU2Q4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. That's why they're paid

where?

DEJA VU, I have been in this place before.

Go for a swim too

nah you're right across from a hospital. the roads leading there should be plowed pretty well.

though i really like going out in the snow to bring hot dominos back to my hotel room.

Where the fuck do you live where you believe that's 'snow'? That's a dusting.

This is boring Canadian winter day. Nothing stops.

aaand then the faggot canucks show up

As a former pizza delivery driver, absolutely not. Delivering in snow was comfy as fuck, and I used to get tipped good. The holiday season was my favorite time to deliver tbqh.

That's pretty light snow even for the US. Do you live in some Southern shithole?

your question makes me wonder how much shit can a delivery guy take

and I don't mean just a snowy weather, I'm curious what's the bottom line of public order where pizza-delivery system simply halts

like would they maintain supply lines in a country slowly descending into a civil war or a post-apo landscape just to squeeze some more tip-shekels

it would be pretty cool if they could adapt to the local market and turn into some proto-militia / mercenary troops

kinda like samurais in the old weaboo-land, eventually becoming independent and taking over the whole country

They're right though. That's really not a lot of snow. And it doesn't look like you're getting anymore currently so it's fine.

t. leaves

You generic trump fuckups feel like you matter. I'm going to love seeing you homeless in the world Trump gives you. That's all you'll see. Watch The Thinning. Watch Incorporated, that's what they'll do with you garbage people.

With the proven Russian collusion he knew about, I doubt he'll be president.

Your welfare is about to dry up, your medicaid is about to be cancelled, your ACA is going to die, like you work enough to qualify for any insurance. They're going to treat you garbage people in Alabama like Mexicans they have control over. You're so fucked you don't even know how shitty your trailer is going to get. What's that tv show about apalacian folk? Outsiders. You're all going to be Outsiders.

Loved this post, really made me think

Loved this post, really made me chuckle

>mfw no lasting snow in 5 years
Fuck global warming

Loved this post, really made me pinch the end of my penis and ejaculate up into my bladder. Now I have to piss cum for the day.

Yeah, it is, but when the measure of your national pride is how much white stuff you can handle, then you're a complete faggot.

Wisconsin here, We're going to get 10 inches today. Making a hearty beef stew and drinking a lot.

Are you fukken retarded? The CIA before the election said that there was no Russian influence. The CIA declined to show up to the congressional hearing to brief about the situation. Wikileaks said it wasn't the Russians. A British ambassador said it was leaked from a disgruntled democratic employee disenfranchised from the Bernie collusion. Where's the evidence? For the media screaming about their new narrative about "fake news," they sure haven't given any credible data to their Russian tampering narrative.

Fucking libs, grasping at straws.

Wisconsin is the "Canadian dialect." No one in Canada says "aboot" or "you betcha" or anything in Minnesota or Wisconsin. Peter Jennings was your news reporter until he died. The only Canadian twang that ever existed was in Acadia. Nova Scotia and PEI.

This is just before Peter Jennings died.

youtube.com/watch?v=0vRfdgU2Q4E

Also Jack Bauer is a famous Canadian. A Canadian saved the US for 10 years.

Looks like you live in an apartment, so yes. Go fuck yourself.

On the off chance that you're still here, OP: it depends. Has there been any advisories to stay off the roads? If so, you shouldn't order pizza because they need the roads to be empty for 1)snow plowing/removal and 2)to keep to roads clear for emergency services.

If not, go for it. [spoiler]Just make sure to give a good tip ;^)[/spoiler]

What is the connection between living in an apartment and the unacceptability of ordering delivery pizza?

Isn't it obvious?

Not really. What is it?

RUNNING IN THE 90S

Loved this post, really toggled my nozzle

OP here. I ordered Domino's. First time I've had them since college.

They seemed different from when I last had them. They were ok, though. Not as memorable as Papa John's - but I did like that they offered sliced ham.

The last time it snowed .5 inch or more was 28 years ago.
If you think that snow is common in the southern states, then you are retarded.
That would shut the city down. Of course of summers would probably drive you insane, so whatever.
Its 80 degrees right now in Houston.

>If you think that snow is common in the southern states, then you are retarded.
That's exactly the point you fucking dipshit. They don't get snow often, so they go full retard when it does happen.

ITS FUCKING EIGHTY DEGREES HERE IN FLORIDA. I HATE THIS PLACE.

I can't imagine what it is to live in a like say Singapore, where it's hot and humid basically the entire year and nothing changes.

Not that user but I just guess having to remember the complex and apartment number. But i might be wrong.

FLORIDA IS NOT THAT FAR REMOVED FROM THAT. WE GET TWO WEEKS OF WINTER HERE. NOT CONSECUTIVE WEEKS MIND YOU BUT ABOUT THAT MANY DAYS. CANADA SPITS A COLD FRONT AT US AND IT FREEZES DOWN TO AN ICY COLD 50 DEGREES FOR A COUPLE DAYS THEN IT PASSED AND GOES BACK UP TO 80. AVERAGE HIGH IN THE WINTER HERE IS 75F. SUMMER BEGINS IN MARCH WHERE ITS DAMN NEAR 100% HUMIDITY AND 90+ DEGREES EVERY SINGLE DAY WITH THE WORST STORMS YOUVE EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE ON A NEARLY DAILY BASIS. DID YOU KNOW CENTRAL FLORIDA IS NUMBER FUCKING ONE IN THE COUNTRY FOR MOST TORNADOES AND LIGHTNING?

FLORIDA IS PURE FUCKING GARBAGE.

if they didn't want to deliver, they'd be closed or only doing takeouts. your pizza may not be warm by the time it arrives, though.

GAS GAS GAS

IS FLORIDA REALLY THAT BAD? I'M THINKING OF MOVING TO NEW SMYRNA ABOUT 15 MILES FROM DAYTONA

No, it isn't. He's just crying because he grew up here and doesn't have the balls or money to move.

No. Cold weather is the perfect time to order a nice hot pizza with sides.
Just be aware that delivery times could be greater than usual.

>ham

literally why

>an entire country ran by pizza company conglomerates.
>the domino-hut wars that will rage on for decades

I WISH. I WAS BORN IN CALIFORNIA. I MOVED HERE OF MY OWN FREE WILL AT AGE EIGHTEEN. IM MUCH OLDER NOW AND THE CLIMATE ONLY SEEMS WORSE. I DON'T LEAVE BECAUSE OF MY STANDARD OF LIVING. I MAKE A LOT OF MONEY AND ITS RELATIVELY INEXPENSIVE IN TERMS OF COST OF LIVING HERE. I LIVE QUITE WELL. HOWEVER, I SPEND 95% OF THAT TIME RUNNING FROM AIR CONDITIONED ROOM TO AIR CONDITIONED ROOM BECAUSE THIS WEATHER IS THE WORST IN THE COUNTRY. I MISS BEING ABLE TO GO OUTSIDE WITHOUT MY BALLS TURNING INTO A SWAMP WITHIN FIVE MINUTES. IVE LIVED IN THE DESERT, IVE LIVED IN THE NORTH, FLORIDA IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST WEATHER BAR NONE.

They're literally expecting more business on a day like that - they're also probably expecting a decent tip for going outside so you don't have to.

I have trouble believing that someone who acts like a retard for weeks on end makes any kind of money.

>go outside today
>everything covered in an 1/8 inch sheet of ice
>took half an hour of scraping and idling to clear my windshield and driver side windows

wew, I hate being poor and not having a garage or remote start.

>i have trouble believing that someone who acts like a retard for weeks on end makes any kind of money

YOU CAN BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT. WHAT I BELIEVE IS THAT FLORIDA WEATHER IS THE WORST IN THE UNITED STATES. THERES A REASON WHY THE POPULATION IS MOSTLY REDNECKS, ILLEGALS, AND OLD PEOPLE WAITING TO DIE.

I like you, capslock man.

Do you also talk loudly regardless of conversation content in meatspace?

No. If a delivery place is open, they will tell you whether or not they are able to deliver. It is reasonable to expect a slower delivery time than usual if road conditions are bad.

NO THAT WOULD JUST BE SILLY. IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE TO LOUDPOST ON THE INTERNET. ALTHOUGH ADMITTEDLY I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF TALKING LOUDLY DURING CONVERSATION MORE THAN ONCE. I SUPPOSE IT IS A PARTICULAR QUALITY OF MINE.

Make a snowman in the pool? Please?

I see. What job keeps you in Florida? What I like most about my job is that I can move between branches in my company without much trouble.

Stop encouraging his reckless faggotry and report his posts

YOURE BEHIND THE TIMES MY FRIEND. LOUDPOSTING IS BECOMING A STAPLE OF THIS BOARD. I SUGGEST YOU CEASE YOUR RELENTLESS TOXICITY AND ADAPT.

Why?

looks like a normal day in east washington state, fuck, they'll be fine
maybe tip a dollar more than normal

>Now I get to piss cum for the day
FTFY

THERE'S A WHOLE GROUP OF US LOUD POSTERS. WE GO BY "THE THREE LOUDPOSTING MUSKATEERS"

WE ARE QUALITY POSTERS WITH QUALITY ADVICE

I like it, it's got a sort of reviewbrah type of charm and is certainly eye catching. I just hope THAT NOT EVERYONE STARTS DOING IT ALL THE TIME OH NO!

>personal responsibility is scary
t. leaf

>MAKE A LOT OF MONEY AND ITS RELATIVELY INEXPENSIVE IN TERMS OF COST OF LIVING HERE

What exactly do you do?

Winter fag here, I would kill to live somewhere that is warm and sunny year long

fucking kill yourself dude snow and cold and ice sucks

Don't feel like walking the dog because the steps are covered in ice and you can't feel your extremities when outside for more than a few minutes? Too fucking bad you gotta do it now

Want to be able to live inside your own house? Lmao nope you gotta pay $400+ in power bill because you can fucking see your breath if you don't

And running late for work? Now you get to be even later, because you have to defrost your shitbox and not drive like a maniac cuz ice and deal with shitty weather traffic

Isn't this basically the plot of Snow Crash?

Agreed, drifting around on the quiet, empty streets heat blasting, windows cracked. Comfy job

I laughed way to hard at this picture
>be stationed down at Ft Hood
>it snows for the first in forever
>post is closed
>they don't salt the roads because they don't have any salt
>they dump pea gravel on the road
>pea gravel

>I'm gonna give you to the count of 10, to get your ugly, yella, no-good keister off my property, before I pump your guts full of lead!
>1, 2, 10!

[starts unloading bullets into Snakes while laughing maniacally]

>Keep the change, ya filthy animal!

I moved to Montana and I miss the heat and humidity of Florida

Fuck me, such a good movie.

lel

>The only Canadian twang that ever existed was in Acadia. Nova Scotia and PEI.
This isn't true at all.

We were delivering pizza as a tornado was plowing through downtown. Pizza guys have balls of steel and have seen things you can't imagine. Treat them with respect

Delivery driver here, calling in to work probably and wouldnt even deliver to you assholes today if I did make it in.

Get fucked.
Make your own fucking pizza.
You wouldn't have tipped well enough anyways.

OP here. I tipped $8 on a $22 order. Was that enough?

Also here are the breadsticks I got.

Those don't look like breadsticks. They look like someone put pizza dough into a pan and baked it then cut it up.

MN here, it's not so bad. We got it on Friday and it was all super light. Right now I'm just waiting for this -25 bullshit to go away for a bit

What the fuck

Why that's exactly what they did. I will let you in on a secret. The cinastix are the same thing just with butter and cinnamon instead of breadstick powder sprinkled on it.

AFAIK, Little Caesar's is the only national chain that has actual bread formed into individual "sticks", and they call them crazy bread. Go figure.

Hmm. Evidence suggests that Papa John's does as well.

>Living in a state that thinks they're southern.
>Still drive like total dipshits in the snow and rain.
People here in Kentucky make it their goal to act their ways into southern lifestyles, it's great method acting if you ask me.
Just tip and don't bitch about it being slightly colder than your preference.
But if your streets have been shoveled then whatever, no, there's nothing wrong with ordering pizza.

>Yelp
>Yelp app on iPad

What are you even doing on this board?

>people voluntarily choose to live under these conditions

This is a new level of delusion.

Because it's the only part of the world where mosquitos and spiders aren't a thing.

Listen to liberals ... then do the exact opposite of what they say.

Liberals say : oh how can you order out in this awful weather.

Conservatives know : he's making money on tips hand over fist, the kid fucking hates every liberal preventing him from getting more deliveries.

Also MN here. I bet once the -25 goes away more snow will come with.

Loved this post, really top zozzle

>tfw want to order pizza
>but botnet js won't allow me

No, delivery drivers love the conditions

They just turn up their Eurobeat to 11 and go full Dagumi

>Good advice
Should I fuck or cook to ska?

I deliver food (chinese, not pizza) and idgaf about the conditions as long as you don't complain about it taking longer because I'm not going to drive in a way that endangers myself so you can have your food faster. I've never run into anything like that though, in fact people usually tip more when it's pouring rain or snowing.

The better question is: why would someone bother to upload photos to Yelp of a national chain?

Don't you compare Reviewbrah, who is classy and soft spoken, with a cringy shouting retard.

When I was delivering the bottom line for me would have been frozen roads, heavy sleet, and next to no visibility.